Columbus area Pearl Jam fan gone missing...

1454647484951»

Comments

• GW2553GW2553 Posts: 79
    seanwon said:
    The podcast True Crime Garage just released a new episode on Brian Shaffer. An interview with the lead investigator from the case. Pretty good, he gives his insight into what he thinks happened.  You can find it on any podcast platform. Episode 770.

Thanks for posting haven't listened to TCG in a while.  Hadn't heard the rumors/info about his relationship with Clint before.  Though I haven't followed the case in years.

On a lighter note, I liked the way the detective said Peaaaarll Jaaam.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    Good info...the cameras covering the construction entrances were panning so most likely didn't catch him leaving.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL Posts: 757
    Makes the most sense to me, that he likely could have walked out with the band. I didn't watch TCG.... but I did watch  Mile Higher, and it seems that was the last thing he was doing.... Going back to talk w the band. I hope he left on his own accord... 🩵 It's  just such a sad story all around though.  So much tragedy around this family. 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    edited July 18
    I'm surprised that fact wasn't provided before. I don't remember ever seeing that mentioned.

Actually now I see that I mentioned the panning camera back in September...bad memory

The possible relationship between Clint and Brian was new to me also.

Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,802
    edited August 30
    Wednesday 8/28 on Banfield 
    Channel: News Nation

The "Happy Face Killer" apparently sent them some stuff so they'll dive into that. When I saw the promo, the first thing I thought of was the hypothesized link to Brian's case.

There appears to be no link in reality.

Here's a video of the clip.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/the-happy-face-killer-shares-his-beatles-art-with-newsnation-banfield/vi-AA1pCcEV
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"