Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    did my roommate really get mad because i used all of my vinegar??

you bastard... how could you??? :P :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 3, 2, 1...
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    For Beautiful Eyes
    look for the good in others,
    For Beautiful Lips
    speak only words of kindness,
    And For Poise
    walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i don't feel right. aside from the flu i mean.

everything just feels............ off.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    school tonight, and a lot of homework.

quiz on chapter 3 due for human relations next Wednesday.
    3 papers due in English next tuesday.

:x
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I'm so happy to be home!

I am not used to being gone all day like this! :!:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    I need to buy groceries... I shouldn't be eating like this.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"

"Some are born great, some achieve
    greatness, and some have greatness
    thrust upon them."

-William Shakespeare

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • damn...i feel sorry for that dude. i bet he doesn't know about your extra-curricular activities.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i'm quitting my job.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    edited October 2009
    My very wealthy former boss today left me a watch, a heavy ass watch (if I threw and it hit you it could kill). I told my sister about it and then she asked what's the name of the watch I told her I don't know there's no name on it. She told turn it over and look, it read Patek Philippe, Geneve Swiss Made then some serial numbers(5712R). She told me to look it up on the internet to see it's value after 5 minutes of searching I came across the same watch except the name is on the face.

:shock: My jaw dropped when I saw the price they were selling this watch that was just about the same thing-
    $35,200. Only someone who knows these kinds of watches would know something like this, WOW!

I would NEVER ever spend this kind of money on a fricking watch.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I'm glad to have such a good support group of friends who are there when I need them and never kick me when I'm down.... It takes good people to be so kind and I'm so glad to have them on my side.
  • self-righteous declarations based on misconceptions that come from someone that lives in a fantasy world is beyond pathetic and kind of sad.
  • I'm glad to have such a good support group of friends who are there when I need them and never kick me when I'm down.... It takes good people to be so kind and I'm so glad to have them on my side.

I love you baby! I appreciate your friendship more than you know!
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
    Thanks girly for what you just did... You burst the bubble. Now I can finally focus! :D it's been a long time coming and you helped me get there! Woo hoo productive night :)
  • Thanks girly for what you just did... You burst the bubble. Now I can finally focus! :D it's been a long time coming and you helped me get there! Woo hoo productive night :)

I'm beside you the whole way! (except I'm about 536 miles northwest of your side) :D
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • HeyWayneHeyWayne Posts: 316
    A teaspoon of cinnamon does not help the medicine go down.
    Just a dude growing veg

haywayne.blogspot.com
  • HeyWayne wrote:

can't help but wonder if this was directed at me. :| Do I have enemies in the UK?

(or am I just being far too self-absorbed? 8-) )
  • HeyWayneHeyWayne Posts: 316
    HeyWayne wrote:

can't help but wonder if this was directed at me. :| Do I have enemies in the UK?

(or am I just being far too self-absorbed? 8-) )

No enemy of mine.

Plug "teasponn of cinnamon" into YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

Having seen it on TV I tried it at the weekend with some friends we'd gone away with. I managed nothing more than a little puff from my nostrils as I coughed. Nothing more.

It ain't pleasant.
    Just a dude growing veg

haywayne.blogspot.com
    g under p wrote:
    My very wealthy former boss today left me a watch, a heavy ass watch (if I threw and it hit you it could kill). I told my sister about it and then she asked what's the name of the watch I told her I don't know there's no name on it. She told turn it over and look, it read Patek Philippe, Geneve Swiss Made then some serial numbers(5712R). She told me to look it up on the internet to see it's value after 5 minutes of searching I came across the same watch except the name is on the face.

:shock: My jaw dropped when I saw the price they were selling this watch that was just about the same thing-
    $35,200. Only someone who knows these kinds of watches would know something like this, WOW!

I would NEVER ever spend this kind of money on a fricking watch.

Peace
    Holy Shit!! What is it pure gold? Very Nice boss you've got there... ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad

I'm selfish, impatient,
    & a little insecure.
    I make mistakes,
    I am out of control,
    & at times hard to handle.
    But if you can't handle
    me at my worst,
    then you sure as hell
    don't deserve me
    at my best.

-Marilyn Monroe

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • what you give is what you receive...no one knows this more than me.
    what you give is what you receive...no one knows this more than me.
    So true! :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    both the GF and I are sick. watching movies, taking turns picking them. Chick flick , 2 episodes of Dexter, chick flick, 2 episodes of Dexter, chick flick, 2 episodes of Dexter.

i see a pattern forming. and no, tis not I picking the chick flicks.

think i'm going to break this up, and pick that Meryl Streep , Phillip Seymour Hoffman movie "Doubt".

p.s. "New In Town" with Zellweger and Connick Jr. ..... umm it was kinda cute. :?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    the wolf wrote:
    both the GF and I are sick. watching movies, taking turns picking them. Chick flick , 2 episodes of Dexter, chick flick, 2 episodes of Dexter, chick flick, 2 episodes of Dexter.

think i'm going to break this up, and pick that Meryl Streep , Phillip Seymour Hoffman movie "Doubt".

p.s. "New In Town" with Zellweger and Connick Jr. ..... umm it was kinda cute. :?

hope you guys feel better, man. Doubt is a pretty good movie. i don't know how you're stomaching all of those chick flicks, though. one every once in a while in tolerable....but 4-5 in one day? :shock: that must be some kickass cold medicine you're on! ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • HeyWayne wrote:

Plug "teasponn of cinnamon" into YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

Having seen it on TV I tried it at the weekend with some friends we'd gone away with. I managed nothing more than a little puff from my nostrils as I coughed. Nothing more.

It ain't pleasant.

Oh shit! Yes yes...I have seen these! You totally nuts for trying it. :lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    :) *sigh*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • supersonicyearssupersonicyears Posts: 2,619
    edited July 2010
    Post edited by supersonicyears on
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    mfc2006 wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

hope you guys feel better, man. Doubt is a pretty good movie. i don't know how you're stomaching all of those chick flicks, though. one every once in a while in tolerable....but 4-5 in one day? :shock: that must be some kickass cold medicine you're on! ;)

thanks.

doubt rocked ! i love how you can put 5 different people in the room and have 5 different opinions of the movie. both my GF and I think different of it. awesome.

now I'm watching Pathfinder. looks super violent ! ( she went to bed for a bit ) lol.

maybe its the flu , but for some reason the chick flicks are not really bothering me. :?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    hurt.

I am presently feeling hurt by the way we as human beings treat one another,
    almost to the point of actual physical pain.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
This discussion has been closed.