For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    oh and if anyones not looking to rape me without vaseline,

im still looking for a DC and Toronto 2 .

I have some to trade please consider me, thanks
    platessmall.jpg
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    hey

dont sweat it , left coasters

i'm on the right coast,

and i got completely shut out also .

figures- absolutely figures. :rolleyes:

in poker, we call that a bad beat.
  • in poker, we call that a bad beat.

Runner, runner suckout BS bad.

In hindsight, there are only 4 BK's that I think are worth the price of admission anyway...too bad those are the same 4 everyone wants:

Toronto 06
    DC 06
    LA 06
    Gorge 06
    Lolla St. Louis 92, StL 98, Kansas City 98, Knoxville 98, StL 00, Kansas City 00, Oklahoma City 03, StL 03, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Kansas City 03, Philly x 2 03, MSG x 2 03, StL 04, GR 06, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, SF x 3 06, Portland, Gorge x 2 06, MSG x 2 08, Hartford 08, Mansfield x 2 08
    Runner, runner suckout BS bad.

In hindsight, there are only 4 BK's that I think are worth the price of admission anyway...too bad those are the same 4 everyone wants:

Toronto 06
    DC 06
    LA 06
    Gorge 06

thanks to a great trader here, i have that beautiful LA.
    Like you i want that toronto and DC ( and as you pointed out the entire world ). The gorge i can take it or leave it - either way .

oh and i am clueless to the runner runner suckout BS part, but i think i may agree.

this is what it feels like :

http://gum.kookmin.ac.kr/cwb-data/data/gum03/Stealth-bomber.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
    1 good thing is now people apparently got the subs and are interested in trades.

i have already gotten a few PMs from recongizable names and even unsolicited PMs ( on EB ) from rapers and pilagers looking to flip away on me.

hahahaha

a little birdie told me not to worry- i'll be able to get the prints i want,..:D
    so i feel a little at ease .

c'mon santos ;)
    platessmall.jpg
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    oh and if anyones not looking to rape me without vaseline,

im still looking for a DC and Toronto 2 .

I have some to trade please consider me, thanks

I'll trade you my signed/numbered DC for your AC Red, Firehouse, BOston II 04 and your test print. Oh and I'll throw in my test print and the guy pointing the gun at you :)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268

Man i can't believe i missed that... I missed BKs post by 25mins last nite. All the hype and anticipation to miss out like that. Oh well, he said singles will be forsale. Maybe some good fortune then :D
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
    bostonlou wrote:
    I'll trade you my signed/numbered DC for your AC Red, Firehouse, BOston II 04 and your test print. Oh and I'll throw in my test print and the guy pointing the gun at you :)

hmmm

thats 4:3

thats so tempting

can you give me a week or so to mull that one over ?
    platessmall.jpg
  • QballQball Posts: 283
    The people that got the subs and are on EB and ebay to flip them for a profit dont worry we will find you. Also, when its time to receive your posters, the only thing that will be arriving is a refund. So beware if someone is trying to sell you one at a inflated price. He/she wont receive it and you wont either. Also if you bought the sub and plan on trading a few that is fine. Selling them for a profit is not. Brad is nice enough to sell these at this price so dont sell them for a profit.
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    Qball wrote:
    The people that got the subs and are on EB and ebay to flip them for a profit dont worry we will find you. Also, when its time to receive your posters, the only thing that will be arriving is a refund. So beware if someone is trying to sell you one at a inflated price. He/she wont receive it and you wont either. Also if you bought the sub and plan on trading a few that is fine. Selling them for a profit is not. Brad is nice enough to sell these at this price so dont sell them for a profit.

Do you work for Brad? Ask him when his site is going to be up :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
    I don't think he does, but there were rumours of a secret agency that monitored for flippers... so its safe to assume hes involved with that. Which is good! I guess they have a few names of ppl also, hopefully it slows the flipping business!

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
    Do you work for Brad? Ask him when his site is going to be up :)

and ask him if he knows where the ccfa posters are too

;)
    jbrotheim wrote:

sent you a pm

Hey Bath

any word on sick boy yet? hopefully that all works out for you!

• MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    bostonlou wrote:

;)

Lou I know you have them all man... come on and let them free!
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • QballQball Posts: 283
    bostonlou wrote:

;)
    I think they are with mine at the bottom of the Charles.
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    C'mon 10C!!!!!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
    whistle wrote:
    Hey Bath

any word on sick boy yet? hopefully that all works out for you!

yes he really came thru - sent me a PM today with tracking # info, told me he had insured it ( at his expense ) and multiple appologies for his timing.

i only got a little ancey because this was my first trade over at another well known website and basically was a stranger to me ( as far as screennames ) .
    I'm glad to report that my poster is on the way .

I was able to get my s/n San Fran 1 ( to complete my s/n trio of this mini- collection within a collection ) all for my extra non s/n Camden 1 '06. Before all you haters and naysayers flame me for it, its a trade we both wanted and are happy with - so save it for someone else.

peace
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    I was able to get my s/n San Fran 1 ( to complete my s/n trio of this mini- collection within a collection ) all for my extra non s/n Camden 1 '06. Before all you haters and naysayers flame me for it, its a trade we both wanted and are happy with - so save it for someone else.

peace

Why would anyone hate on you for getting a deal both parties are happy with?? I never understand that shit. I love it when that happens, it's getting to that point thats tough.

I can't tell you how many random emails I've gotten from people looking for my 98's, just buying it from me, since they don't have trades I'm interested in. Unless you bring me a ridiculous cash offer, I have certain prints I want. I want to use my 98's to try to get those prints.

Anyway, great job Bath--hopefully the BK thing will work out and everyone can get a few of his prints that they really like.
    Lolla St. Louis 92, StL 98, Kansas City 98, Knoxville 98, StL 00, Kansas City 00, Oklahoma City 03, StL 03, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Kansas City 03, Philly x 2 03, MSG x 2 03, StL 04, GR 06, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, SF x 3 06, Portland, Gorge x 2 06, MSG x 2 08, Hartford 08, Mansfield x 2 08
    Lou I know you have them all man... come on and let them free!
    Qball wrote:
    I think they are with mine at the bottom of the Charles.

ok ... i'll come clean

for the last 2 weeks I wasn't banned... i was sabotaging the ccfa poster delivery just to piss people off...

i found it amusing

sorry... i'll be nice from now on :)
  • In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    Has Klausen come out with his site yet? I have to find a way to get that DC poster!
    I just got a call from my credit card... they wanted to know what I'm spending $565 dollars on through PayPal

good thing I didn't use them for the Ames Purchases :)
  • audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    bostonlou wrote:
    test print and the guy pointing the gun at you :)

I am looking for an addition to the gun room if anyone wants to ditch that.
  • hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
    Lou...welcome back. Eagerly anticipating your next poster.

Sweet Ad...what's your new sig mean?

BK...hopefully singles go up soon...I totally missed out on the set this morning too.
    Why would anyone hate on you for getting a deal both parties are happy with?? I never understand that shit.

i dont understand it, either.
    i wonder also-
    but it does happen--
    bottom line is if the 2 parties are happy then its a good trade in my book- regardless of monetary values or ebay pricing. Its all about the collection for me,..
    platessmall.jpg
  • hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
    audome25 wrote:
    I am looking for an addition to the gun room if anyone wants to ditch that.

PM sented.
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    hip_n_jam wrote:
    Sweet Ad...what's your new sig mean?

the heat is on.

its from an old SNL skit with ben stiller and will ferrell. ben stiller is at a bar with his buddies and is bragging how he can get any girl into bed in 5 lines or less. glen frey walks in (played by will ferrell), and his friends ask him how many lines to get him into bed.

"come on man, thats frey. the h. is o."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW4oaVeDHE4

warning: the following content may not be suitable to watch at work. no dolphins, but watch at your own risk. like, maybe wait until you get home.
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    i dont understand it, either.
    i wonder also-
    but it does happen--
    bottom line is if the 2 parties are happy then its a good trade in my book- regardless of monetary values or ebay pricing. Its all about the collection for me,..

and I'm so happy we could work out the Firehouse deal

be sure to pack it nice and safe!!
    the heat is on.

its from an old SNL skit with ben stiller and will ferrell. ben stiller is at a bar with his buddies and is bragging how he can get any girl into bed in 5 lines or less. glen frey walks in (played by will ferrell), and his friends ask him how many lines to get him into bed.

"come on man, thats frey. the h. is o."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW4oaVeDHE4

warning: the following content may not be suitable to watch at work. no dolphins, but watch at your own risk. like, maybe wait until you get home.

wow... it's the first ever bostonlou memorial warning message... i like it