Options

Hizzbollah leads rebuilding.

13»

Comments

• Options
    shirazshiraz Posts: 528
    You are a private person, and personally, i think you are against everything Palestinian / Arab / Browner than you because you like to support EVERYTHING the Israeli government does. Murder, economic starvation, the ghetto-isation of Gaza and West Bank, the settlement of lands taken by force, the dehumanisation of all Arab peoples in the name of your Zionist cause.

And that is VERY, VERY lame.

One view at all of my posts here & you'll find yourself being wrong. However, the chance of a blind person like you to realize that is practically ZERO. You see only what is convenient for you to see.
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    Yet again, I bring up Iraq and hopefully you can understand it this time. "clearly gearing up" just like Saddam was "clearly gearing up" for biochemical warfare on the U.S. I just don't buy it. I'm sorry but I'm skeptical of anything coming from Israel due to their involvement with the U.S. I may be wrong, but this government has broken my trust over and over again to the point where they are now guilty until proven innocent.

Fair and valid comments on our government.

But remember this, Syria, Iran, Palestine, Saddam, Lebenon and Hezbullah are equally duplicitous and untrust worthy. They have no goodwill or good intentions towards the USA or Israel.