Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    just wanna be in your embrace
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • DrWeilandDrWeiland Posts: 81
    I'm eating shrimps! :D and "the long and winding road.........." is on the radio... beautiful night!
    "Here's a token of my openness..."
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    when i listen to this album i think of you. you were right with what you said about it. i dont hear it all the time but when i do i smile cause what you said is true. moreso one half than the other.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I wish that I could STOP thinking about you!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    edited April 2010
    I just won a lot, does that make me a bad person?
    - I kinda feel like one, who are these people loosing all that cash?
    Online poker is so easy, you join with 20$ and leave with 450£ something 2 hours later, seems so stupid!
    Mabye play a little for the fun of it and then loose some... hmm, I don't know...
    MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE - Leaving Las Vegas is a favorite of mine...........................and the soundtrack is fine, who hates BEN's HELL!?
    Post edited by DrWeiland on
    (final thoughts)
    I am sooooo lame... I know!
    Sorry, so sorry -
    who paid the bill
    and left me for dead;

I feel nothing for you
    I feel nothing
    I feel you close to me - I think I do,
    wishing I did, died dreaming and I
    wish I did
    I adore
    Leaving
    Las
    Vegas
    so what?
    You know;
    This is
    Not
    For
    You
    Enjoy
    Your
    Youth!

If
    You
    Hate
    Something
    Don't
    You
    Do It................................... 2? :arrow:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993

Do Not Go
    Where The
    Path May Lead.
    Go Instead
    Where There
    Is No Path,
    And Leave A Trail...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    " The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything. "

+1

Godfather.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Dimmers ...... I just love when my kids are in bed and I can finally dim all the lights around my home. I just love the warm, beautiful glow of the lights turned down so low. It's like a bunch of little candles everywhere. All of a sudden, I can relax and all the stress seems to just disappear ...........
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mikalina wrote:
    Dimmers ...... I just love when my kids are in bed and I can finally dim all the lights around my home. I just love the warm, beautiful glow of the lights turned down so low. It's like a bunch of little candles everywhere. All of a sudden, I can relax and all the stress seems to just disappear ...........

there's no dimming of the lights when the kids are awake?
    btw, i like dimming the lights myself.
    i have a lot of candles & oil lamps.
    one really cool thing i have is a red 3 foot tall lava lamp; it is fantastic.
    :)
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Hey, there I thought I was alone. Dimmers on almost every light in the house, even front porch and back deck. Mood lighting, yes it relaxes immediately.
    chadwick wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

there's no dimming of the lights when the kids are awake?
    btw, i like dimming the lights myself.
    i have a lot of candles & oil lamps.
    one really cool thing i have is a red 3 foot tall lava lamp; it is fantastic.
    :)

Me too, lots of candles - oil lamps - I'm a fanatic for ambiance :D But, I enjoy more so - once the kids are in bed, or if there is a storm coming around - just love it !!!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    pandora wrote:
    Hey, there I thought I was alone. Dimmers on almost every light in the house, even front porch and back deck. Mood lighting, yes it relaxes immediately.

No, you're not alone, I have dimmers everywhere - Mood lighting, it's just the best !!! :D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    *sigh*
    8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    the music sounds like the way your finger tips felt on my skin.
    I'm still thinking about that (3) foot red lava lamp, I'm envious !! That's a classic
    mikalina wrote:
    I'm still thinking about that (3) foot red lava lamp, I'm envious !! That's a classic
    and what's cool about it is that it sits on my dresser in front of a large etched dragon mirror a friend desinged for me. my bedroom glows red. unlike smaller lava lamps where the lava flows pretty quickly this huge thing takes about 4 hours to melt the lava so it can flow around.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    and what's cool about it is that it sits on my dresser in front of a large etched dragon mirror a friend desinged for me. my bedroom glows red. unlike smaller lava lamps where the lava flows pretty quickly this huge thing takes about 4 hours to melt the lava so it can flow around.

WOW, that sounds awesome !!!! Take care :D
    In front of etched lenses
    glass fish and palm trees resemble…(thinking)

This is my mirror.

Now leave me alone
    let me be.

And rock
    my skin.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Best thing to happen to me in months
    "Your brownies are done and delivered. Your bday treat!"

I have a date with a hill and good music very soon....
    long toenails are gross... If you can get a french manicure on them... THEY ARE WAY TOO LONG!!!!!! stop doing it please!!!

**personal opinion.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    A few hours of yardwork and then a nice swim. That makes for a lovely afternoon. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • long toenails are gross... If you can get a french manicure on them... THEY ARE WAY TOO LONG!!!!!! stop doing it please!!!

**personal opinion.

I SO agree. Long toenails are vile!!

I love having pretty feet but come ON!!!! I once worked in an sort of high end shoe shop and I saw women with toenails that would probably cut you open :o
    long toenails are gross... If you can get a french manicure on them... THEY ARE WAY TOO LONG!!!!!! stop doing it please!!!

**personal opinion.

I SO agree. Long toenails are vile!!

I love having pretty feet but come ON!!!! I once worked in an sort of high end shoe shop and I saw women with toenails that would probably cut you open :o
    now fanny pack on the other hand... ;)

but seriously.... toe nail clippers were made for a reason, use them!!!
  • canoegirlcanoegirl Posts: 295
    lol, ok my thought for the day bees are they not much like the salmon of the seas there for the trees, too ? we need our bees people, today i decided to chill think about something surrounding me outside of me so i think about the earth instead of the other human aspects of life and this is what i get bees wtf, they too impact our lives really they sustain us, uh oh wine in me system so me spelling may be off a bit, but anyways i'm throwing this thought out there into the techno world, what are your thoughts how does this inspire thee ? peace and love :D
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    i need food :mrgreen:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    i burned my food :oops: :(
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428

awww!! bummer, dude :-(
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733

I hate when that happens :x