Options

Thank you Tony Blair and GWB

124»

Comments

• Options
    man i am outta the loop.

gonna put the tv on first thing in the morning. as for now, i am catching up with reading about this.

I just found out by a "mood" (even just on the puter too).

*strong prayers*
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    miller8966 wrote:
    Because of the intelligence measures you implicated the "civilized" world is much safer. Id like to especially thank TOny Blair and all hes done for his country and his people. He knew at once that muslim extremism is a disease that must be wiped off the face of this earth.

"British and Pakistani authorities teamed up to thwart the attacks, and 24 men were arrested in overnight raids in Britain, authorities said.

An undercover British agent infiltrated the group, giving the authorities intelligence on the alleged plan, several U.S. government officials said.

The men had not bought plane tickets, the officials said, but they were in the process of perusing the Internet to find flights to various cities that had similar departure times."

The Bush administration and Tony Blair were warned by their top advisors that invading Iraq and Afghanistan would increase the risk of terrorism in the world, but they lied to us about their reasons for invading and went ahead regardless. Yes, thakyou Tony Blair and George Bush for making the world a more dangerous place. And thanks on behalf of all those Americans and Brits who will be killed by terrorists in the future, and those who will now be feeling at risk of attack when travelling abroad.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    hailhailkc wrote:
    I think FinsburyParkCarrots donned his Nightranger costume and set out to help us rid the world of these troublesome terrorist scum. ;)

Finsbury is a closet Republican anyway…it's SO obvious. :D

Oh, when I forget myself, I'm as right wing and reactionary as the next person. It's when I remember myself and others, that I'm a leftie. :p

Well, somebody had to do something yesterday. Blair fooked off on holiday, knowing this was all unfolding. Blair shouldn't be thanked for anything, and neither should Bush. If people are so inclined, they should thank MI5 and the Metropolitan Police Force of Great Britain for their vigilance, and applaud the Home Secretary Dr John Reid.

I'm interested to see how all this unfolds.
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    God bless this fuckin mess
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad