Options

Kat, Please Answer The Pending CC Charge ?

Comments

• Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Me and my ultiple personalities 3rd 4th and 5th that request.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    I hope they take the charge off my credit card by Friday so I can buy 10 tickets on Ticketbastard and scalp em for $200 each right next to the 10C line!

:)
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    My next suggestion.....10C only show in Seattle.
  • Options
    stickfig13 wrote:
    I hope they take the charge off my credit card by Friday so I can buy 10 tickets on Ticketbastard and scalp em for $200 each right next to the 10C line!

you have got that fucking right!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    stickfig13 wrote:

Dude, that's right! Thank the gods I get paid on Friday.

I can get you a toe by three o'clock...
  • Options

This may not turn out so bad after all!!!

Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    stickfig13 wrote:
    This may not turn out so bad after all!!!

Why do you say that????
  • Options
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    Why do you say that????

see above
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    PJGARDEN wrote:
    Here is my suggestion. To all the people with the temp holds (ie...the ones that got screwed out of tickets) send these people a presale password for the ticketmaster sale and let them get their tickets an hour early. At least that way we can get in the door.

I've always been pretty happy with the Ten Club but this was ridiculous.
    i AGREE WITH THIS , WILL THEY KNOW IF YOU HAVE A TEMP HOLD?
  • Options
    bmarsh10 wrote:
    i AGREE WITH THIS , WILL THEY KNOW IF YOU HAVE A TEMP HOLD?

I would guess the reason why the temp holds are still there is because it's a holiday. Should be gone by tommorow.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    I'm usually not one to complain, but it seems like plenty of people picked up tickets AFTER others had inputted credit card info and gotten an error message, only to have a pending charge show up in their bank account.

Wouldn't it have logical, then, to go through those with pending charges and award the tickets to them (on a first-come, first-served basis) rather than releasing the tickets back into the system?

i'm with you there. have the holds still on my cc which were there RIGHT AWAY ....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    stickfig13 wrote:

it may make you happy,

but you'll just be a happy twat
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    it may make you happy,

but you'll just be a happy twat

a twat with money to spend on a summer tour!
  • Options
    stickfig13 wrote:
    a twat with money to spend on a summer tour!
    well thats fine

being a happy twat in the summertime
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    well thats fine

being a happy twat in the summertime

Obviously the lack of sun on your side of the world has got your kilt in a bunch!
  • Options
    I am in the same boat as the rest of you (CC charge, no confirmation)
    An easy solution would be for 10C to hold back some of the tickets for
    the Friday onsale and right this situation.
  • Options
    As it is, some people who were on right at 10:00 and had the tickets in their cart are now shit out of luck, whereas someone who may have wandered onto the site as late 11:30 might have tickets to the show.

That just sucks.

This totally sucks. I think that the scenario you mentioned is probably extemely rare, though, if it happened at all. I eventually got tickets with a confirmation after one hour. But I was also on the site since 9:30. I doubt anyone "wandered in" at 11:30 and got tickets.

I almost stopped trying after I saw a bank debit on my account. It's unfortunate that people were speculating on another thread that it meant you had tickets if you had a bank debit. After thinking about it for a while I decided not to take any chances and started all over refreshing until I just got EXTREMELY lucky to get all the way through the checkout process.

But I bet the people who ended up getting tix went through the same stress and false sales as people who didn't.

All that being said... that's no way to treat fan club members :(
    michelle

power to the peaceful
  • Options
    What a DUMB motherfucker I am. Wish I saw this thread 20 minutes ago...I was just cruising and saw tickets for LA 2 so I clicked "buy" and entered my info and credit card and now I've got a fucking pending charge that's tying up my funds that I desperately need. No confirmation email and nothing added to my profile. FUCK FUCK FUCK. If ever there was a time to bitch about 10C it's NOW.
  • Options
    Well this is kind of an important question. I finally got a confirmation but I do not want three credit card charges for one pair of tickets.
    Sorry if this has been answered, but I didn't feel like reading 5 pages of responses. I once had 5 pending charges on my CC from a US vendor that did not accept Canadian CC (took me a while to figure that one out). What happens is the vendor "reserves" those funds. So the money is on hold and not available to you until the hold falls off. Anyway, I think it depends on your credit card company, but mine took 5 days to fall off. You can contact your credit card company and they might be able to speed things up a little bit. Hope this helps and eleviates some concern.

If anyone is grateful enough to share their Vancouver tickets for the help I wouldn't object ;)
    Vancouver 07/19/98 Vancouver 05/30/03
    Portland 11/02/00 Vancouver 09/02/05
    Boise 11/03/00 Gorge 1 07/22/06
    Seattle 1 11/05/00 Gorge 2 07/23/06
    Seattle 2 11/06/00 Vancouver 09/25/09
  • Options
    What a DUMB motherfucker I am. Wish I saw this thread 20 minutes ago...I was just cruising and saw tickets for LA 2 so I clicked "buy" and entered my info and credit card and now I've got a fucking pending charge that's tying up my funds that I desperately need. No confirmation email and nothing added to my profile. FUCK FUCK FUCK. If ever there was a time to bitch about 10C it's NOW.

What I dont understand is why dont they take those links down????
    I knew more people would get home and try and they would find that false BUY button and all they would accomplish was put their funds on hold :confused:

I'm not even pissed at the tkts, though I tried for like 2 hours to see if i could get a pair of Vancouver, but if they are SOLD OUT why leave the links there?? specially if this is causing this type of problem? :(
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    stickfig13 wrote:
    Obviously the lack of sun on your side of the world has got your kilt in a bunch!
    ooooooh good one!

nah the kilt is meant to be bunched. they're called pleats, and mine is doing just fine the now:) thanks for caring

we may have less sun, but evidently benefit from havin less bawbag scalper wannabes like you
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,624
    Oh my god, this fuckin sux. I thought I was heading to Cali.. .after reading this thread I guess I'm fucked.
    This day was a roller coaster, I had em, I lost em, I called Visa, I had em again, and now I stepped out on the porch to find I've lost em.

I think I'll have a popsicle called Good Charlotte now.
  • Options
    waited all day for a response about the $300 i gave 10c for (not)tickets.

say what you will about ticketmaster...but when they take all your money (by way of unreasonable service fees), they actually provide tickets in exchange. go figure.
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    What a DUMB motherfucker I am. Wish I saw this thread 20 minutes ago...I was just cruising and saw tickets for LA 2 so I clicked "buy" and entered my info and credit card and now I've got a fucking pending charge that's tying up my funds that I desperately need.

Why are you trying to buy tix with money you say you desperately need?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    not wanting to upset the 10club or anything but is there nothing that you can do legally about all of this?... i mean it must be pretty fraudulent for a company to withdraw $$$$ or reserve it or whatever from someones finances and yet not supply them with any goods and also means they cant access more finances on their account until the pending charge is removed?!?!.

put it this way, if it had happened to me i would be looking into it and possibly asking for similar cases so i could investigate the legalities as a collective unit rather than a David v Goliath scenario!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    why does KAT always get called out?!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    October22 wrote:
    well, i'm fucked. i know i can get the orders canceled on both my credit card and debit card (which is almost about $1000!) but i'm now overdrawn on my bank card and really don't want to get hit with fees. i must say i'm pretty pissed.
    Try talking to your bank. Sometimes they can be friendly and understanding and easily reverse the charges. As a former banker I know how simple it is. Key word being former as perhaps I was a little too friendly and understanding. <Insert my hypocritical anti-bank rant here>.
    Vancouver 07/19/98 Vancouver 05/30/03
    Portland 11/02/00 Vancouver 09/02/05
    Boise 11/03/00 Gorge 1 07/22/06
    Seattle 1 11/05/00 Gorge 2 07/23/06
    Seattle 2 11/06/00 Vancouver 09/25/09
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    SENROCK! wrote:
    why does KAT always get called out?!
    She was on yesterday posting in other threads when I asked this. It Sea turned up for once I would have asked her.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    AndySlash wrote:
    Why are you trying to buy tix with money you say you desperately need?

I was wondering the same thing. I've read this now in a few threads where people are annoyed the money is tied up because they are overdrawn or they "need" the money.

So it would be OK to be overdrawn or have the money you desperately need gone if you got tickets?

there are a lot of people ca ca for coo coo puffs in here
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    mookie9999 wrote:
    She was on yesterday posting in other threads when I asked this. It Sea turned up for once I would have asked her.

maybe Kat chose not to respond to you becuz Sea pointed out the million threads with questions!!! :D anyway, did u ever get an answer?
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!