oh no, Mid-week Tweet Delay

Comments

• by tomorrow you mean 3AM Eastern time so its midnight on the west coast right?
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Kat wrote:
    The little birdy is getting his ducks in a basket and his eggs in a row and it's very important to get it right...you wouldn't want anything less.

We're really sorry for this delay but it should now be on for tomorrow. We'll keep you updated on any changes, luvs.
    It better be tommorrow
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • stoneg wrote:
    It better be tommorrow

Actually, it "should be" leaves quite a bit of wiggle room. Sounds to me like it could even be today if they work whatever kinks they have out. Or Friday....
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • smobeepjsmobeepj Posts: 58
    what a load of poo. tomorrow just doesnt work for me. just let me know and i promise i wont tell. ;)
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Wow, been working for the last few hours and just got a chance to bird watch. Can't believe that there are 4 pages of weeping about this delay already.

Geez peeps, even if it is a tour the tix are not going to go on sale today. Everyone is seriously jonesing for a fix! :D

Thanks for the update Kat!

Peace,
    KJ

Actually, it looks like most of the posts are thanking Kat for the update...I don't see anything wrong with that. For the people who are bitching, there was nothing said WEDNESDAY...get over it, and we'll see you tomorrow!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • maybe they thought the NCAA tournament started today and then they realized that it starts tomorrow thus the one day delay... so they'll remind us w/ a tweet that the games start at noon....

can't wait for the REAL news though
  • one big elaborate April Fool's Joke. I'm telling ya.

But i did notice that the Tour Dates and Set Lists links on the 10C site looks different.
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    First Day of Spring...perfect timing!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • maybe they thought the NCAA tournament started today and then they realized that it starts tomorrow thus the one day delay... so they'll remind us w/ a tweet that the games start at noon....

can't wait for the REAL news though

what's with the term "tweet?" Where'd that come from?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    what's with the term "tweet?" Where'd that come from?

Little birds bring news and tweet. :p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    I think I just tweet myself...
  • what's with the term "tweet?" Where'd that come from?
    10C way of "warning" us news is on the way...as in a little birdie stopped by and told them a tour is on the way
  • the suspence...is ...killing... me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Waiting Drove Me Mad Your Finally Here And Im A Mess....
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    TWEETer Center...Mansfield, MA

tho im in the midwest it could give me a reason to go back and visit friends in Boston
  • JackieboyJackieboy Posts: 78
    No, this just confirmed that it's no new album on its way :( I need new PJ-tracks ASAP! Tell Stone!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

your such a tease !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • londonwprlondonwpr Posts: 293
    Alpine Valley!!!!!!
    7/8/95, 6/26/98, 6/27/98, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 8/20/00, 8/21/00, 10/8/00, 10/21/00, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 6/24/03, 10/3/04, 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/20/06, 6/24/06, 6/30/06
  • Jackieboy wrote:
    No, this just confirmed that it's no new album on its way :( I need new PJ-tracks ASAP! Tell Stone!

Thanks for the explanation on "Tweet" everyone.

Anyone for Bad Radio?

http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com/2006/02/behind-music-eddie-vedder-bad-radio.html
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    meme wrote:
    What a joke. Someone should let the PJ people know that there are very few seven year olds among their fans. We are fine being treated like adults, thanks.

...ok, breath in, now count to ten and then breath out slowly again...

:)
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Thanks for keeping us informed
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Thursday is arguably midweek, so no worries!
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    ah, rats.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    Oh well, while we're waiting, anyone up for some old Bad Radio tunes???

http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com/2006/02/behind-music-eddie-vedder-bad-radio.html

Sweet!!!!! Thanks for the link this will help.
    I never heard that Yellow ledbetter imporv before.
  • Obsidian22Obsidian22 Posts: 298
    From the Sept 2005 show in Toronto.

"I think I learned something tonight, if we're lucky we learn something everyday. I learned that red wine and a harmonica player, per, perhaps they don't mix. It's uh, I noticed that Neil drinks Budweiser and, that's the way to go, it must be the way to go. Not.., uh, .. allright."

"How much difference does it make?"

I love surprises, this one will be good. Keep on Rockin in the Free World!
    cheers from Canada.
    Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains Unawakened.
    Anatole France
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    well fuck. i had such a bad day today and the only thing i was looking forward to was this big fucking announcement. it better be twice as effing good.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    Maybe they'll release it late tonight,didn't they release Worldwide Suicide a few hours early when it was coming out?
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • SPJSPJ Posts: 255
    DPrival78 wrote:
    it's a new 10c sock design.. i just know it. they delayed b/c they can't decide on 2 or 3 stripes at the top.

Funny...I like posts that are lighthearted
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    SPJ wrote:
    Funny...I like posts that are lighthearted

It is definitely going to be "Bugs" on a limited edition vinyl
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I'm afraid with all of this anticipation, the news isn't going to be as great as people think...
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    I hope it's not that they're headlining Lollapalooza.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
This discussion has been closed.