Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    the wolf wrote:
    ..... I had a dream last night that you were a Vampire, and sitting on the edge of my bed when I woke up
    I don't know if you were there to give me eternal life, or kill me,....

Too much Buffy and the girls before bed?!? ;)

:lol::lol:

maybe :D

I'll say this though, if I had a dream of Buffy sitting on the edge of my bed, I wouldn't be complaining about it !!! :lol:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Oh yeah, that whole Buffy thing was supposed to be just between You and I ..... :oops:

jerk. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    Oh yeah, that whole Buffy thing was supposed to be just between You and I ..... :oops:

jerk. ;)
    your secret is out... and I didn't spill it this time! :lol:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    the wolf wrote:

jerk. ;)
    your secret is out... and I didn't spill it this time! :lol:

that's a first..... ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:

that's a first..... ;)
    hey now... stranger things have happened :P
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    longing to see that"donotreply@lists.pearljam"
    everytime my mail pings my heart skips and I whisper a wish
    for the tour dates
  • the wolf wrote:

jerk. ;)

You totally opened yourself up for that one.

If only you remembered our safe word...
    the wolf wrote:

jerk. ;)

I've got a word for ya' ..... or six !!! ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    the wolf wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

jerk. ;)

I've got a word for ya' ..... or six !!! ;)
    Somebody sounds happy ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • i hate when i have to take a crap right after i get out of the shower.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
    WTF was I thinking??? :(

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    edited February 2010
    :?
    Post edited by Ms. Wes C.addle on
  • STEVE IS GOD!

BETTER? ;)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm feeling really disappointed that this Tampa rumor appears to be false. Why do people make stuff up like that? :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • i feel a sense of blissful peace mixed with intense emptiness. it's an odd combination. do i need professional help? am i bi-polar with the highs and lows occurring simultaneously? i'm really concerned about my mental health at the moment.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    i hate when i have to take a crap right after i get out of the shower.

My thoughts exactly..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    beware the wolf (no, not 'the wolf' haha ;) :P ) in sheep's clothing that will spend alot of time pretending to be a dear and caring friend you can trust, that will say or promise you anything. :twisted: it's all just deceit and bullshit to exploit you for whatever kindness, emotion, time, favors or $ they can get. they may not be howling at your door...but rather whispering right in your ear...or perhaps even looking you right in the eye...

there's a reason they want things kept hidden...if someones acting with integrity there's no need for secrets or shame
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Life isn't about
    finding yourself.
    Life is about
    creating yourself...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad

Life isn't about
    finding yourself.
    Life is about
    creating yourself...

I disagree, I think it is about finding your true self...your ability to master yourself and live comfortably within is the key....you cannot magically create yourself to be something that you are not......only after the find you'll be able to create meaningful and lasting change....
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

Life isn't about
    finding yourself.
    Life is about
    creating yourself...

I disagree, I think it is about finding your true self...your ability to master yourself and live comfortably within is the key....you cannot magically create yourself to be something that you are not......only after the find you'll be able to create meaningful and lasting change....
    good point :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    The Champ wrote:

Life isn't about
    finding yourself.
    Life is about
    creating yourself...

good point :thumbup:

It was a good passage, but I thought it was a bit premature and felt compelled to write the prequel ;) ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    There's nothing like the quiet calm and beauty during an early morning snowfall like it is right now.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• prismprism Posts: 2,440
    The Champ wrote:

Life isn't about
    finding yourself.
    Life is about
    creating yourself...

i completely agree

psst... :wave:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i feel a sense of blissful peace mixed with intense emptiness. it's an odd combination. do i need professional help? am i bi-polar with the highs and lows occurring simultaneously? i'm really concerned about my mental health at the moment.
    i'm in the same boat. i feel mainly grateful. i guess to be alive. that is as far as my hapiness goes right now. but at least i have that. i feel empty..but i know i have people to love. it's weird.
  • LOST!!episode 1,2,season 6...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • When I close my eyes, I can see every possibility.... But when I open them, all I see is emptiness and all I feel is hurt.
    It's Hard to Follow
    Your Dreams
    When You Are
    Living a
    Nightmare...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • i feel a sense of blissful peace mixed with intense emptiness. it's an odd combination. do i need professional help? am i bi-polar with the highs and lows occurring simultaneously? i'm really concerned about my mental health at the moment.

i'm in the same boat. i feel mainly grateful. i guess to be alive. that is as far as my hapiness goes right now. but at least i have that. i feel empty..but i know i have people to love. it's weird.

exactly! i've been spending more time with people than i normally do--i'm an isolator; but i still feel alone and empty.
    i feel a sense of blissful peace mixed with intense emptiness. it's an odd combination. do i need professional help? am i bi-polar with the highs and lows occurring simultaneously? i'm really concerned about my mental health at the moment.

exactly! i've been spending more time with people than i normally do--i'm an isolator; but i still feel alone and empty.

this must be going around right now. I'm now on the other end, I find myself pushing people away that really are trying to be there for me....
    there is some sort of strange comfort in isolation for me at the moment. Almost as if I find my strength in my loneliness. odd.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Today had a really odd feeling to it. I had to struggle not to be pulled down by it.

It almost felt like there was something I needed to do but I didn't know what it was so I just went thru the day dragging that vague uneasiness around.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
This discussion has been closed.