Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    :D:D:D
    god that's strange, i just changed my avatar picture on msn messenger, and put one of Eddie drinking from the bottle at Nijmegen. Even weirder, the previous avatar was a photo of the "no crowdsurfing" sign that's next to him on this photo http://www.flickr.com/photos/kushikushun/686154235/ :eeek:
    U r a mind-reader, Kushikushun! Thank u !
    Haha, that photo of Mike, guess he didn't get to go to pee either that day huh? I feel ya Mike, i feel ya, 10 a.m. to midnight, nowhere near the loo...
    The sacrifices you make to see Ed fall down from up close, *sigh*
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364

OMG your pics are such good quality....
    What kind of camera did u use....Are u a professional photographer...??

So many cool pics thanks for sharing...:)
  • Options
    elmcha wrote:
    You saw him upclose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did he look like (I mean any difference then in pics)? Does he realize women have to be held back from jumping him??

Ive been to 5 shows and have seen lots of footage and photos from other concerts and it amazes me how many guys are in the crowd..Always seems to be lots of guys especially in the front rows....
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    aus_suz wrote:
    Ive been to 5 shows and have seen lots of footage and photos from other concerts and it amazes me how many guys are in the crowd..Always seems to be lots of guys especially in the front rows....
    Well they aren't the Beatles ;)
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    Well they aren't the Beatles ;)

What chance do we have of jumping them if theres a barrage of guys blocking our way to the stage...:p

What ever happened to Ladies b4 Gentlemen.........:p
  • Options
    elmchaelmcha Posts: 112
    Ed? Drunk? Nooooo
    :p
    i love the way he stumbles upon the stage during his entrance, bottle on one hand, notebook on the other. Just priceless! Got to see that pretty darn close last week in Nijmegen :D
    It's kind of sad he's so drunk. That would be hard to put up with. I hope he doesn't have a problem or just saves it for concerts only.
  • Options
    elmchaelmcha Posts: 112
    Geert wrote:
    Check this link:

http://www.kropot.nl/paja/index.htm

Really FAN-TAS-TIC pics of the Nijmegen concert!!!!!!!!!
    Just awesome!!!

I just noticed how long his fingernails are!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    :D:D:D
    god that's strange, i just changed my avatar picture on msn messenger, and put one of Eddie drinking from the bottle at Nijmegen. Even weirder, the previous avatar was a photo of the "no crowdsurfing" sign that's next to him on this photo http://www.flickr.com/photos/kushikushun/686154235/ :eeek:
    U r a mind-reader, Kushikushun! Thank u !
    Haha, that photo of Mike, guess he didn't get to go to pee either that day huh? I feel ya Mike, i feel ya, 10 a.m. to midnight, nowhere near the loo...
    The sacrifices you make to see Ed fall down from up close, *sigh*

Hahaha, yeah..do they even realise what we are going through for all that.. I wonder... LOL?

And your welcome!
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    OMG your pics are such good quality....
    What kind of camera did u use....Are u a professional photographer...??

So many cool pics thanks for sharing...:)

Thanks Aus!

I am an amateur and am using a fuji finepix f30. Its a point and shoot camera and I am kind of dissapointed that the pics turn out so grainy and unsharp, but still happy with what I shot!

I was lucky at Nijmegen bc I had a really good spot there.
  • Options
    elmcha wrote:
    I just noticed how long his fingernails are!!!!!!!!!
    yeah i noticed that too, lol! i guess it's for his guitar playing....
    btw yeah, i don't like drunk guys either, he's just cute drunk at those instances, but i wouldn't like it if he was like that all the time either. He definitely is a close friend to the bottle, hopefully he only does it in concerts as a form of "partying"...
  • Options
    mary-katemary-kate Posts: 16
    elmcha wrote:
    You saw him upclose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did he look like (I mean any difference then in pics)? Does he realize women have to be held back from jumping him??

he walked right up to our (mikes) side during porch.. so i didnt MEET HIM meet him.. only saw him upclose like all the other people standing in the front. but is he beautiful or what..
    heres a pic.. maybe not the best one considering a bit shaky but its enough to know i was there..

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/the_lina/PEARL%20JAM%20CPH%202007/SSL21265.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Aus!

I am an amateur and am using a fuji finepix f30. Its a point and shoot camera and I am kind of dissapointed that the pics turn out so grainy and unsharp, but still happy with what I shot!

I was lucky at Nijmegen bc I had a really good spot there.

I wouldnt say they are unsharp.....some are so life like....
    Its really hard to get good pics at a concert....most of mine came out blurry

So congrats on an awesome job.....:)

Perhaps Kerensa needs a back photograhper...

Has anyone noticed the back drop of the stage is that a new thing or has that been around b4 this tour???
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    aus_suz wrote:
    What chance do we have of jumping them if theres a barrage of guys blocking our way to the stage...:p

What ever happened to Ladies b4 Gentlemen.........:p
    you can call us... security ;)
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

Has anyone noticed the back drop of the stage is that a new thing or has that been around b4 this tour???

I wish Kerensa would need one...I would gladly hold her stuff for her during the concert and bring her drinks and stuff.. So, Kerensa just let me know!! Me and my bf are thinking of moving to the US or Canada anyways so a job with 10C would be appreciated :D
  • Options
    ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    amazing pics Kushikushun! thanks for posting
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:

I agree, i see no blurriness, i see the capture of the moment. I treasure my blurry Eddie photos too!
    The backdrop was amazing, i don't think that's been before this tour, don't remember them having a backdrop for the last tour. They had two side-banners as well, with Eddie's surfboard design (how clever, it took me two concerts to realise that it spells out Pearl Jam). It was a very nice touch actually, they should do it more often. The backdrop changed colors depending on the lighting, lovely! Wonder who painted it... Eddie's been known to paint waves...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/joanna_gr/Eddie%20oh%20yes/bitmap161sf8.jpg
    a man that can sing, play the guitar and paint... my god...
  • Options
    Red mosquitaRed mosquita Posts: 518
    Hello Girls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfgAxocEJVU

Have a great Weekend! :p
  • Options
    I agree, i see no blurriness, i see the capture of the moment. I treasure my blurry Eddie photos too!
    The backdrop was amazing, i don't think that's been before this tour, don't remember them having a backdrop for the last tour. They had two side-banners as well, with Eddie's surfboard design (how clever, it took me two concerts to realise that it spells out Pearl Jam). It was a very nice touch actually, they should do it more often. The backdrop changed colors depending on the lighting, lovely! Wonder who painted it... Eddie's been known to paint waves...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/joanna_gr/Eddie%20oh%20yes/bitmap161sf8.jpg
    a man that can sing, play the guitar and paint... my god...

i didn't know he painted!how nice:)
    No matter how could the winter
    There's a spring time ahead
    I'm thumbing my way back to heaven

Best days:
    4-09-06 - Pearl Jam, Pavilhão Atlântico, Portugal
    8-06-07 - Pearl Jam, Passeio Marítimo de Alges, Portugal
  • Options
    Hello Girls!

Thanks!you too!
    that video is great!some awesome pics!
    No matter how could the winter
    There's a spring time ahead
    I'm thumbing my way back to heaven

Best days:
    4-09-06 - Pearl Jam, Pavilhão Atlântico, Portugal
    8-06-07 - Pearl Jam, Passeio Marítimo de Alges, Portugal
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    Hello Girls!

THANKS!!!!!

LOVED IT!
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    E.K wrote:
    Hmm.. I wonder who the woman is in that pic with him? It can't be you know who because the woman in the pic is shorter than Ed. :)
    the woman in the pic that's cut out... that's the first you know who... is an old pic actually still have it in a maggie. was from like 92 or so maybe 93 they stopped doing veiws after that year so hard to remember which exactly it was anyhow Beth was by far shorter standing at 5'4" vs 6'2" so....
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    that was a great YOU TUBE clip.. and good job so far fellow ladies on not killing the thread keep upthe "hot" pics I love em it makes me day. Now if I could just learn to type proper...:-)
  • Options
    KamiKami Posts: 100
    i wasn't sure if this had been posted, but i found some GREAT bicep action...and to one of my favorite songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ3Q8bF21Wg

enjoy!
    2006 Washington D.C.
    2008 Washington D.C.
    2010 Cleveland
    2012 Philadelphia
    2013 Brooklyn 1, Baltimore
    2016 NYC 1
    2021 Ohana Encore 1
  • Options
    JuberooJuberoo Posts: 472
    Hi ... I'm new to the Jamily but boy what a suprise I found on my first day here! Luv it! Thanks for sharing.
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense.

A truly liberal person is conservative when necessary.

Pro-life by choice.
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    Juberoo wrote:
    Hi ... I'm new to the Jamily but boy what a suprise I found on my first day here! Luv it! Thanks for sharing.

welcome! enjoy...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
  • Options
    Juberoo wrote:

WeLcOmE Juberoo!!!! :p
  • Options
    Hello Girls!

That was shit hot!!!!!!!!!!
    hows life treating u? better yet, how r u treating life?