U know what they say about that?.....:p
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    aus_suz wrote:
    U know what they say about that?.....:p

Yeah I know.. too much testosterone. I'd rather he kept his hair though
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Look how hot Kelly Slater looks with a nude head.....
  • Options
    aus_suz wrote:
    Look how hot Kelly Slater looks with a nude head.....

True. If Ed's hair keeps receding he better shave it all off then. There's nothing worse than a balding man with a combover. :eek:
  • Options
    elmchaelmcha Posts: 112
    I don't see where it's receding actually. It's hard to even see him because of the lighting.
  • Options
    Red mosquitaRed mosquita Posts: 518
    elmcha wrote:
    I don't see where it's receding actually. It's hard to even see him because of the lighting.

There is a 'hair problem' here :(
    http://www.pearljam.com/i/tourphotos/20070628/6.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    What? its just the light and the angle of the camera. his hair is fine.
    at leats it was when I saw him... :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options

Ed's hair is definitely receding a bit at the temples. Time to get out the Rogaine. ;)
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    http://www.pearljamonline.nl/ramblings/viewtopic.php?t=2357

nice one's over here....also on page 2
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    Linda wrote:
    on the bottom is he performing with the kings of leon?
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    dq4life wrote:
    on the bottom is he performing with the kings of leon?

si, nice, isnt it? i had a blast in nijmegen......;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    I actually think it was a bad shot. His hair normally doesn't look like it's receding. He is still lovely, lovely. He'll be 80 and I'll still think that I think!
  • Options
    dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    elmcha wrote:
    I actually think it was a bad shot. His hair normally doesn't look like it's receding. He is still lovely, lovely. He'll be 80 and I'll still think that I think!
    yeah i think it was a bad shot and it looks like it was just the way his hair parts too. many ppl who don't have receding hairlines have a part that is widest at the front ( like a v) and narrows as it goes back. his hairline's not receding, at least not noticeably, and anywho he's still beautiful.^_^
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    It was the light, Im telling you. Hes not losing his hair.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Well I hope you are all right. I really couldn't imagine Eddie without his luscious curly locks. :)
  • Options
    dentistsdentists Posts: 3
    Hey this is my first post and it's weird that I actually started posting here.
    Anyways, back in the early 90's Pearl Jam was what I considered "sister rock" meaning bands my sister or "other" people would listen to.
    When I was young there were only two bands that were HUGE: Nirvana & Pearl Jam I was more of a Nirvanah fan but like an idiot I lumped PJ in groups that I'd later roll my eyes at like say Matchbox 20 or whatever.
    Anyways, Cobain died and I didn't really have anything in the form of music I felt like I was left out there with no friend-that's where Vedder came in, I found my sisters Vitalogy album and listened to it and MY god they were GOOD!
    Back to the title thread-so I noticed that Eddie Vedder had a girlfriend and a very cute baby Olivia and I saw photos of his GF and was like WOW I went to high school with her!
    She was 4 years older than me but she was definetely the most beautiful girl at our school and nice too.
    So seeing her kinda tied it into my childhood and nostalgia.
  • Options
    my god !this is the best thread on the forum ^^

i have this picture where Ed looks really amazing and that i think nobody has! (oh and i was at that show..:D)

pj479wj4.th.jpg
    No matter how could the winter
    There's a spring time ahead
    I'm thumbing my way back to heaven

Best days:
    4-09-06 - Pearl Jam, Pavilhão Atlântico, Portugal
    8-06-07 - Pearl Jam, Passeio Marítimo de Alges, Portugal
  • Options
    dentists wrote:
    Hey this is my first post and it's weird that I actually started posting here.
    Anyways, back in the early 90's Pearl Jam was what I considered "sister rock" meaning bands my sister or "other" people would listen to.
    When I was young there were only two bands that were HUGE: Nirvana & Pearl Jam I was more of a Nirvanah fan but like an idiot I lumped PJ in groups that I'd later roll my eyes at like say Matchbox 20 or whatever.
    Anyways, Cobain died and I didn't really have anything in the form of music I felt like I was left out there with no friend-that's where Vedder came in, I found my sisters Vitalogy album and listened to it and MY god they were GOOD!
    Back to the title thread-so I noticed that Eddie Vedder had a girlfriend and a very cute baby Olivia and I saw photos of his GF and was like WOW I went to high school with her!
    She was 4 years older than me but she was definetely the most beautiful girl at our school and nice too.
    So seeing her kinda tied it into my childhood and nostalgia.
    really?
    wow!

Best days:
  • Options
    mary-katemary-kate Posts: 16
    i really love these pictures but after seeing him in CPH .... lord, pictures do not even COME CLOSE to doing him justice. cant believe i was standing only meters away from him. unbelievable!
  • Options
    MargoMargo Posts: 256

i have this picture where Ed looks really amazing and that i think nobody has! (oh and i was at that show..:D)

pj479wj4.th.jpg

Oh my god, that man is dropdead gorgeous! But we knew that already!
    Amsterdam 1996, Arnhem 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Dusseldorf 2007, Rotterdam 2009
    London 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Manchester I & II 2012, Amsterdam I 2012, Stockholm 2012, EV Amsterdam I 2012
  • Options
    GeertGeert Posts: 101
    Check this link:

http://www.kropot.nl/paja/index.htm

Really FAN-TAS-TIC pics of the Nijmegen concert!!!!!!!!!
    Just awesome!!!
    Antwerp 30-08-2006, Paris 11-09-2006, Berlin 23-09-2006.
    Düsseldorf 21-06-2007, Nijmegen 28-06-2007, Werchter 29-06-2007.
    London Shepherd's Bush 11-08-2009, Rotterdam 13-08-2009.
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010, Berlin 30-06-2010, Arras 04-07-2010,
    Werchter 05-07-2010, Manchester 20-06-2012, Amsterdam 26-06-2012, Amsterdam 27-06-2012, Werchter 29-06-2012, Berlin 04-07-2012, Amsterdam 16-06-2014, Amsterdam 17-06-2014, Werchter 05-07-2014
  • Options
    mary-kate wrote:
    i really love these pictures but after seeing him in CPH .... lord, pictures do not even COME CLOSE to doing him justice. cant believe i was standing only meters away from him. unbelievable!

You saw him upclose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What did he look like (I mean any difference then in pics)? Does he realize women have to be held back from jumping him??
  • Options

pj479wj4.th.jpg

GORGEOUS MAN. LOVELY MAN. Giggling like high schooler..........
  • Options
    Geert wrote:
    Check this link:

http://www.kropot.nl/paja/index.htm

Really FAN-TAS-TIC pics of the Nijmegen concert!!!!!!!!!
    Just awesome!!!
    :)
  • Options
    elmcha wrote:
    GORGEOUS MAN. LOVELY MAN. Giggling like high schooler..........

yeah...*.* and a little after that he went out of the stage and he passed just a few centrimetres by me ! I almost touched that Man !!

Best days:
  • Options
    yeah...*.* and a little after that he went out of the stage and he passed just a few centrimetres by me ! I almost touched that Man !!

Does he look really short in real life? Does he look at or acknowledge fans as he's heading back stage? That is SO cool for you!!!!!!! I always pictured fans like at least 30 feet away. You bribed his big bodyguard didn't you for that access..........!!! ha ha

Everyone always wants pics with the band. I wonder if any fan has ever asked for a pic with that big bodyguard always around Eddie? EV would get a kick out if it I'm sure!
  • Options
    elmcha wrote:
    Does he look really short in real life? Does he look at or acknowledge fans as he's heading back stage? That is SO cool for you!!!!!!! I always pictured fans like at least 30 feet away. You bribed his big bodyguard didn't you for that access..........!!! ha ha

Everyone always wants pics with the band. I wonder if any fan has ever asked for a pic with that big bodyguard always around Eddie? EV would get a kick out if it I'm sure!

Oh..it was during the concert...
    But it was still so cool!!when i looked and saw that he would come my direction..i freaked out!!!!!i actually thought i would touch him..but Ed was kinda drunk so the security men were holding him so he couldnt come to "give us a five"...but yeah..he's short..
    and so gorgeous!!!! :D

i wish i had taken a picture !

Best days:
  • Options
    Oh..it was during the concert...
    But it was still so cool!!when i looked and saw that he would come my direction..i freaked out!!!!!i actually thought i would touch him..but Ed was kinda drunk so the security men were holding him so he couldnt come to "give us a five"...but yeah..he's short..
    and so gorgeous!!!! :D

i wish i had taken a picture !
    Ed? Drunk? Nooooo
    :p
    i love the way he stumbles upon the stage during his entrance, bottle on one hand, notebook on the other. Just priceless! Got to see that pretty darn close last week in Nijmegen :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...