Options

pics from Lebanon (warning)

Comments

• Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    ***WARNING VEEEEEERY graphic/sensitive...***

I know how much it sucks to not be ready for some ugly stuff when you click on a link, but we should look war in the face and see what those actually living through it don't have the choice of not seeing

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

Hey ! mr Miller8966 you gotta watch those one man!
  • Options
    Hey guys ! I just came back from there! I'm a journalist , I have been sent there for 3 days ! Those pix are really nothing comparing of what I saw! the worst are not those poor poeple who died ! but the ones who are still living wainting for their turn , hiding in public establishements , I've seen 40 famillies forced to live together in a 200 m2 classroom after their houses were destroyed . this is a remake of what happened in the 2nd world war !
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    miller8966 wrote:
    Where are the pics cnn doesnt show you fo hezbollah backed suicide bombers that go onto train and blow up innocent israeli citizens.....such a propaganda piece those pictures are.
    miller, these are civilians. instead to pity them you keep the occasion to talk about propaganda. You don't have sensibility at all.
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    what about when palestinian children burn israeli flags or march through the streets with ak47s?

If the French just walked through your hometown killing random people and knocking down your neighbours' houses all the time, with the support of Germany, wouldn't you burn French and German flags and carry many guns to protect yourself from the inhuman bastards that cause you oppression?

That's your answer
  • Options
    C4Lukin wrote:
    You guys diserve the ignorance you live in. I could post a picture of a man raping a baby, and put a caption under it saying "This is what Jews do to Arabs," and a nice portion of you would believe it without blinking. There is no factual evidence on that site, just graphic photos, and you eat it up because you want to. If this sort of evil shit is going on, and Isreal is perpetuating it intentionally, then by all means call them on it. But to take every lame ass propaganda site and absorb it like a freaken sponge without the least bit of common sense analysis of where you are getting the info from, who is giving it to you, and how accurate it is, it is just freaken dumb. I see how religious fundamentalists, nazis and Branch Dividians come about just by reading a lot of the comments in this thread.

So you think it's meaningless propaganda? OK, thats a fair opinion to have. I'm sure the stuff they're showing you on Fox news is REALLY what is happening!
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Hey guys ! I just came back from there! I'm a journalist , I have been sent there for 3 days ! Those pix are really nothing comparing of what I saw! the worst are not those poor poeple who died ! but the ones who are still living wainting for their turn , hiding in public establishements , I've seen 40 famillies forced to live together in a 200 m2 classroom after their houses were destroyed . this is a remake of what happened in the 2nd world war !

Whoa welcome back. Can't they just get out of there and head north or something? Do they have to stay and live like that? What I mean is why sit wait for death? (easy for me to say)

sounds really nasty...
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Puck78 wrote:
    miller, these are civilians. instead to pity them you keep the occasion to talk about propaganda. You don't have sensibility at all.

Dont criticize him for his "propaganda" in a thread clearly full of propaganda.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    thankyougrandmathankyougrandma Posts: 1,182
    Dont criticize him for his "propaganda" in a thread clearly full of propaganda.

yeah tap your buddy in the back.

terrible war, i've had many talks yesterday with "evacuees", i was destroyed last night... still am...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    beetle wrote:
    to be honest i regret posting a link that gives an explanation to 2 of those photo's, i feel i may have given the p[ics credibility, i spoke with an israeli soldier that says it is laughable that those pics are real.

so are you saying these photos are all fake?

no comment to the article i posted about israeli children writing letters to israeli soldiers saying things like 'kill as many arabs as you can!' 'the only good arab is a dead arab, the only perfect arab is a buried arab'???
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    yeah tap your buddy in the back.

terrible war, i've had many talks yesterday with "evacuees", i was destroyed last night... still am...

He's not my buddy. Friends are friends, pals are pals, buddies sleep together. I have no buddies. Im just calling a spade a spade, pal.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    I am curious, who keeps breaking the ceasefires, or who has broken the most?

not sure but israel provokes a lot like throwing stun grenades into the middle of women and children, throwing tear gas into an ambulance that came to pick up palestinians the idf beat up for no real reason, israeli kids (in occupied, illegal territories) throwing rocks at arabs and punching them while the idf just stands there...not to mention the collective punishment they carry out or the overwhelming majority of palestinian kids living w/ malnutrition...
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    Whoa welcome back. Can't they just get out of there and head north or something? Do they have to stay and live like that? What I mean is why sit wait for death? (easy for me to say)

sounds really nasty...

The world is too big . and many population leave on it , and when i say many polpulation I mean also different cultures ! You really have to know Arabs to understand why they are not moving! they have been taken everything they have,and been forced to live in poverty . all that they still have is their dignity . Those poeple will never move from there ! it's their land and no force will make them move from there even death ! it's all they have and they will stay there , no missile and no gun will make them move ! And that does not mean Israel have the right to kill them , nobody in this world has the right to kill anybody !!! And I was really upset when I heard Bush saying that clearly "Israel have to defend itself" Israel have to defend itself against what? you will tell me "hezbolah" ! what did "hezbolah" do ? they attacked a millitary base and made 2 prisonners ! It is nothing worth killing over 700 innocent poeple . what? are those poeple only bugs you tread on when they disturb you! But watch what's gonna happen if things stay like that ! and watch out when Us and Israel will decide to attack "syria" , cause this is their aim ! and you will see!
  • Options
    He's not my buddy. Friends are friends, pals are pals, buddies sleep together. I have no buddies. Im just calling a spade a spade, pal.

oh sorry, well, ok, tap your pal in the back then... hehe didn't mean to intend you and miller sleep together...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    miller says "Where are the pics cnn doesnt show you fo hezbollah backed suicide bombers that go onto train and blow up innocent israeli citizens.....such a propaganda piece those pictures are."

Miller you're confending "hezbollah" with "hamas" ! "hezbollah" as I said before is a resistance group ! and never sent anybody to bomb anywhere in Israel ! they always been ingaged in fights against Israeli milliters! And they are the ones who freed a big part of south lebanon from the Israeli occupation! Don't forget again! it's a "resistance group" not a terrorist group , they are even not islamists , they are even not muslims at 100% , 20 % of them are christians ! and the whole "christian community" in Lebanon is supporting them! And I am Supporting them too, like it or not!
  • Options
    miller says "Where are the pics cnn doesnt show you fo hezbollah backed suicide bombers that go onto train and blow up innocent israeli citizens.....such a propaganda piece those pictures are."

Miller you're confending "hezbollah" with "hamas" ! "hezbollah" as I said before is a resistance group ! and never sent anybody to bomb anywhere in Israel ! they always been ingaged in fights against Israeli milliters! And they are the ones who freed a big part of south lebanon from the Israeli occupation! Don't forget again! it's a "resistance group" not a terrorist group , they are even not islamists , they are even not muslims at 100% , 20 % of them are christians ! and the whole "christian community" in Lebanon is supporting them! And I am Supporting them too, like it or not!

Then stop them from launching random missiles on civillians, it's not that hard to understand, if Hezbollah are in a war with the Israel army and if they're using military weapons like rockets, DO NOT AIM CIVILLIANS. Yes, i think the same fucking stupid thing about Israel govt. criminals...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    Then stop them from launching random missiles on civillians, it's not that hard to understand, if Hezbollah are in a war with the Israel army and if they're using military weapons like rockets, DO NOT AIM CIVILLIANS. Yes, i think the same fucking stupid thing about Israel govt. criminals...

They never started aiming civilians !!! it's only when Israel started bombing blindly !!!
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    I am curious, who keeps breaking the ceasefires, or who has broken the most?

Isreal HAS broken a few, but far and away Hamas is the most notorious offender in this regard. In fact, they just broke one today, firing rockets from Gaza after saying they'd stop.
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917

Grow up, dude. Seriously.
  • Options
    They never started aiming civilians !!! it's only when Israel started bombing blindly !!!

So now they're both bombing blindly, yeah i guess that's the logic to follow and support...
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    sonicreducersonicreducer Posts: 713
    Did you ever kick cats and dogs as a kid for a laugh? Just wondering, my friend did... I have a dark past..

i blew up an ant bed with an M-80 once, and i felt bad.

regardless of why they marked the missles, it is really sad that those kids are even seeing a missle at all.

i was sick to my stomache after watching CNN last night. i hope that this shit stops soon.
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    i blew up an ant bed with an M-80 once, and i felt bad.

regardless of why they marked the missles, it is really sad that those kids are even seeing a missle at all.

i was sick to my stomache after watching CNN last night. i hope that this shit stops soon.

No shit dude. I cannot wrap my fucking mind around how people can think it's okay to do this to other people. On either side of the line, man this is sick.
  • Options
    No shit dude. I cannot wrap my fucking mind around how people can think it's okay to do this to other people. On either side of the line, man this is sick.

it is....................
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    DOSW wrote:
    Buddy... we're not allowed to show that stuff on television. I'm not saying that's how it should be, but we're just not allowed to show graphic violence or anything on standard TV.

Fair enough. I don't expect this type of thing to be shown on the evening news, but the more people in positions of influence that see this sort of thing the better.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Those pics are horrible.
    This has nothing to do with "who side your on" or who you support. It's just picture from war. I'm sure there are horrible pics on both sides...it's just sad.
    I really wonder if the higer ups, those running this or any other war see pictures like this.
    I'm pretty sure they don't. I'm pretty sure the leaders of Hezbollah don't care either way, but war pictures in general I'm assuming never hit the eyes of those that start the wars.
    Sick.
  • Options
    BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Speechless and angry. That's how I feel. I want to post more but those pictures left me really disheartened with the whole handling of Israel against the civilian population.
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Options
    NoKNoK Posts: 824
    double post. ..............
  • Options
    sonicreducersonicreducer Posts: 713
    DOSW wrote:
    Buddy... we're not allowed to show that stuff on television. I'm not saying that's how it should be, but we're just not allowed to show graphic violence or anything on standard TV.

yeah, but they can show people fucking on Niptuck. yeah, fox is standard tv isn't it?
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    satans_bedsatans_bed Posts: 430
    so cruel........ :(
    "i forgot the words...."
  • Options
    danmacdanmac Posts: 387
    miller8966 wrote:
    Im the patrick bateman of the MT

Err, no.

Patrick Bateman possessed style, conscience, and imagination.

Three things evidently missing in your ‘personality’ make up.
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
    are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
    god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!