Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Yeah that Klausen is a lazy bastard... what was he thinking giving props to the man of the night... :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with giving props to Mike. The fact is it's a two color silkscreen of a bad photo (nice water bottle). Obviously rushed together when Ames pulled out of doing Portland.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    Nothing wrong with giving props to Mike. The fact is it's a two color silkscreen of a bad photo (nice water bottle). Obviously rushed together when Ames pulled out of doing Portland.

rather have a rushed klausen than a "well designed" ames these days...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    i want a snakes on a plane poster.

that'd be suite.
  • benJAMinbenJAMin Posts: 257
    Qball wrote:
    The people that got the subs and are on EB and ebay to flip them for a profit dont worry we will find you. Also, when its time to receive your posters, the only thing that will be arriving is a refund. So beware if someone is trying to sell you one at a inflated price. He/she wont receive it and you wont either. Also if you bought the sub and plan on trading a few that is fine. Selling them for a profit is not. Brad is nice enough to sell these at this price so dont sell them for a profit.

Hey Qball, sounds like you've got some inside access, so how about updating us with some info on the Klausen sub? Dates that the tubes will ship, which ones we will be getting in each tube, etc?
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • Qball wrote:
    The people that got the subs and are on EB and ebay to flip them for a profit dont worry we will find you. Also, when its time to receive your posters, the only thing that will be arriving is a refund. So beware if someone is trying to sell you one at a inflated price. He/she wont receive it and you wont either. Also if you bought the sub and plan on trading a few that is fine. Selling them for a profit is not. Brad is nice enough to sell these at this price so dont sell them for a profit.

Sounds like what happened to me :(

I bought a poster from a guy on ebay at a ridiculous price because i REALLY wanted the poster. When i paid, i wrote him a note and asked that he give me a tracking code when he sent it. 2 weeks later i still hadn't heard anything from him so i emailed him again. He sent me a one line messege that said, "Sorry, don't have it yet." So, i'm left to believe this is his scam.

It's been a few days shy of a month and still no poster.
  • evilbobevilbob Posts: 37
    Any word on posters for the Euro leg? We didnt get proper posters in '00 :(
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Bathgate66 wrote:

is this under specials??

fyi... starting tomorrow i'm on vacation for 2 weeks... so i won't be around... don't freak that i posted another interspecies erotica pic and got banned or something ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    bostonlou wrote:
    is this under specials??

fyi... starting tomorrow i'm on vacation for 2 weeks... so i won't be around... don't freak that i posted another interspecies erotica pic and got banned or something ;)

are you going away ?

enjoy your vacayshun
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    are you going away ?

enjoy your vacayshun

a spa in ludlow vt... sebago lake maine... and wells beach maine

a little new england tour

pearl jam should try it!! with some shows sprinkled in of course
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    Even i thought we'd lose last night but after Giambi's second homerun i was asking all the boston faithfull, " Waaaa Happppeen?"
    rssesq wrote:
    Even i thought we'd lose last night but after Giambi's second homerun i was asking all the boston faithfull, " Waaaa Happppeen?"

[size=+4]
    [/size]
  • QballQball Posts: 283
    bostonlou wrote:
    [size=+4]
    [/size]
    Lou I too have to live in the past. Unfortunately for us celtics fans it's going to be a long long long long long while and as far as bruins fans go, even longer. Here we go Patriots!
  • tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    pretty please? klausen gorge! see my sig for list of posters im willing to sacrafice....PM with an offer. I also got shitloads of cd boots!

i heard there were only like 400 of these sold....can anyone verify that?
    argh!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
    tremorvoid wrote:
    pretty please? klausen gorge! see my sig for list of posters im willing to sacrafice....PM with an offer. I also got shitloads of cd boots!

argh!

My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
    So, what are the chances there won't be an Ames sub for leg 3?
    bicyclejoe wrote:

great question

the 3rd Leg starts 2 days from now, still no official announcment or advertisement on amesbros site ( or big poppa )

maybe they'll sell all these as singles.....
    platessmall.jpg
  • QballQball Posts: 283
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    Real good! ;) With 2 days left I doubt it. They usually give about a weeks notice. Maybe because of all the bitching they will wait until after the tour. I have to say I will never buy an Ames sub again without seeing it after Leg 2!
    bostonlou wrote:
    [size=+4]
    [/size]

[size=+4] 2090 [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
    Qball wrote:
    Lou I too have to live in the past. Unfortunately for us celtics fans it's going to be a long long long long long while and as far as bruins fans go, even longer. Here we go Patriots!

yeah i guess celts fans don't have much by way of recent ammo ;) thanks chris wallace and rick pitino

i do have pats season tickets... so i agree ... go brady!! he could be on steroids and get dirty with my sister for all i care... 3 time champs!! ;)
    tremorvoid wrote:

argh!

virginia beach, montreal, boston 2, london, toronto 2 and philly 1 for my s/n gorge klausen

are you this desperate? ;)
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    [size=+4] 2090 [/size]

i didn't know you could predict the future? ;)

tell us about the leg 3 posters then oh great one!
    Krisdababe wrote:
    Sounds like what happened to me :(

I bought a poster from a guy on ebay at a ridiculous price because i REALLY wanted the poster. When i paid, i wrote him a note and asked that he give me a tracking code when he sent it. 2 weeks later i still hadn't heard anything from him so i emailed him again. He sent me a one line messege that said, "Sorry, don't have it yet." So, i'm left to believe this is his scam.

It's been a few days shy of a month and still no poster.

what was the poster?
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I emailed Ames Bros... I hope they are doing a sub for this leg, I'll buy it... even though the last two legs of posters were... STILL FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL!
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    anyone get their San Diego CCFA poster yet?
  • bicyclejoe wrote:
    what was the poster?

Gorge 2.

I don't want to be bitchy about it but this guy has my money (has had it for a month now) and HE apparently doesn't even have my poster yet!
    ...nevermind it's not been sent to me! Is selling something on eBay when you don't have it cool? It seems like it shouldn't be...
    Krisdababe wrote:
    Gorge 2.

I don't want to be bitchy about it but this guy has my money (has had it for a month now) and HE apparently doesn't even have my poster yet!
    ...nevermind it's not been sent to me! Is selling something on eBay when you don't have it cool? It seems like it shouldn't be...

It was probably signed and numbered as part of the Ames sub. I'd think they should state that isn't in hand and there will be a wait. That way the seller can make a decision about whether they want to wait for the poster to arrive from Ames. IMO, the Gorge 2 was the best one from the Ames sub. Don't know why he would want to sell that one. How much did you pay?
    pjtaper wrote:
    I emailed Ames Bros... I hope they are doing a sub for this leg, I'll buy it... even though the last two legs of posters were... STILL FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL!

What was the answer? Are they doing one? My guess is they are not doing a sub ...
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    . Don't know why he would want to sell that one. How much did you pay?

Money, money, money, money. That's why they all sell theirs. Big profits. Kick ass art from Ames/Klausen and all the rats want to make profits.
    Money, money, money, money. That's why they all sell theirs. Big profits. Kick ass art from Ames/Klausen and all the rats want to make profits.

Actually, I split my sub with some people over at BRY. I just wanted posters from the shows I planned to attend. Wound up keeping a couple extras. But really, my reason for buying was convenience. I sold one on eBay that somebody flaked out of buying. It went for exactly the cost I paid to Ames. Sort of testmanet to the so-so quality of the posters during the last leg. OK, maybe good, but not all that great.