Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Being happy & positive isn't so easy some times...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    HSB, why not feel what you really feel but then think about why you might be upset and try to fix that?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    HSB, why not feel what you really feel but then think about why you might be upset and try to fix that?
    I've really been trying, but some things are out of my hands, and I have no control over them...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    justam wrote:
    I've really been trying, but some things are out of my hands, and I have no control over them...

but you do have control over how you handle it.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    justam wrote:

Sweetheart, the only thing out of your hands is other people. You can control your own thoughts, you can control your own actions, you just CAN'T control other people's actions and feelings.

Try to sort it out, and you'll feel less helpless.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

Sweetheart, the only thing out of your hands is other people. You can control your own thoughts, you can control your own actions, you just CAN'T control other people's actions and feelings.

Try to sort it out, and you'll feel less helpless.
    Thank you so much for your advice... I know that you are right, and though I've moved away from the situation, and I love being on my on, but I still don't have the freedom, so he still has a lot of the control...

All I've ever wanted in life is to be happy, and I am a fun person to be around...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Dear Mr. Re Occurring Dream.... What do you mean? :|
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Why the fuck do I even bother trying to be sociable?? People, at the end of the day piss me off..... :x
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Why the fuck do I even bother trying to be sociable?? People, at the end of the day piss me off..... :x

i dont know. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I look like my sister today. It's interesting to me that the older we get, the more similar we look. :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Not everyone is like that... we've never communicated, as far as I know... ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • time for a new approach...things clearly aren't working this way.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Not everyone is like that... we've never communicated, as far as I know... ;):mrgreen:

Oh, I know that not everyone is like that. And I didn't mean it in regards to anyone on the board. Just the general public, AKA people in real life! :lol:
    It's October eleventh and it was still darn hot outside today! :)
    (I like this.)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    weve been getting some weird weather lately... dust storms, winds. hail, unseasonal cold, snow where it shouldnt snow this time of year... this morning i walked out the back and the tree at the corner of the house was humming... filled with blossoms and bees. oh and i heard my bird... a definite sign of a change of seasons. :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Nice! :D

We went to the beach today. 8-) I'm just so happy with this place. Not only is there no snow but every weekend we can go out someplace beautiful. (!)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:

We went to the beach today. 8-) I'm just so happy with this place. Not only is there no snow but every weekend we can go out someplace beautiful. (!)

plus i hear theres cocaine all over you money. SWEET!!! :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    justam wrote:

You don't mean MY money, do you mean Florida's in general?? :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    wish that you could've come up this weekend...

really miss you lots...

*sigh*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

oh yes i do mean your money and floridas in general...unless you got your own personal currency :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    justam wrote:
    justam wrote:

yes, even your money. i saw a report a few years ago that they tested the money in circulation and the majority had traces of cocaine on it. another report a year or so ago by the EPA also showed drugs are in the water supply, especially anti-depressants as they aren't completely filtered out

:ugeek:
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    ...like rain drops on my back
    yes, even your money. i saw a report a few years ago that they tested the money in circulation and the majority had traces of cocaine on it. another report a year or so ago by the EPA also showed drugs are in the water supply, especially anti-depressants as they aren't completely filtered out

:ugeek:
    Sweet! Now I can stop paying for my anti depressant! :P
  • justam wrote:

I hope to experience that in Us. I whish i have been living there for a wile. :P
    "Any life is made up of a single moment, the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all, who he is." JLB.
  • freaks can't help but creep.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    landed back in cincy late last night. my connecting flight from SD to Houston sucked. my ears got all fucked up so did my GF's. they went back to normal on the flight form houston to cincy, but went to shit again on landing.

i'm pretty much legally deaf at the moment. not having that sense is fucking with me.

did i mention that i'm sick as a fucking dog too ?

to sum it up.

cant hear, sick as all hell.

first row for LA 3, it was all worth it ! ;)

now pardon me while i go throw up again. still happy, just green :mrgreen:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • lets go swim
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i saw your other face.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    I believe that everything happens for a reason.
    People change so that you can learn to let go,
    things go wrong so that you appreciate them
    when they're right, you believe lies so you
    eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
    and sometimes good things fall apart so better
    things can fall together...

-Marilyn Monroe

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    what do you mean kerouac was a conservative boozehound and a mamas boy?? thats bullshit. she looked him in the eye and with her hand on her heart said swear to jesus allah and buddha its the truth. he used to hide from ginsberg behind his mamas apron. he even supported the escalation of the vietnam war. he shook his head... it just doesnt make sense. she laughed and said why not? did you think you knew him cause you use dharma bums as your personal bible?? he threw her a look that could only be described as venomous. bitch
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
This discussion has been closed.