*complete* poster collections

13»

Comments

• dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    the only one i dont have is pittsburgh 2000 but i dont think there was a poster for this show. i have more than enough to make up for it though.

pittsburgh 2000 is a missing link poster. city spelled wrong, only offered later through ten club, and only for a few days

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1681

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Have them all EXCEPT......

The Gorge 93...Big Bear I believe it is called....Or Big $$$ is what I like to call it. ;)

And

Missoula 98...Still wasnt into posters yet...."why would I want a STUPID concert poster?"

If he only knew then what he knows NOW! :)

What a dumbass...Could have had them for $5 and $15 each I think back then. So 100+ posters later, these may be the only two I may never attain...

that's "High Bear", but still fits the "High $$$"

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1572

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    I have one poster of each concert I've been...SA Klausen!!!
  • i've only been to 4 shows and I have 2 posters, so my collection is complete. you see the posters i have were for multiple shows. The 2000 tour had one poster for all the dates in Texas (I went to both Houston shows), and the 2003 tour had one poster for the San Antonio and Houston shows (I went to both and luckily i bought in SA because the next day in Houston they were sold out.)
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    I've been able to get a poster for every show I've been to that officially had a poster except Pittsburgh 98 (hope to find one someday) and State College (but I have the Pittsburgh poster from 03 which is the same just in different colors).

I was able to get the poster at the show most nights, but wasn't really aware of the poster until 2000. There were no posters for shows I went to that year. I was able to get one poster from an early show I was at, Charlotte 96 direct from EMEK about five years ago.
  • i have almost all mine...

i still need the Toledo VFC poster (eventhough i would love to have the full NEOCONS set i will settle for just having the Reading and Toledo shows i was at) and i dont know if the Pittsburgh '06 show with the Rolling Stones had a poster or not... if i did i've never seen it!
    anyone know anything about a poster at that show???
    Pittsburgh 4/26/03, State College 5/3/03, Reading 10/1/04, Toledo 10/2/04, Toronto 9/19/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Cincinnati 6/24/06, Washington D.C. 6/22/08, Cleveland 5/9/10, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Missoula 8/13/18, Denver 9/22/22, St. Paul 8/31/23, St. Paul 9/2/23
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    No poster for the Stones/Pearl Jam show in Pittsburgh 05. However, there was a PJ shirt just for that show.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ironically enough i have been trying to unload all the extra weight in my bullybox.

Its been lesseing at an alarmingly rapid rate .

also , the only show i have attended that i do not have a poster for was the only time i have sat in the very first row for a show ( yeah- i scalped ) , so its a toss-up-

i think i can live without that poster for right now, and perhaps somewhere up the road it will become available , and not for an arm and a leg .
    Its not even particularly that attractive, so we'll see what happens.

this is that poster

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1680
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Get_Right wrote:
    I am missing
    Borgata 05
    Philly I 06

Prices are still a bit high for these-and the philly one seems to be tough to find

got both of those and the other 4 from the shows ive seen plus several more
    :)
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • schmoff wrote:
    i have a poster from every show i have been to

same here...it's all I can afford
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    OK, lesson learned...don't start a thread that you have a *complete* poster collection until you actually HAVE all the posters in your collection. :p

so then, that said.....YAY! i finally DO have my *complete* collection, the last i needed arrived yesterday! :D bring it to the framers saturday, as i pick up 2 being framed right now.....and then.....DONE! i am awaiting some ledges on order for display, and then hopefully mid-february they will ALL be on display in my home. can't wait to see how it'll all look! one whole wall of pearl jam posters. some day will be a bigger space for em, but for now will do just fine to enjoy em, b/c isn't that what art is truly about? woooohoooo!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i have 1 poster out of 7 shows i have attended...

i don't even know why i have 1.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • it is *done*....until of course, my next pearl jam shows! :D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=5192403&postcount=2045
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    At last.

I finally got Phoenix 00, that was the las poster I needed to complete poster collection of shows I have attended.

:)
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    it is *done*....until of course, my next pearl jam shows! :D

http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=5192403&postcount=2045
    Congrats! They look great displayed like that. Basically a whole wall of PJ. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • wolfbear wrote:
    Congrats! They look great displayed like that. Basically a whole wall of PJ. :)

grazie bella! :D

i've been *dreaming* of it since i returned from europe last june, had it all in my head.....sooo cool! i love it even more than i thought. and there's still room for more too. ;) i LOVE pearl jam, i love the posters...the memories...but yea, i don't want it overttaking my entire house! i have my own artwork, and sure..i think hubby wouldn't love it *everywhere*....so this was/is perfect. it makes me happy. for a *spare* room...now one of my faves!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Old thread, wow. But yep, got all mine! All in mint condition, some framed (with views for all of them to be framed soon, all in matching frames, then hung together).

Sydney - Entertainment Centre - Mar 09, 1998
    Sydney - Entertainment Centre - Feb 11, 2003
    Sydney - Acer Arena - Nov 07, 2006
    Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Newcastle - Entertainment Centre - Nov 19, 2006
    Melbourne - Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    Sydney - Football Stadium - Nov 22, 2009

Took a while to get the first one, but got it last year off a sympathetic soul on eBay. I didn't match his "Or Best Offer" but he emailed me after the auction closed and offered it.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    yeah but that's not an impressive feat when you've seen them twice and have 2 posters..
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,272
    i learned a very longtime ago that i just can't have everything that i want, and sometimes, i don't even want what i have when i finally get it. i hate collecting stuff. it's a weakness.
  • a5pj wrote:
    have all mine except there was no poster for saratoga 00 and irving plaza :(
    how do you know no poster saratoga 2000, i was at that show too and wanted a poster but i thought it sold out before i got to the stand, they dont exist at all? i thought all shows got a poster
  • jnikojniko Posts: 298
    10 shows/10 posters. By the way, any pre-sale information for upcoming tour?