Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    I love friends that you don't see for months if not years but when you do see them you pick up right where you left off... I get to see one of them today :)

yes ! that is soooo cool, sometimes I get on my bike and go for a ride and once in GREAT while I end up on a poker run or run into old friends I used to ride with back in the day, always good times.

Godfather.
  • NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    a few hours ago i was in the store standing near the end of the cold beer(i don't even drink it) ailse, turned away looking at something, and there was a lady at the other end of the ailse also not near it. when a six pack of bottles lept right off the shelf crashing to the floor, shattering all over. :o the couple the other side of me at the end of the ailse saw it said "whoa ...wth? it must've been a ghost...good thing for you that ghost is a bad aim" :)

another thing is it just because of the nice weather or am i wearing an invisible sign that says "flirt with me" today? ;):mrgreen:
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I'm growing impatient

I also have writers block :|
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    happy birthday j. RIP.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • oui oui!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    my havianas are making one foot hurt....I need a foot massage
  • Wondering why people are so self-centered...
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I found an old fortune from a cookie in my purse this morning. I had saved it because it was PJ related-->

"Happiness isn't an outside job, it's an inside job." 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I hate being sick.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I wish people would start treating others the same way they would want to be treated...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I wish people would start treating others the same way they would want to be treated...
    +1 exactly...
    I love my bed!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    I have a taste for some hot buttered popcorn right now. That would hit the spot.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

After 8 months of denying treatment and consistently changing his mind when chemo or radiation is mentioned, today my Dad told me he's going to a 3 day evaluation at the cancer treatment center in Philly and that he's open to whatever they say. I wanna sigh from relief but he's changed his mind too many times for me to allow myself to do so.
  • better today :)
    After 8 months of denying treatment and consistently changing his mind when chemo or radiation is mentioned, today my Dad told me he's going to a 3 day evaluation at the cancer treatment center in Philly and that he's open to whatever they say. I wanna sigh from relief but he's changed his mind too many times for me to allow myself to do so.

I hope he sticks it out and follow the treatment they will give.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• After 8 months of denying treatment and consistently changing his mind when chemo or radiation is mentioned, today my Dad told me he's going to a 3 day evaluation at the cancer treatment center in Philly and that he's open to whatever they say. I wanna sigh from relief but he's changed his mind too many times for me to allow myself to do so.

it's a step in the right direction, thinking about treatment...i really hope he goes, and soon
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    it's amazing that everytime i really want something, as soon as i get it it's just not the same anymore and i'm ready for the next challenge. time to man up and stick it out
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm off to play professor for the day. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • what shitty weather,make dont wanna go anywhere!!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    what shitty weather,make dont wanna go anywhere!!

we are having some pretty shit weather here to D ! the cold air wakes me up though and makes me want to live !!!!

then after work, I go home and spin some Vinyl, and all is right with the world !! :D
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    the wolf wrote:

we are having some pretty shit weather here to D ! the cold air wakes me up though and makes me want to live !!!!

then after work, I go home and spin some Vinyl, and all is right with the world !! :D
    you sound good this makes me happy :D
  • the wolf wrote:

u know working in Aircraft outside in the cold for some our u get so many cold in your body,so when i finnish work i dont moving from my couch!!! :D
    the wolf wrote:

u know working in Aircraft outside in the cold for some our u get so many cold in your body,so when i finnish work i dont moving from my couch!!! :D

I don't blame ya ! get on the couch , get warm, but still..... spin some vinyl !!!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    pandora wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

you sound good this makes me happy :D

Thanks ! I feel good. scratch that, I feel pretty amazing to be honest.

the last few days have been the turning point for me.... In so many ways. It seems like I'm seeing things through new eyes. Seeing things for the first time....
    I'm digging it the most !! :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    I need to send off some cheer you up cards. I know they always help me when I receive them. :D

Peace

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    g under p wrote:
    I need to send off some cheer you up cards. I know they always help me when I receive them. :D

Peace
    that is so very thoughtful - I bet you make many people happy with your kind ways
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    unthought known...
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    why havent you mentioned her???? :think:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me