Options

Thousands protest Israel offensive at White House..

13»

Comments

• Options
    jsand wrote:

Nazi Kikes???

Why haven't you been banned already. As an American with a Jewish Mother, I find that highly insulting, and racist, and unconstructive.

Are you sleeping with the mods?
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    Nazi Kikes???

Why haven't you been banned already. As an American with a Jewish Mother, I find that highly insulting, and racist, and unconstructive.

I'm sorry, little baby. Do you need mommy moderator again?

Look at the fucking link, idiot, then maybe you'd understand why I said that.
  • Options
    As an American with a Jewish Mother,

That would make you Jewish which, from your posts, is HIGHLY unbelievable!
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646

Not necessarily unbelievable. There are plenty of self-haters, especially among the American Jewish population.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Not necessarily unbelievable. There are plenty of self-haters, especially among the American Jewish population.

I just don't buy it. as he always demands... can we see..

dates/facts/links/research/ :D:D
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    jsand wrote:

I've rarely seen a larger gathering of mindless imbeciles, in my life.

The sight of those Hizbullah and Hamas flags, are repulsive to me.

It's interesting to note, that if they did such a thing in their country, they probably be shot on sight; or shortly thereafter.

The Guy with his arm in a sling and the slogan " Israel Broke My Arm" on his t-shirt, has the right idea.
  • Options

Your right, im not jewish. Im a human being. With repsect for other human beings, regardless of creed, colour, religion.

Unlike you, who supports murder and war.

So, by your standards, ALL Muslims should be pro-terror, because a handful maybe? ALL Americans should be pro-war, because an awful lot are?
    ALL Jews should suport Zionist imperialism and aggression, because a small minority do? Very polarised world you live in.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage
  • Options
    Nazi Kikes???

Still crying for the mods? How old are you again, 8 ?
  • Options
    Your right, im not jewish. Im a human being. With repsect for other human beings, regardless of creed, colour, religion.

So, by your standards, ALL Muslims should be pro-terror, because a handful maybe? ALL Americans should be pro-war, because an awful lot are?
    ALL Jews should suport Zionist imperialism and aggression, because a small minority do? Very polarised world you live in.

WTF are you talking about??????????
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    I'm sorry, little baby. Do you need mommy moderator again?

Look at the fucking link, idiot, then maybe you'd understand why I said that.

Idiot? I see the usual "in" crowd are derailing sensible debate and discussion, in order to get the thread closed down. I shall refrain from responding to your childish, bigoted comments, and leave you to ruin another thread on a message board allegedly given over to fans of an enlightened, forward thinking, liberal band.

Enjoy!!
  • Options

Actually, binauralsounds has never indicated any such thing, as you have just described and detailed. In fact binauralsounds is rather open-minded and objective regarding this whole thing.

It is you (Silverstain) who fits the description you have outlined. Anyone who disagrees with you, is automatically described in the same exact manner, you just described binauralsounds. That speaks volumes about you, not binauralsounds or anyone else.

Sad .

I'm sure you fail to see that, though.
  • Options
    and leave you to ruin another thread on a message board allegedly given over to fans of an enlightened, forward thinking, liberal band.

Enjoy!!

Are you sure you are a fan of our enlightened foward thinking liberal band?

Only ONE of your 220 posts are outside of the moving train! That strikes me as ODD!
  • Options
    Idiot? I see the usual "in" crowd are derailing sensible debate and discussion, in order to get the thread closed down. I shall refrain from responding to your childish, bigoted comments, and leave you to ruin another thread on a message board allegedly given over to fans of an enlightened, forward thinking, liberal band.

Enjoy!!

Like I said, you're a hypocrite.

You see, if you routinely insult and denigrate people, they will often respond to you with insults of equal intensity.

Again, if you can't take someone insulting you, then, you shouldn't fire the first shots. Don't dish it out, if you can't take it.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    Like I said, you're a hypocrite.

You see, if you routinely insult and denigrate people, they will often respond to you with insults of equal intensity.

Again, if you can't take someone insulting you, then, you shouldn't fire the first shots. Don't dish it out, if you can't take it.

Where have I "routinely insult and denigrate people?"

And where have you posted in a thread about the actual suject matter instead of turning to childish games to detract from the thread?

And why are you stil here, posting rubbish that is not related AT ALL to the thread?

You need to find a mirror, and have a good long word with yourself, son.
  • Options
    Where have I "routinely insult and denigrate people?"

Ummmmmm....I just about every single post.
    And where have you posted in a thread about the actual suject matter instead of turning to childish games to detract from the thread?

And why are you stil here, posting rubbish that is not related AT ALL to the thread?

You need to find a mirror, and have a good long word with yourself, son.

LMAO!:D

As I said the other day. When you post someting of substance, in an objective manner; I'll address is in-kind.

I've been posting here for quite some time. It would benefit you to show a little respect for the regulars, here. It's laughable when someone who just joined here, starts implying regulars shouldn't post her and should be banned. Laughable, I tell you.

I have to admit, the "son" part really cracked me up. nearly passed grape juice through my nose, on that one...lol
  • Options
    he does love to use the words son and cheif. LOL. sounds like pastor!
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,774
    It's time to end the personal comments on each other and get back to the issues.

If someone doesn't wish to talk about an issue, then don't post on the thread...just ignore it.

If there's a problem post that we haven't seen yet, use Report To Mod icon on the post and we'll handle it.

These are easy things to do...

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    Ummmmmm....I just about every single post.

LMAO!:D

As I said the other day. When you post someting of substance, in an objective manner; I'll address is in-kind.

I've been posting here for quite some time. It would benefit you to show a little respect for the regulars, here. It's laughable when someone who just joined here, starts implying regulars shouldn't post her and should be banned. Laughable, I tell you.

I have to admit, the "son" part really cracked me up. nearly passed grape juice through my nose, on that one...lol

Right. So a man holds a gun to my head and shoots my family, but he's older, been around a bit more than I, I have to respect him? Give me a break, son, I respect those who earn it.

~Again, you make a statement without backing up (insulting people with every post, which posts?) and post a reply in a thread that has no bearing on the original topic !!

Case proven. Move along, pilgrim.