Options

At what stage does abortion become murder?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    angelica wrote:
    I agree. Beyond the moral controversy, I also believe it is key for each woman to search her own subjective moral and value systems; her emotional inner voice, etc, and to follow her own inner guidance. It is up to each woman to give the facts and the objective feedback her own personal inner meaning based on her very own ethics. It is up to each woman to translate such facts and data, processed through her inner filters, so that she may make objective decisions that are aligned with who she is as a person.

Well said. That is true for so many issues, beyond abortion. The importance of the inner voice cannot be under-estimated.
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    angelicaangelica Posts: 6,053
    Well said. That is true for so many issues, beyond abortion. The importance of the inner voice cannot be under-estimated.
    Thanks. I agree, it's true across the board for all our human issues. When we begin to activate our personal subjective Self and keep our energy in ourselves while processing the objective world, we'll begin living in synch with life in each moment rather than creating imbalance and comeback by being personally out of touch with our actions.
    "The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." ~ Niels Bohr

http://www.myspace.com/illuminatta

Rhinocerous Surprise '08!!!