Options

Ed's political rant

13»

Comments

• Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    surferdude wrote:
    I think happiness and peace are natural states, and cannot be produced or created by humans. They do require that we accept them. It is only our meddling that disturbs these natural states.
    I see that we take the pre-existing concepts and we personalise them, whether it's personalising killing and war or peace and love. That's how powerful our will is. We make such ideas/concepts/potential "real". It is us who actualises peace or war. Love or hate.

I agree that our birthright is happiness and peace, if you are saying that. We continue to distort our own inner truth. By doing so, we learn to understand our truth through bad experiences and bad consequences. We all are learning to someday choose only from our truth.
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    angelica wrote:
    It is what it is. It's not a pretty picture, that's for sure. For myself, I'll gladly detach myself from the insanity, the lies, the deception and the chaos that's being created. There is no way I'll support one more moment of that. This way I'm freed up to do my part.

created by politicians...

and that's exactly why i don't vote. when someone in office makes mistakes or decides to go to war and thousands or hundreds of thousands are killed, the ones who elected that individual are also responsible for these things whether they wanted them to happen or not.

blah blah blah, i could on all day/year with this. have fun! :)

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    brainofPJ wrote:
    when someone in office makes mistakes or decides to go to war and thousands or hundreds of thousands are killed, the ones who elected that individual are also responsible for these things whether they wanted them to happen or not.

I agree. I think people like to hide behind the politicians, and when the going gets tough, they can blame it on the politicians. And meanwhile they voted them in and contributed to the "rah, rah" as wars start and play out, etc. I find many don't think they are accountable for that support and how they keep the dynamics in play.
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!