• Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    :confused:

3 colors?

:confused:

his fingernails are creepy

and the bottomof the cowboy looks like a cleaned shrimp

Yeah I dont get all the hoopla over this one... I think all the other prints are better...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    lamperti77lamperti77 Posts: 365
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    how did you get the poster from july 10th already? is that really it
  • Options
    OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261
    lamperti77 wrote:

I looked at it....got all excited....then realized almost instantly that it had to be a Klausen print. And it is. Thus, not a part of my Ames subscription....and I'll be resigned to some butt-ugly Ames Bros print from tomorrow night's show. But I'm not complaining, I'm still glad I got the sub. I just wish that all these suite Klausen prints would force Ames to bump the quality up a notch. They should feel threatened...but I don't think they do.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Options
    OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261
    bmarsh10 wrote:
    how did you get the poster from july 10th already? is that really it

Brad Klausen posted a picture of the poster on gigposters.com a couple days ago.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Options
    Brad Klausen posted a picture of the poster on gigposters.com a couple days ago.

looks SUITE!

can't wait to try and snag this when 10C starts to unload the extras. i hope they do show by show rather than just mystery sales.
  • Options
    whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    Thats a great poster!! Brad really needs to get a website going.
    I started going to bigpop because i didn't read the messege completely! hahaha
    Could be my fav of the tour
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
  • Options
    hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
    That is definitely a cool poster. Hopefully they pop up somewhere (non-ebay) in the future.
  • Options
    reminds me of the san diego padres' old uniforms. speaking of san diego, not a fan of the poster for this year.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    lamperti77 wrote:

pretty nice
    living on the beach
    i'm partial to oceanic/ surfing themes

suite
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    lamperti77 wrote:

Hopefully this gets seen this deep into the thread, but i would like to get my hands on that poster. So after the show, if someone ends up with an extra maybe we can work out a trade. If anyones interested fire me a PM
    thanks
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    wow... LA Klausen may have bumped Toronto Klausen from the top spot

she will be mine

oh yes... she will
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    Good Luck getting this one. First one he has done for the band since 1996. His 96 poster is still the greatest Pearl Jam poster ever. http://expressobeans.com/images.php?art=35069
  • Options
    Qball wrote:
    Good Luck getting this one. First one he has done for the band since 1996. His 96 poster is still the greatest Pearl Jam poster ever. http://expressobeans.com/images.php?art=35069

wow
  • Options
    hip_n_jamhip_n_jam Posts: 220
    bostonlou wrote:
    wow

Exactly what I said.
  • Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    If you guys want this one do not email emek. He never responds to his emails because he is so busy. It's not that he is ignorant, it's because his posters are in such demand that he gets emails everyday asking for different new posters. His onsale dates are tough to predict (various times and he hardly ever posts the date) but just pay attention. This one will more than likely not be sold at the show. Ames is slated for the show poster. This poster will more than likely be used to promote the show and not be available at the show. Only through EMEK.
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    Qball wrote:
    If you guys want this one do not email emek. He never responds to his emails because he is so busy. It's not that he is ignorant, it's because his posters are in such demand that he gets emails everyday asking for different new posters. His onsale dates are tough to predict (various times and he hardly ever posts the date) but just pay attention. This one will more than likely not be sold at the show. Ames is slated for the show poster. This poster will more than likely be used to promote the show and not be available at the show. Only through EMEK.

LA poster 1 was kinda weak, luckily i'll be at tonights show too to get the klausen and i'll be at santa barbara on thursday to get the emek.

suite.
    d.
  • Options
    nimsu8nimsu8 Posts: 321
    nm
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

MSG I pics: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll22/nimsu8/MSG 1/
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    wow lots of images showing up around

what poster is this ?

http://www.blackredyellow.com/bryforums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=13420

emek , from what i have heard from my buddy , is just as difficult or even moreso then ames' sales/website . :eek:

emeks tool postahs are for reel, too

piece.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    nimsu8nimsu8 Posts: 321
    i think that is last nights poster
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    wow lots of images showing up around

what poster is this ?

http://www.blackredyellow.com/bryforums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=13420

emek , from what i have heard from my buddy , is just as difficult or even moreso then ames' sales/website . :eek:

emeks tool postahs are for reel, too

piece.
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

MSG I pics: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll22/nimsu8/MSG 1/
  • Options
    LA poster 1 was kinda weak, luckily i'll be at tonights show too to get the klausen and i'll be at santa barbara on thursday to get the emek.

suite.
    d.

it will be real splenda when you pick up an extra for your buddy bostonlou ;)
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

i'll try my best. probably be a little more difficult tonight given that its a klausen print.
  • Options
    i'll try my best. probably be a little more difficult tonight given that its a klausen print.

get there early and buy 10 like the others do

then give me one for free and sell the others on ebay

oh and sell bathgate one for $150

see... it's a simple plan ;)
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    get there early and buy 10 like the others do

then give me one for free and sell the others on ebay

oh and sell bathgate one for $150

see... it's a simple plan ;)

great idea.

last night was classic, i was one of the first people in line, everyone went to the first booth they saw, i took a hard right and found another booth about 30 yards away and ended up first in line. it was suite.
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:

it would be Nutrasweet when you grab another for me too...
  • Options
    HeckHeck Posts: 3
    While we're on the subject of posters. Does anyone know where I can get a St. Paul PJ and Tom Petty show poster? I couldn't get in the venue in time for I had to wait for my buddy to come with the tix. Any help would be nice.
    Chi-Town- Night 1- 2006
    St. Paul- Night 1- 2006
  • Options
    tombellancatombellanca Posts: 117
    is this a place to post trade requests for posters?
    6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/7/95, 7/10/98, 7/12/98, 7/13/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/27/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/7/06. 7/9/06, 7/10/06
  • Options
    great idea.

last night was classic, i was one of the first people in line, everyone went to the first booth they saw, i took a hard right and found another booth about 30 yards away and ended up first in line. it was suite.

i knew you were wicked smaht like a bostonian

:)
  • Options
    Heck wrote:
    While we're on the subject of posters. Does anyone know where I can get a St. Paul PJ and Tom Petty show poster? I couldn't get in the venue in time for I had to wait for my buddy to come with the tix. Any help would be nice.

expressobeans.com or ebay

ames says they may sell them down the road... but that's not so specific is it?
    is this a place to post trade requests for posters?

you can try... but expressobeans.com is also an option