oh no, Mid-week Tweet Delay

Comments

• ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    haha, i love it! Tomorrow is actually a better day for me, now that i have everything handed in on campus and no more lectures i can literally sit on the computer all day tomorrow and wait for the news!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    Kat wrote:
    The little birdy is getting his ducks in a basket and his eggs in a row and it's very important to get it right...you wouldn't want anything less.

We're really sorry for this delay but it should now be on for tomorrow. We'll keep you updated on any changes, luvs.

clearly, this message was intended for moi
    :D
    thanks Kat, now i can get back to work
    and tomorrow, when i am OFF work, i can spend all day hitting f5
    :D

peace,
    luv
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    First, thanks Kat for at least giving us a heads up.

Second, D'oh! Damn it! Darn!!!!! I was really looking forward to the news.......one more day to get through.
    My lips are shaking.......
  • drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    At least this confirms that it's somewhat of a tour? Why else would we not want 'anything less' than what is right if it was about something else? And what other kind of announcement would have had to have been postponed?
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • mnarob3mnarob3 Posts: 235
    It's Okkeee--eee--eee--eee
    eee--eee---eeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! :)
    *~~bologna 14.9.2006~~*~~vienna 25.9.2006~~*~~zagreb 26.9.2006~~
    *~~munich 12.6.2007~~*~~chorzow 13.6.2007~~*
  • I usualy get kissed before i get fucked...
    Now we got a fuckin fight up here,what there's a republican in the audience,what's going on? Eddie(Randell's Island N.Y 96)
  • hasta mañana!

at last i can take a shower and get some lunch!
    *Proud member of the forged kings nebulae; those of us who love Binaural and Riot Act, and also think that Matt Cameron is the f*ckin greatest!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7142004942
    my pearl jam page

• pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    thanks for the update!! see you tomorrow....
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    this should read more like 'hell in a handbasket'...

another day down the tubes at work...depressing...

i'm calling the samaritans...

;)
    I love to turn you on
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    Big Bold Beautiful And Free?

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    distantsun wrote:
    UGH.

just announce stuff when there is stuff to announce like any other functional fan club.
    I was gonna say something like this.
    It's getting ridiculous all this puzzle-talk. It's stupid now. Not cool anymore.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • update appreciated, thanks
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    thanks for sayin :D
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    drew0 wrote:
    At least this confirms that it's somewhat of a tour? Why else would we not want 'anything less' than what is right if it was about something else? And what other kind of announcement would have had to have been postponed?

I agree. I tried posting that until the board crashed on me. There's probably a date or 2 that isnt confirmed, or for whatever reason they had trouble with a venue or 2. So they're probably just clearing it up now so they wouldn't have to cancel or change dates after they are already announced.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Thanks for letting us know Kat, at least I can get some work done.

Just one request, tweet as early as you can tomorrow, I've got a plane to catch in the afternoon. :D
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • At least I can close this and stop refreshing.

Amen!
    Hey brother.
  • Well, some news is better than no news at all. So the heads-up is appreciated, we can stop waiting for now and the whole thing starts anew tomorrow. See y'all then :)
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    SPJ wrote:
    Okay...everybody file out in an orderly fashion, you can get your parking validated at the front desk as you leave...

See you for a Thursday Tweet!
    LOL! That totally had me cracking up! FUNNY STUFF! :D
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Fatal SmileFatal Smile Posts: 111
    Kat - we all appreciate the update, thanks for the heads up and I cannot wait for tomorrow, and if not tomorrow then hopefully soon after.

Thanks for your hard work!!
    CARPE DIEM!!

"Oh, if I knew where it was I would take you there but there's much more than this. Woh see the world."

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"

"No need to be void, or save up on life. You got to spend it all"

Minneapolis 1998, St. Paul 2003, Alpine Valley 2003, Thunder Bay 2005, St. Paul 2006 I, St. Paul 2006 II, The Gorge I 2006, Hartford 2008, Mansfield I 2008, Mansfield II 2008, Chicago I 2009, EV Solo Minneapolis 2011, PJ 20 Alpine Valley I 2011, PJ 20 Alpine Valley II 2011, Wrigley 2013, Moline 2014, St. Paul 2014
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    this mad eme laugh, so all 700-800 extra peopel can now get off and come back tomorrow
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    I blame Stone for this..
  • Thanks for the info Kat and the 10C, don't worry about the haters :)
  • AndreJamAndreJam Posts: 10
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo... I'll definitly lose my job!
  • I agree. I tried posting that until the board crashed on me. There's probably a date or 2 that isnt confirmed, or for whatever reason they had trouble with a venue or 2. So they're probably just clearing it up now so they wouldn't have to cancel or change dates after they are already announced.

Just for the sake of argument (I still think a tour is the most likely announcement) but if they were to release some material like Radiohead, the delay could also be to get the technical stuff up and running.
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • that's hilarious! Nice job!

anyway, sounds like the news is gonna be a tour (hopefully)! Hooray!
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Why don't they just kick my dog while their at it...
  • this sux
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    2 cents
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
This discussion has been closed.