Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Oh fuck... i always, when i come here, i want to say sorry...

Here is my "sorry-pic".
    I hope you forgive me...

tumblr_mq7xrt0qgQ1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    tumblr_mq86mfMfcv1qfv4hio1_500.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    -Emma- wrote:
    Sounds like you had an amazing time, whispering hands :) . I listened to a fair bit of the show from the webcam outside Wrigley and it sounded great, even from a webcam :) .

whisperinghands, so glad you enjoyed it so much! It sounded like an epic show to me! Like Emma, I listened to it from the wecam outside Wrigley and I was amazed at how great a webcam can sound!! The guys were on fire, and judging from the photos, our Ed looked amazing!!! :D:D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    maybe a few reposts in there ... but whatever :P

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertain ... 468.column
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    So glad you had fun whispering hands!!!!!! I was thinking of you during that long-ass rain delay!!!! So happy they went on and still played a full show. I was listening to the earth cam for the first part but had to give up and go to bed just as they were going back on. It was 1am here and I could not keep my eyes open! Plus I figured it would be another couple of hours. The setlist looks awesome, and from the videos up on YouTube the guys looked and sounded great! Can't wait till some more vids pop up....especially Come Back! So happy Hoosiers got his song played for Sarah, AND a dedication! How awesome is this band????????????????
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    In these Wrigley pictures, Ed looks very, very handsome with his new short haircut! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    In these Wrigley pictures, Ed looks very, very handsome with his new short haircut! :D

Yes... i agree with you!!! He looks very very good. And ... i don't know whether that sounds weird.. but for me.. he is shine from inside out!
    After all these years...he is again and again able to got this kind of passion....
    I love it! I love to see that! And to feel his passion as my model for my own life.
    He give me so much more that great music or so....

I really love Eddie and Pearl Jam! And it seems.. forever.

Point and out....
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,703
    tumblr_mq84qgo66j1r746lzo1_400.jpg

Very nice. This is what I've been waiting for!! :D
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    tumblr_mq9cdsYekl1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq9d1cMEPE1rtpfkmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq9d2zLmAT1rtpfkmo1_250.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_mq9cdsYekl1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mq9d1cMEPE1rtpfkmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mq9d2zLmAT1rtpfkmo1_250.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::)
  • Options
    WashmyLUVWashmyLUV Posts: 102
    At first I was a little sad about the haircut. Not any more!!!! Delightful! Meow, Meow. :D
  • Options
    Ed looks handsome with his haircut :) .

I still prefer it long, but he looks good with it cut short too.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    tumblr_mq8zc6bOLO1qg5k3bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq8zc6bOLO1qg5k3bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq8zc6bOLO1qg5k3bo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq9rloEX1w1rqo1ydo1_250.gif

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_mq8zc6bOLO1qg5k3bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq8zc6bOLO1qg5k3bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq8zc6bOLO1qg5k3bo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq9rloEX1w1rqo1ydo1_250.gif

Emma--- that's ....beautiful!!!! Yes... i love his new haircut too now... :mrgreen:
    But, the "old" version is very well also! hahaha
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hi Hedwich :)

Eddie actually had a similar hairstyle when I saw PJ in 2003...I didn't take these pictures, but I just found them online:

He has aged well! Ed's hair just looks thicker in the old photos.

PearlJam_2003-02-11_Sydney_screen_101298079442.png

PearlJam_2003-02-11_Sydney_screen_81298079442.png

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Hi girls! I'm just now barely starting to recover from wrigley! It was such an unbelievable experience and I have little energy still to put it all into words and give it any kind of justice for what it all meant to me. To finally have reached a stage in my life when I can take off for a couple of days and my house doesn't burn down and no one starved or killed each other is momentous! There's nothing I'd rather do than see pj. I sure picked a good one to see. You will not hear one complaint from me. I loved every second of the show. I have the deepest respect for how the rain delay was handled. I never doubted that they made the right decision. When Ed asked us to trust him there was never any doubt. Of course he didn't want to stop. That show was his dream come true. Every song sounded so good. His voice is so strong right now. I was rocking all night!! I got to hear the best song in rock and roll and that meant so much to me.

While the music and experience of seeing the boys rip it up on stage was obviously a dream come true for me, I have to also mention how much fun I had meeting pj fans all weekend. My brother and I stood in blazing heat for 5 hours on Friday for merch. I still can't believe it! We had fun though talking to the people in line. AND..... I got to meet whisperinghands and oceaninmyeyes! That was so special as I've come to think of you all as friends.

I'm so tired and SO DEPRESSED! Thank God the fall tour is planned. I must find a way into Brooklyn and really want GA. I'm looking forward to the Philly shows but would be a shame to miss Brooklyn as I'm so close to there. I must relive GA at least once!

Goodnight hugs to you all!!

Jen
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Hi Jen, that's great that you enjoyed going to Wrigley :-) , you girls are lucky to live in the US :-).

When I got home from work today I had the best ever parcel waiting for me to open...Eddie's hardcover ukulele song book that I bought from a really lovely 10c member :D . It is beautiful!

There are so many great Wrigley pics online... :corn:

How gorgeous is this pic? Those beautiful blue eyes... :corn:
    tumblr_mqc9etYmo81rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/81d830fe018b ... 1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqc9ni7RY01rtpfkmo1_400.jpg
    Large: http://24.media.tumblr.com/a1e235ecc9e3 ... 1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqc9qkqIeL1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/89136f8e30f6 ... 1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqc9s6s9Mm1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    Large: http://25.media.tumblr.com/3e08568ac616 ... 1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqc9ukuLu11rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    Large: http://25.media.tumblr.com/dbcd74191c84 ... 1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqcaajNzLp1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/505bf96871d5 ... 1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqcajogvnD1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    Large: http://24.media.tumblr.com/8c42e7c47277 ... 1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqcanlHfKc1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    Large: http://24.media.tumblr.com/a3edd7183f8c ... 1_1280.jpg

• Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683
    Hi girls! I'm just now barely starting to recover from wrigley! It was such an unbelievable experience and I have little energy still to put it all into words and give it any kind of justice for what it all meant to me. To finally have reached a stage in my life when I can take off for a couple of days and my house doesn't burn down and no one starved or killed each other is momentous! There's nothing I'd rather do than see pj. I sure picked a good one to see. You will not hear one complaint from me. I loved every second of the show. I have the deepest respect for how the rain delay was handled. I never doubted that they made the right decision. When Ed asked us to trust him there was never any doubt. Of course he didn't want to stop. That show was his dream come true. Every song sounded so good. His voice is so strong right now. I was rocking all night!! I got to hear the best song in rock and roll and that meant so much to me.

While the music and experience of seeing the boys rip it up on stage was obviously a dream come true for me, I have to also mention how much fun I had meeting pj fans all weekend. My brother and I stood in blazing heat for 5 hours on Friday for merch. I still can't believe it! We had fun though talking to the people in line. AND..... I got to meet whisperinghands and oceaninmyeyes! That was so special as I've come to think of you all as friends.

I'm so tired and SO DEPRESSED! Thank God the fall tour is planned. I must find a way into Brooklyn and really want GA. I'm looking forward to the Philly shows but would be a shame to miss Brooklyn as I'm so close to there. I must relive GA at least once!

Jen
    I was there, Jen. Are you on the facebook 10C? I have to friend you if you are.
    Did you win Philly lottery, or any?
    I was wondering if you made it to Wrigley.
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Options

Jen

So glad you had fun! Watching on the earth cam I felt so horrible for you all during the rain delay. I am so happy they went on and played late for you!! And seeing all the photos and videos it looks like Eddie was so happy and having such a blast!! His voice also sounded awesome (as it did in London too). So what is "the best song in rock and roll"? ;)

I know what you mean about the fall tour at least being around the corner...October cant come quick enough now though!! I only entered lottery for Buffalo (and won) but since then I've been talking to a girlfriend about a trip to NYC and I think I have her convinced to go to one of the Brooklyn shows....so I will likely be trying to score some tix thru ticketmaster this weekend too! And if I'm already all the way there Philly is fairly close so I may try to find a single ticket and hit up one of those shows too before heading home. Here's to hoping anyway!! It will be my early birthday present to myself :D
  • Options
    The short hair looks good. He had that look around 2004 (short hair and beard) and I remember liking it. It was time for the long hair to go. I think when a man gets to a certain age long hair is no longer a good look and it was time. I really hope he keeps it that length. :thumbup:
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    lpeddle wrote:

Jen

So glad you had fun! Watching on the earth cam I felt so horrible for you all during the rain delay. I am so happy they went on and played late for you!! And seeing all the photos and videos it looks like Eddie was so happy and having such a blast!! His voice also sounded awesome (as it did in London too). So what is "the best song in rock and roll"? ;)

I know what you mean about the fall tour at least being around the corner...October cant come quick enough now though!! I only entered lottery for Buffalo (and won) but since then I've been talking to a girlfriend about a trip to NYC and I think I have her convinced to go to one of the Brooklyn shows....so I will likely be trying to score some tix thru ticketmaster this weekend too! And if I'm already all the way there Philly is fairly close so I may try to find a single ticket and hit up one of those shows too before heading home. Here's to hoping anyway!! It will be my early birthday present to myself :D

Best song in rock n roll? Black, my friend!! Even though he didn't tag it mike absolutely killed the solo! I was crying my eyes out from the very first chord. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to get played but there it was 2nd to last. This song means so much to me, as it does to so many others.

Ipeddle....hope you make it to Brooklyn and Philly. Love to meet you if possible!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options

• Options
    lpeddle wrote:

Best song in rock n roll? Black, my friend!! Even though he didn't tag it mike absolutely killed the solo! I was crying my eyes out from the very first chord. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to get played but there it was 2nd to last. This song means so much to me, as it does to so many others.

Ipeddle....hope you make it to Brooklyn and Philly. Love to meet you if possible!

Black...yes of course! Had to ask though as we all have our favs! Black is in my top 3 with Release and Come Back....and you got all 3!!! While I wish I was there I can't complain about the set list in London because it was so fucking awesome too! We got Black too, plus Man of the hour, Sad, In Hiding, etc etc! A lot of my top 20-30 were played.
    Hope you get lucky with Brooklyn too! I'd love to meet!
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    E.K wrote:
    The short hair looks good. He had that look around 2004 (short hair and beard)

Yeah I was thinking the Same thing...:)
  • Options
    Elmo wrote:
    Girls!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU for all these amazing pics from Wrigley!! They will tide me over until I get home and can gorge myself on youtube clips (to combat the obligatory post-holiday depression). And Jen I LOVED reading your review you wonderful girl. :)

I cant believe how fucking gorgeous Eddie looked in his tank top. He puts me to shame! I'm inspired, I'm gonna go get on the treadmill and try and tone some of this preggo flab! SO YUM. 48. IT'S NOT FAIR. The few I've seen of Mike were great too, he's such a ROCKSTAR that man! Pocket sized little rock god! He's looking like he's in great nick too. These virile healthy fit older men . . . THEY'RE SO YUMMY!!!!!

And u know what? My husband is pretty yummy too . . . I love it when u get your husbands away from the pressures of work and they're ALL YOURS and you can snuggle and touch them all day! HOLIDAYS ARE THE BEST! I better get back to it. But thank you lovely girls. Seeing some of EV's delicious body and skin in these Wrigley pics is everything a girl needs to have a great trip ;) And of course the concert sounded AMAZING! :D
    Sending much love to everyone from Penang, Malaysia. Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Eddie does look amazing in a tank! But I know he works at it....I've been reading on other threads how someone met him in the hotel gym the morning of the London show...he was on the elliptical, lifting weights and shooting hoops. Then the morning after Wrigley he was going out paddling at 11am! Holy energy batman!

Hope you are having fun on your holiday!! There are definitely lots of goodies on YouTube for when you get back :D
  • Options

• Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Is this sexist shit still going strong then?

God bless America!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    tremors wrote:

God bless America!

We aren't sexist!

If PJ had a female band member, I'm sure there would be a similar thread :-) . Female PJ fans and male fans who bat for their own team are just lucky to have so many talented & handsome band members in PJ to admire.

• Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    -Emma- wrote:
    tremors wrote:

God bless America!

We aren't sexist!

If PJ had a female band member, I'm sure there would be a similar thread :-) . Female PJ fans and male fans who bat for their own team are just lucky to have so many talented & handsome band members in PJ to admire.

Just because it's sexist to leer at women doesn't make this thread any less sexist. Leering at talented people is sexist.

God bless America though
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878