Options

Thank you Tony Blair and GWB

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Give me back my blankie!!!!!!! The boogieman's out there somewhere. He's coming for us! I promise I'll be good and never question you again!

I always wondered this. If Al-Qaida dislikes America's "freedom" so they attacked on 9-11 and then afterwards laws like the Patriot Act take America's freedom away, then essentially Al-Qaida won, right?

I guess Al-Qaida has nothing to hate America for anymore.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    I'm fine. I've seemed to function just fine since my "freedoms" were taken away. I talked to my dad on the phone the other day about baseball. Hope the Feds didn't hear that one, then I could be in trouble. You generate as much fear as you say the administration does.

Yea, difference is... Your government will always be a greater threat to you than some dudes in a cave. Even if they had nuclear weapons. Al-Qaida will never have the ability to create a fascist state in America, only the government can do that. Which is a much bigger threat if you ask me. Or you can ask a german.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 319
    Ahhh yes, 'the shithead profit' bit is now my reigning favorite. But the problem is, it just keeps getting better and better. I can hardly keep up anymore. Whenever I'm in need of inspiration, I know I need not look much farther than the pit.

Hours of philosophical pondering can be easily obtained by a simple search of his posts. In a brief 2 minutes, one can find masterpieces such as:

"I went to a real school..unlike you who graduated from tree hugging school 101"

"Your country sucks compared to Americas...your music sucks even more"

"well it makes me smile when we sell weapons to israel and they blow some scumbuckets up..."

"I support the jews for what theyve given us, where as the arabs have no benefitted my life at all. Can you name that great arab band? Cause i certainly cant."

"Tell the britains i think their pompous tea drinkers with horrible teeth."

"Soccer sucks and we americans feel no need to really "try" at it....its a sport for kids in 3rd world countries."

Oh my god we should publish this shit. We'd make a killing.
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    Hours of philosophical pondering can be easily obtained by a simple search of his posts. In a brief 2 minutes, one can find masterpieces such as:

"I went to a real school..unlike you who graduated from tree hugging school 101"

"well it makes me smile when we sell weapons to israel and they blow some scumbuckets up..."

"I support the jews for what theyve given us, where as the arabs have no benefitted my life at all. Can you name that great arab band? Cause i certainly cant."

"Soccer sucks and we americans feel no need to really "try" at it....its a sport for kids in 3rd world countries."

Definetly quotes to remember....:)
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:

I'm glad most people don't tolerate these kinds of comments. Or maybe it's tolerated in the United States. That could be why it sucks.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    miller8966 wrote:
    Because of the intelligence measures you implicated the "civilized" world is much safer. Id like to especially thank TOny Blair and all hes done for his country and his people. He knew at once that muslim extremism is a disease that must be wiped off the face of this earth.

"British and Pakistani authorities teamed up to thwart the attacks, and 24 men were arrested in overnight raids in Britain, authorities said.

An undercover British agent infiltrated the group, giving the authorities intelligence on the alleged plan, several U.S. government officials said.

The men had not bought plane tickets, the officials said, but they were in the process of perusing the Internet to find flights to various cities that had similar departure times."
    I guess you can look at it that way...
    And it's possible to view it like those two brothers that started a glass and window repair shop and went through the neighborhood smashing windows to create work for themselves.
    It's a good business model... I suppose.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Terrorism.. Terrorism... Terrorism!!!!

Fear!! Death!! Terrorism!!!

Weapons.. Fear!!! Death.. mass destruction!!

Terrorism!!!

Is it working? Are you guys scared yet? Can I take all your freedoms now?

And they call US paranoid scaredycats. :p
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I always wondered this. If Al-Qaida dislikes America's "freedom" so they attacked on 9-11 and then afterwards laws like the Patriot Act take America's freedom away, then essentially Al-Qaida won, right?

I guess Al-Qaida has nothing to hate America for anymore.

There is no place for common sense here it seems.

And we are fighting to maintain our way of life, the same one that we are so easy to give away.....they won't even hold out, they scream Uncle! if they think someone looks funny at them. And as far as the fighting goes, I don't think they even care what we are fighting about anymore, justifications....whateva. Bush could come out tomorrow and say we are fighting because we just like fighting, we are a war-type people and they would eat it right up and cheer. Blegh!
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:

We could make trading cards and see who can collect the most! OR we could all put one in our sigs to help spread the enlightenment and always keep them close to us to help in our weaker moments.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    There is no place for common sense here it seems.

And we are fighting to maintain our way of life, the same one that we are so easy to give away.....they won't even hold out, they scream Uncle! if they think someone looks funny at them. And as far as the fighting goes, I don't think they even care what we are fighting about anymore, justifications....whateva. Bush could come out tomorrow and say we are fighting because we just like fighting, we are a war-type people and they would eat it right up and cheer. Blegh!

We are still free to elect who we choose and if they make rules we don't agree with then take them out of office as well. And if you can't vote them out because they get more votes than your candidate, live with it because you're in the minority. We have not lost our freedoms.
  • Options
    We are still free to elect who we choose and if they make rules we don't agree with then take them out of office as well. And if you can't vote them out because they get more votes than your candidate, live with it because you're in the minority. We have not lost our freedoms.

Our elections are the biggest and longest running joke we have.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917

What's ironic to me is that these folks to bash America for a "lack of freedom" are the same folks who spazz on people who knock countries like Iran for ... you guessed it ... A lack of freedom.
  • Options
    We could make trading cards and see who can collect the most! OR we could all put one in our sigs to help spread the enlightenment and always keep them close to us to help in our weaker moments.

I'll agree with the soccer comment in that the sport sucks and is boring. The reason it is not quite popular in the states is we have many important sports going on at the same time like baseball, basketball, and football. Soccer was all the rest of the world had in the beginning, so that is why it is popular. Tell me, how can a fucking game end in a 0-0 tie? What is the point?
  • Options
    What's ironic to me is that these folks to bash America for a "lack of freedom" are the same folks who spazz on people who knock countries like Iran for ... you guessed it ... A lack of freedom.

Show me where.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    OK. You guys make my head spin. All this political bullshit. Were there really 20+ people planning to use liquid explosives on airplanes from the UK to the USA or is the some kind of diversion to the fighting in the Middle East? I wish we could just get some straight answers. As one who travels for business, it scares the shit out of me when you hear stuff like this. And, when PJ comes back to the US I plan on traveling by plane to their shows if they are far away from the Midwest. I don't care what is going on, I'm going to the damn Pearl Jam show. Fuck'em all!

I've had way too many drinks and this just pisses me off!
    Eddie: "Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music."

Eddie: "There is a girl in the front and her shirt says 'F*CK ME EDDY'... well you'd have to spell my name right first."

Summerfest '95, Summerfest '06, BSB (1 & 2) '06, Wembley '07, Lollapalooza '07
  • Options
    I'll agree with the soccer comment in that the sport sucks and is boring. The reason it is not quite popular in the states is we have many important sports going on at the same time like baseball, basketball, and football. Soccer was all the rest of the world had in the beginning, so that is why it is popular. Tell me, how can a fucking game end in a 0-0 tie? What is the point?

Playing the game. Different mindset I guess.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options

Deep down they've never cared for the civilians in these other countries. They only care because of the hatred for their own governments.
  • Options

I did a lot of reading on how to be successful and one of the main points was always "lead by example".

If America wants to lead the world to freedom, it's gonna have to practice freedom it's self. Bah, wtf, I'm just wasting my time trying to get through to you people. I only try because it will eventually fuck us over in Canada. I guess I'll just wait until you are living in an obvious dictatorship. Of course by that time, you'll be fitting right in.
  • Options
    Playing the game. Different mindset I guess.

Then never keep score.
  • Options
    Deep down they've never cared for the civilians in these other countries. They only care because of the hatred for their own governments.

You've got it all figured out! How do you read minds like that?

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Show me where.

No way ... The last time I pointed out the behavior of specific individuals on here, a huge shitstorm ensured. You know full well what I mean anyways. Others can back me up on the point.
  • Options

lol, all sports are boring and pointless. I can't believe how much money people pay to watch that shit and how much these "athletes" actually earn. It's pretty sickening.
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    I did a lot of reading on how to be successful and one of the main points was always "lead by example".

If America wants to lead the world to freedom, it's gonna have to practice freedom it's self. Bah, wtf, I'm just wasting my time trying to get through to you people. I only try because it will eventually fuck us over in Canada. I guess I'll just wait until you are living in an obvious dictatorship. Of course by that time, you'll be fitting right in.

Well, since I'm not automatically right, then you aren't either. Bah.
  • Options
    Well, since I'm not automatically right, then you aren't either. Bah.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit, eh?
  • Options
    You've got it all figured out! How do you read minds like that?

Seriously, the civilians dying are just an excuse to bash America and Israel. Like Hezbollah, most of you love the headlines that more civilians died so you can jump on the Train and bash Israel and Bush again. Hell, when civilians are saved when a terrorist plot is stopped, you complain about that too. Maybe because it didn't go through and you didn't have a headline to attack Bush and Co. with.

Edit: Now, as much as I feel that the above thoughts are true for a lot of people on here, I am not projecting these beliefs on all of the anti-Israel and anti-US folks.
  • Options
    Then never keep score.

I never said winning was a bad thing but when two teams both play well and had a good game, why would it be pointless to tie? Just shake hands knowing you played a worthy opponent and enjoyed playing the game you love.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit, eh?

You fucking think that Hezbollah isn't using human shields and you are going to talk to me about bullshit?
  • Options
    I never said winning was a bad thing but when two teams both play well and had a good game, why would it be pointless to tie? Just shake hands knowing you played a worthy opponent and enjoyed playing the game you love.

Or Formidable Opponent. I love those sketches on the Report.
  • Options
    Seriously, the civilians dying are just an excuse to bash America and Israel. Like Hezbollah, most of you love the headlines that more civilians died so you can jump on the Train and bash Israel and Bush again. Hell, when civilians are saved when a terrorist plot is stopped, you complain about that too. Maybe because it didn't go through and you didn't have a headline to attack Bush and Co. with.

That is a sick and twisted way to view things but whatever floats your boat. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you otherwise.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Or Formidable Opponent. I love those sketches on the Report.

Now that I can agree with! :eek:

-Oscar Wilde