Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    KDH12 wrote:
    I haven't contacted him about it but he already sold the subs and I am sure they sold out.
    Yeah, that's what I figured. It would be nice if the email was still answered. Jermaine Rogers sent out an email today explaining that he would no longer sell subs starting with the 2007 series. Though I like to be able to get subs (especially for some extras that might appear thru out the year, see J Hampton), I don't mind going after individual issues either, as long as the sales are at a convienient time. Last year I was able to pick up some individuals from Jermaine R.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Starting Monday Feb 26th (US) and ending Monday March 5th (US), most of the remaining posters will be onsale - IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER: Sydney 1 (Vis Tech), Sydney 2 (Turman), Sydney 3 1st Ed unnumbered (Sutton), Melbourne 3 (Print Mafia), Newcastle (Fenyves), Adelaide 2 (Sudyka) and Hawaii 1 (dumgun). AGAIN, THIS IS NOT THE ORDER THEY WILL GO ONSALE.

Please forgive the probably dumb question (long time fan, 1st time caller) what is "dumgun"? I know about the Ames HI 06, the Klausen HI 06 and the Landers / Sullivan HI 06 CCFA (got 2 of the 3), but I'm lost on "dumgun" and can't find it on EB.

And while I'm asking questions, what are "subs" besides delicious slabs of meat and other stuff between huge pieces of bread?

Much appreciated,
    KJ
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Please forgive the probably dumb question (long time fan, 1st time caller) what is "dumgun"? I know about the Ames HI 06, the Klausen HI 06 and the Landers / Sullivan HI 06 CCFA (got 2 of the 3), but I'm lost on "dumgun" and can't find it on EB.

And while I'm asking questions, what are "subs" besides delicious slabs of meat and other stuff between huge pieces of bread?

Much appreciated,
    KJ

go to dumbgun.com....they designed one of the posters. just take a look at wishlistfoundation.org/shop/catalog and under each poster is a list of the designers
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    kj1nyr wrote:

Much appreciated,
    KJ

welcome KJ

hope you're having a fine evening.

dumbgun is the artist that did one of the Hawaii CCFA posters. I know sometimes searching on expresso beans can be a real kick in the tookus but you wouldn't have any luck looking for dumbgun. those silly fellas are listed separately on eb
    here's the link. http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/44670
    Landers, Derek and Sullivan, Trevor are the artists
    http://dumbgun.com/

and yes i also thought of a delicious sandwich when i first heard the word sub. some people in this country actually call them hoagies... or grinders... isn't that a hoot??!!

anyway... subs is short for subscriptions

as in your order a subscription like you do with a magazine. you pay one fee and then you are subscribed and are guaranteed every poster in the subscription

have a super night!!
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    we call them heroes here in nyc

:D
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    we call them heroes here in nyc
    :D
    And some are actually "real heroes"
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    I either buy posters(which I consider art, always a good investment) or leave it for my kids when I drop dead. With the way things are going, the posters will be more valuable in the future than the couple of grand that I spend each year. I've already sent 2 kids thru college with 1 more to go (currently a freshman at NC State).
    One nice thing about being grown up, or at least a grown up, is that you have a few more bucks to spend on your favorite rock band, and since I was 39 when PJ first hit the scene in 91, 16 years later a lot of my financial responsibilities are behind me.

ummm... have you heard of baseball cards?

my kids will probably spit on my grave when they go to sell them ;)
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    bostonlou wrote:
    welcome KJ

dumbgun is the artist that did one of the Hawaii CCFA posters. I know sometimes searching on expresso beans can be a real kick in the tookus but you wouldn't have any luck looking for dumbgun. those silly fellas are listed separately on eb

and yes i also thought of a delicious sandwich when i first heard the word sub. some people in this country actually call them hoagies... or grinders... isn't that a hoot??!!

as in your order a subscription like you do with a magazine. you pay one fee and then you are subscribed and are guaranteed every poster in the subscription

have a super night!!

Ah then my dreams have been realized, LOVE that poster. And if I can just manage to not have anyone bug me at work in my last hour, and then if the traffic Gods are kind, I may just get that missing 3rd HI 06 next week.

Good to know about subs, though I doubt I could afford it. The taxman cometh.

(fyi: "heroes" where I was spawned, NYC as well)

Thanks for the warm greeting BostonLou!

Cheers,
    KJ
    bostonlou wrote:
    ummm... have you heard of baseball cards?
    my kids will probably spit on my grave when they go to sell them ;)
    Baseball HOF autographs, Salvino and Sports Impressions statues, Perez Steele Celebration and Great Moments sets, and on and on. Boy will that fill up some hooka. And that doesn't include over 40 years of 33's and 45's.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    bostonlou wrote:
    welcome KJ

have a super night!!

Stop trying to make friends around here with you ass kissing and sweet talk.

Sub is definately a sandwich, I do not care where you from. You can get one from subway.
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    KDH12 wrote:

Sub is definately a sandwich, I do not care where you from. You can get one from subway.

I told him he has to kiss ass..... if he stops, no Hampton Hawaii reveal.....

and it will all be BOSTONLOU'S fault!!!
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    bostonlou wrote:
    welcome KJ

have a super night!!

You're being scary again.
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624
    The Stepford Lou
    This weekend we rock Portland
    KDH12 wrote:

Hi KDH
    I know not of what you speak? Ass kissing? I was just merely trying to help my fellow pearl jam fan.

And golly... I agree with you that a sub is a sub. I personally have never called it a hoagie, hero or grinder. But I have heard that others have. Isn't that just a hoot?

[size=-3]
    If this was the old lou I might say something like "does the KDH stand for Kid Dick Head?"
    [/size]

kumbaya everyone!!! yay!!!

who else picked up a boston 2 poster last night?? I was so fortunate to be able to buy one

can't wait to get it in the mail.
    are these posters drymounted?

and i love how people are smoking in this place

http://www.kong.com.mx/expo/expo4/opening.htm
  • bostonlou wrote:
    are these posters drymounted?

and i love how people are smoking in this place

http://www.kong.com.mx/expo/expo4/opening.htm

that chick can smoke all she wants next to the sf trilogy.
    that chick can smoke all she wants next to the sf trilogy.
    She can smoke after Lou dry mounts her
    [size=-2]what happened to the real bostonlou and what did they do to him ?[/size]

:confused:
    platessmall.jpg
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Somebody get Lou some cardboard crack. I think he is losing it.......
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
    Poncier wrote:
    She can smoke after Lou dry mounts her

Gosh. Oh you guys are so silly.

I would never do anything like that. That sounds dirty.
    bostonlou wrote:
    Gosh. Oh you guys are so silly.

I would never do anything like that. That sounds dirty.
    Golly gee Lumpy, do you think my Dad is gonna hit the Beaver tonight when he gets home?
    Poncier wrote:
    Golly gee Lumpy, do you think my Dad is gonna hit the Beaver tonight when he gets home?

If you mom is drunk enough to let him ;)
    Methane Studios Poster Special
    February 22, 2007
    Greetings!

MOE posters now marked down to $15 per poster for all designs!

Starting now you can purchase all MOE show posters for a inexpensive $15 plus shipping. Just go to methanestudios.com and click on POSTERS link. You can purchase easily with Paypal or Credit Card.
    Thanks for joining our list and stay tuned for many exciting new products from Methane Studios! We Will be offering Limited edition handprinted greeting cards as well as more cool art prints and tee shirts.

Sincerely, Mark and Robert

Methane Studios
    platessmall.jpg
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    Sawyer wrote:
    Foxy,

you have not sent out all of the cut Hamptons yet, have you? I still have not gotten a 'shipped' e mail. Thanks.
    We did about half of them shipped out Fri & Sat.. the other half will go out Tuesday, I think? Eric can say for sure which day it is.. but it'll be the beginning of this week :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    I got my Ames LA today and I am surprised that it is much better than I expected. Still not the best but still 10 times better than I thought.

I however did not buy the Boston one that is up right now cause that will not get better no matter what not even in the dark with my eyes closed.
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • ihavadogihavadog Posts: 146
    looking to trade my sutton ccfa poster..
    i want to be enlightened

like i want to be told the end
    Sale Date City

9/11/06 Boston I
    9/14/06 Philly I
    9/20/06 NJ II
    9/21/06 Chicago I
    9/22/06 LA II (Klausen)
    9/25/06 Albany
    9/27/06 SF III
    9/28/06 Chicago II
    10/3/06 Denver I & II
    10/4/06 Toronto II (Klausen)
    10/5/06 Hartford
    10/9/06 Cleveland
    10/10/06 Detroit
    10/11/06 Grand Rapids

10/11/06 "No More Posters" announcement due to 5X1 book.

1/16/07 St. Paul I
    1/18/07 St. Paul II
    1/23/07 Las Vegas
    1/25/07 Milwaukee I
    1/30/07 San Diego
    2/1/07 SF I
    2/6/07 SF II
    2/20/07 LA I (Ames)
    2/22/07 Boston II
    2/27/07 NY/NJ 1

Whats left of the NA Leg 1 & 2 / 06s:

cincinatti
    DC
    Gorge1 Klausen
    Gorge2 Ames
    hawaii U2 & PJ
    honolulu ames
    Milwaukee 2
    philly 2
    pittsburgh
    portland
    santa barbara
    toronto 1
    platessmall.jpg
    might as well throw europe in there too bath
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    bostonlou wrote:

Hopefully.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
    bostonlou wrote:

wow

congratulations on 10000 posts.

Lets just hope they keep it to ALL of NA ( Legs 1 & 2 ) before they continue on with the uglies from the other side of the pond.

hit us with both hawaiis and the DC, then the others.

:rolleyes:

i know i know wishful thinking .
    platessmall.jpg