Options

Thank you Tony Blair and GWB

miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Because of the intelligence measures you implicated the "civilized" world is much safer. Id like to especially thank TOny Blair and all hes done for his country and his people. He knew at once that muslim extremism is a disease that must be wiped off the face of this earth.

"British and Pakistani authorities teamed up to thwart the attacks, and 24 men were arrested in overnight raids in Britain, authorities said.

An undercover British agent infiltrated the group, giving the authorities intelligence on the alleged plan, several U.S. government officials said.

The men had not bought plane tickets, the officials said, but they were in the process of perusing the Internet to find flights to various cities that had similar departure times."
America...the greatest Country in the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    I think FinsburyParkCarrots donned his Nightranger costume and set out to help us rid the world of these troublesome terrorist scum. ;)

Finsbury is a closet Republican anyway…it's SO obvious. :D
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    Amen!
  • Options
    Seriously though, good job to all of our intelligence agencies, and to the chaps across the pond. Well done!
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 319
    miller8966 wrote:
    Because of the intelligence measures you implicated...

George, is that you? Get back to work you lazy ass.
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    George, is that you? Get back to work you lazy ass.

No Human Tide, it's me…Margaret…
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    No Human Tide, it's me…Margaret…

"Oh Maggie, Maggie what did we do?"

I think you missed the joke, by the way.
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    "Oh Maggie, Maggie what did we do?"

I think you missed the joke, by the way.

No, I understood the joke very well. I just chose to ignore it in favor of my own joke.
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    No, I understood the joke very well. I just chose to ignore it in favor of my own joke.

But yours wasn't funny....;)
  • Options
    miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
    i thought his was very funny and i just left him a private msg saying how he could be the next doug stanhope.
    America...the greatest Country in the world.
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    i thought his was very funny and i just left him a private msg saying how he could be the next doug stanhope.

Aren't you at least going to edit your post, or did you actually miss the joke?
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    But yours wasn't funny....;)

You would have found it hilarious…if you weren't an Islamo Facist Freedom Hater. ;):D
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    You know what....no doubt....way to follow and take the intelligence seriously this time and way to thwart a terrorist plot.

However, the sad part is that it appears as though we have done nothing to actaully thwart the al-quaida organization as a whole.....in fact they appear to be as "together" as they have ever been. So, again....real glad our current administration has been real focused on the war on terror. Yeah, Saddam was the problem.
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    You would have found it hilarious…if you weren't an Islamo Facist Freedom Hater. ;):D

Right....Mr. Judy Blume is really one to talk. Everybody knows she was a communist.
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    Right....Mr. Judy Blume is really one to talk. Everybody knows she was a communist.

Anyone who reads them damn books 'n such is a pinko, Commie, homosexual lovin', high brow city slicker!!! :)
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Anyone who reads them damn books 'n such is a pinko, Commie, homosexual lovin', high brow city slicker!!! :)

Exactly right, comrade. This explains why you were familiar enough with Judy Blume to make the reference........;)
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:

Keep thinkin', Miller. You'll figure it out real soon.
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    Keep thinkin', Miller. You'll figure it out real soon.

I hope the light bulb doesn't bust over his head, it might startle him.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    I hope the light bulb doesn't bust over his head.

Don't worry, it rarely does with men of such enlightenment. You should see the eloquence and sophistication when he gives lectures on "the shithead prophet mohhamed". What a gem we have here.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Terrorism.. Terrorism... Terrorism!!!!

Fear!! Death!! Terrorism!!!

Weapons.. Fear!!! Death.. mass destruction!!

Terrorism!!!

Is it working? Are you guys scared yet? Can I take all your freedoms now?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    Exactly right, comrade. This explains why you were familiar enough with Judy Blume to make the reference........;)

As the author of such young adult classics as ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET, , THEN AGAIN, MAYBE I WON'T, TALES OF A FOURTH GRADE NOTHING, HOW TO PROPERLY SAW OFF THE HEAD OF AN AMERICAN JOURNALIST, THEN AGAIN, MAYBE I WON'T, and BLUBBER, Judy Blume is beloved by millions of Islamo Facists for her insightful and realistic take on the evil Zionists --- covering topics for young readers and adults.

Blume has written over twenty-one IED device making books. More than 65 million copies of her books have been sold, and her work has been translated into twenty languages, including Farsi, and then encrypted and sent via short used hotmail accounts to Syria. She has won more than ninety awards, including the "Children's Choice" in thirty states, as well as in Australia, England, and Germany. She is the 1996 recipient of the American Library Association's Margaret A. Edwards award for lifetime achievement, and was then promptly put on the Homeland Security library watch list.

Judy Blume is a contributor to the Index on Censorship, and the American Center for Progess. She is the editor of PLACES I NEVER MEANT TO BE: WHY AMERICA SUCKS HORSE BALLS, Original Stories by Censored Writers. She is also a founder and trustee of the Kids Fund, a charitable and educational foundation that acts as a front for weapons shipping to Iraq. She serves on the Council of the Authors Guild and is an active spokesperson...err...spokeswoman...for the National Coalition against Censorship.

Censorship is an issue close to Blume's heart. When she first began selling arms to Iran, and writing more than twenty years ago, she says, she "had to write the most honest books I could. It never occurred to me, at the time, that what I was writing was controversial, or that evangelical Christians would use the Bible to justify their support of Israel in regards to attacks on innocent children with suckers and candy bars." In 1980, "the censors crawled out of the woodwork. Not only would they decide what their children could read, but what all children could read, and how much mustard gas we would sell to Saddam." Many of Blume's books were challenged by school and library censors, and today she finds herself writing her latest installment…"Hello 12th Imam, it's me, Judy"…from a cozy cot inside Club Gitmo.

;)
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    OneLoveOneLove Posts: 563
    aNiMaL wrote:
    You know what....no doubt....way to follow and take the intelligence seriously this time and way to thwart a terrorist plot.

However, the sad part is that it appears as though we have done nothing to actaully thwart the al-quaida organization as a whole.....in fact they appear to be as "together" as they have ever been. So, again....real glad our current administration has been real focused on the war on terror. Yeah, Saddam was the problem.

Yes, I'm glad that they've interrupted a potenial terrorist attack. I hope they have a public trial so we can all see what the heck happened there. A trial by their peers right? I mean, they are Brittish citizens. We will all have moved on to the next "biggest threat" by then, I'm guessing we'll never hear any more about this. Except that we should all be scared of course.

In my opinion, this is an example of the fact that we are not doing the right things to fix the situation, rather than just throwing bombs and talking a big game. The terrorists on 9/11 came to the US from other countries, now we're fighting our own citizens as part of the war on terror. Not a step forward.

I feel a whole lot better now that we are confiscating toothpaste from every day americans before they board a plane. Somehow that effort seems missplaced though, however neccessary it may be in this moment. We still don't scan our checked luggage, so, while this is a nice show, dosn't it also point out that our gov't isnt' really willing to do the things neccessary to actually protect us?

Our gov't officals are a bit too quick to pat themselves on the back, in my opinion.
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    Because of the intelligence measures you implicated the "civilized" world is much safer.

Did you really mean to use the word "implicated"? I think "instituted" or "implemented" would have been more appropriate.
    Wiktionary wrote:

Etymology

From Latin implicare, "to entangle", "to involve", from plicare, "to fold", "to twist".

Verb

to implicate (third-person singular simple present implicates, present participle implicating, simple past implicated, past participle implicated)

Infinitive
    to implicate

Third person singular
    implicates

Simple past
    implicated

Past participle
    implicated

Present participle
    implicating

1. To show the involvement of someone in something, especially a crime.

She implicated several politicians in a bribery scandal.
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    As the author of such young adult classics as ARE YOU THERE GOD? IT'S ME, MARGARET, TALES OF A FOURTH GRADE NOTHING, HOW TO PROPERLY SAW OFF THE HEAD OF AN AMERICAN JOURNALIST, THEN AGAIN, MAYBE I WON'T, and BLUBBER, Judy Blume is beloved by millions for Islamo Facists for her insightful and realistic take on the Zionists --- covering topics for young readers and adults.

Blume has written over twenty-one IED device making books. More than 65 million copies of her books have been sold, and her work has been translated into twenty languages, including Farsi, and then encrypted and sent via short wave radio to Syria. She has won more than ninety awards, including the "Children's Choice" in thirty states, as well as in Australia, England, and Germany. She is the 1996 recipient of the American Library Association's Margaret A. Edwards award for lifetime achievement, and was then promptly put on the Homeland Security library watch list.

Judy Blume is a contributor to the Index on Censorship, and the American Center for Progess. She is the editor of PLACES I NEVER MEANT TO BE: WHY AMERICA SUCKS HORSE BALLS, Original Stories by Censored Writers. She is also a founder and trustee of the Kids Fund, a charitable and educational foundation that acts as a front for weapons shipping to Iraq. She serves on the Council of the Authors Guild and is an active spokesperson...err...spokeswoman...for the National Coalition against Censorship.

Censorship is an issue close to Blume's heart. When she first began selling arms to Iran, and writing more than twenty years ago, she says, she "had to write the most honest books I could. It never occurred to me, at the time, that what I was writing was controversial, or that evangelical Christians would use the Bible to justify their support of Israel in regards to attacks on innocent children with suckers and candy bars." In 1980, "the censors crawled out of the woodwork. Not only would they decide what their children could read, but what all children could read, and how much mustard gas we would sell to Saddam." Many of Blume's books were challenged by school and library censors, and today she finds herself writing her latest installment…"Hello 12th Imam, it's me, Judy"…from a cozy cot inside Club Gitmo.

;)

Nicely done, but you've got to realize that you're just digging yourself deeper into that hole. Chertoff's definitely got your number at this point...
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    Don't worry, it rarely does with men of such enlightenment. You should see the eloquence and sophistication when he gives lectures on "the shithead prophet mohhamed". What a gem we have here.

Ahhh yes, 'the shithead profit' bit is now my reigning favorite. But the problem is, it just keeps getting better and better. I can hardly keep up anymore. Whenever I'm in need of inspiration, I know I need not look much farther than the pit.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Did you really mean to use the word "implicated"? I think "instituted" or "implemented" would have been more appropriate.

Dude, you blew it. Thanks a lot. I wanted to see how long it would take him to catch on.
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    Dude, you blew it. Thanks a lot. I wanted to see how long it would take him to catch on.

Sorry. I didn't have that kind of time...
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
  • Options
    Ahnimus wrote:

Terrorism!!!

Give me back my blankie!!!!!!! The boogieman's out there somewhere. He's coming for us! I promise I'll be good and never question you again!

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Human Tide wrote:
    Nicely done, but you've got to realize that you're just digging yourself deeper into that hole. Chertoff's definitely got your number at this point...

Chertoff, or the Judy Blume legal team / fan club. My money is on the Judy Blume legal team. :D
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
  • Options
    Sorry. I didn't have that kind of time...

Now that you mention it, maybe it was a good move. Apologies.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    Ahnimus wrote:

Terrorism!!!

I'm fine. I've seemed to function just fine since my "freedoms" were taken away. I talked to my dad on the phone the other day about baseball. Hope the Feds didn't hear that one, then I could be in trouble. You generate as much fear as you say the administration does.