Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    lpeddle wrote:
    Grelsvik wrote:
    ..Any of you girls going to see the guys in Seattle..? :corn:
    I am going together with 3 guys (as usual the only female in the group) so would be great to maybe meet some fellow PJ estrogen bombs.. :D

Not going to Seattle.....I wish I could've convinced hubby to take a trip out there! I did convince a girlfriend to go to NYC though so I'm going to Brooklyn 1! I'm also going to Philly solo when she leaves....anyone else going? I'd love to meet up! Never done a solo show before....

Ill be at Brooklyn 2, both Philly and Hartford! Looking forward to meeting PJForceofNature for all of them and sitting together in Hartford!! Love to meet u in Philly lpeddle!! Anybody else here going to some of these? I'm still in shock that hubby agreed to all of them. Although he said I'll be making "payments" for awhile and Wrigley's not yet paid off. :lol: ah the sacrifices we make for the love of pj!! :wink:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I've only found one girl going to Oakland so far.
    She's meeting a girlfriend of hers there. So that's three of us.
    It's still early in the game yet. I'm sure I'll meet quite a few at the
    Wishlist gathering. :)
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    2013-07-22-PJ_ednotebook2LD.jpg20130720-pearljam3-600x-1374333455.jpgtumblr_mqnr71P8Bh1s1s8i6o1_400.jpgtumblr_mqocslkh1I1szpp8so1_400.jpgtumblr_mqnz1pOi5E1r46p3uo1_500.gif
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087
    lpeddle wrote:
    Grelsvik wrote:
    ..Any of you girls going to see the guys in Seattle..? :corn:
    I am going together with 3 guys (as usual the only female in the group) so would be great to maybe meet some fellow PJ estrogen bombs.. :D

Not going to Seattle.....I wish I could've convinced hubby to take a trip out there! I did convince a girlfriend to go to NYC though so I'm going to Brooklyn 1! I'm also going to Philly solo when she leaves....anyone else going? I'd love to meet up! Never done a solo show before....

Ill be at Brooklyn 2, both Philly and Hartford! Looking forward to meeting PJForceofNature for all of them and sitting together in Hartford!! Love to meet u in Philly lpeddle!! Anybody else here going to some of these? I'm still in shock that hubby agreed to all of them. Although he said I'll be making "payments" for awhile and Wrigley's not yet paid off. :lol: ah the sacrifices we make for the love of pj!! :wink:

I"m looking forward to meeting you, too, shetellsherself! Can't wait to sit together at Hartford! Thank you for making my dreams come true!! :D:D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    lpeddle wrote:

I"m looking forward to meeting you, too, shetellsherself! Can't wait to sit together at Hartford! Thank you for making my dreams come true!! :D:D
    Lucky your husband agreed to go to all those shows! geez mine wouldnt even go to one! I understand not wanting to travel somewhere but Buffalo is less than 2 hours away!
    Oh well I really want to go to a few shows so I decided to go anyway! I figured even if I was going alone I wouldn't actually be alone since I'd definitely meet people! Made any travel arrangements yet? I'll probably be taking the train from NYC on Monday morning, and i am staying downtown Philly. I only have tickets to Philly 1 but I'll probably see if I can trade my spare for a ticket to Philly 2 also...if you know anyone that's looking :)
  • Options
    :lol: fortunately all of those are super close to me so hubby doesn't have to come! My brother is my concert buddy and he'll be going with me. I'm so excited now bc it feels like it will really happen. It's going to be a blast!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options

:D we are going to show that upper level in Hartford how a pj concert is done, my friend! :wink::lol:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/26/15 New York City
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    PJForceofNaturePJForceofNature Posts: 3,087

:D we are going to show that upper level in Hartford how a pj concert is done, my friend! :wink::lol:

We sure are!! :thumbup: :clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    TsarinaLisaTsarinaLisa Posts: 205
    ok, what am I doing wrong? Trying to post my tank top Eddie pics from Chicago but the links won't work and says the are too large. I am computer clueless on that.....suggestions?? :D
  • Options
    ok, what am I doing wrong? Trying to post my tank top Eddie pics from Chicago but the links won't work and says the are too large. I am computer clueless on that.....suggestions?? :D
    Ok, I know how to do it, but not sure I can explain it. :roll: Put your pics in photobucket or flickr or similar photo storage. Then right click on the photo and "copy image location" Click on Img button above and paste that in between the two bracketed img buttons that appear. I have pics that I want to post as well, but life has been moving too fast to get it done TsarinaLisa. I hope to be tumblr_mqsciiT8oe1qhkku8o1_400.jpg your pics soon! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    :P Thank you!

f498f12f-d1c9-4397-9cd6-bb123d265dd9.jpg
  • Options
    29f1067d-dc8d-445b-87bc-93cace93d284.jpg
    eea0703c-0604-4bd9-a41a-c40002ffe6f3.jpg

9459f137-229b-40d4-b340-ea6df4d39e1f.jpg
  • Options
    lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293

That's just gorgeous!!! :D
  • Options

They are just beautiful! Glad I was able to help! :D :wtf: :shock: :crazy: :clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    small_smiley.jpgHello! Hello! Hello! Is there anybody in here?

eddie-vedder-sandy-benefit-640.jpgtumblr_mquq7cr6tt1qfbaupo6_250.giftumblr_mquq7cr6tt1qfbaupo4_250.giftumblr_mquq7cr6tt1qfbaupo2_250.giftumblr_mquq7cr6tt1qfbaupo1_250.giftumblr_mquq7cr6tt1qfbaupo5_250.giftumblr_mquq7cr6tt1qfbaupo8_250.gif
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    small_smiley.jpgHello! Hello! Hello! Is there anybody in here?

Hi :) , how is everyone? I'm glad it's the weekend!

With the announcement of PJ playing at the Big Day Out music festivals here in Oz, I'm not sure whether or not I should buy tickets. It isn't about the cost of tickets, it is about the atmosphere of the BDO and the audience (too many drunk/drugged out people who won't be there for the music, plus lots of teenagers), plus the weather at that time of the year can be very uncomfortable (this year we had a heat wave and it hit 45°C at the BDO). I went way back in 2000 and while I did enjoy going then, I've never been interested in going back.

Plus there will be some kind of barrier system, so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get a decent view of the stage.

:fp: I feel torn about what to do! :fp: There are 2 Sydney shows and PJ will play a different setlist each night. If I decide to go, I would probably buy tickets for both nights. I would absolutely love to see PJ again after so many years, but I'm disappointed that they chose to play the BDO out of all the festivals.

tumblr_mj9tsc7Hdf1qk3odfo2_r1_500.gif
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Emma! I remembered you and Elmo discussing it briefly a while back and hoping that they would play something other than BDO. I know it won't make you feel any better, but as much as I would like to see them this fall the time and place of the shows just won't work for me. My mother is not doing well health-wise and traveling too far to see the band is probably not wise. I am so grateful that I got to go to Wrigley. Even though there were a ton of people and it was unbearably hot/humid. It was a great time. I feel for Elmo too --knowing that the schedule of the shows is just about her delivery time. Hang in there -- I am sure that you will make the right decision. And we can commiserate or celebrate together. ;)
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Emma! I remembered you and Elmo discussing it briefly a while back and hoping that they would play something other than BDO. I know it won't make you feel any better, but as much as I would like to see them this fall the time and place of the shows just won't work for me. My mother is not doing well health-wise and traveling too far to see the band is probably not wise. I am so grateful that I got to go to Wrigley. Even though there were a ton of people and it was unbearably hot/humid. It was a great time. I feel for Elmo too --knowing that the schedule of the shows is just about her delivery time. Hang in there -- I am sure that you will make the right decision. And we can commiserate or celebrate together. ;)

Thanks oceaninmyeyes :) . I'm glad you got to go to Wrigley!

I'm sorry to hear that your mum hasn't been well. It's really hard when your parents are sick :( .

I feel sorry for Elmo about the timing of the shows too with her baby due so close to the BDO dates.

If I decide to go, I figure that if I have a horrendous time at the first show and don't want to go back, then I can always give the 2nd night's ticket to one of my brothers. I'd only be going there for PJ, but depending on the performance times, I would probably try and watch Mudhoney and the Cosmic Psychos to see if Ed/PJ could make an appearance during their sets.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    tumblr_mqxrctqskM1rn5vdbo1_500.jpg

• Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    Elmo wrote:
    And yes this thread has been very quiet recently ladies!!!! Where is everyone???? Recovering from Wrigley and London? Excited about the upcoming tour? Hoping for a Euro tour??

We just got back from Malaysia on Saturday night, which was AWESOME if any of you are thinking of going! It reminded me of Thailand without the sex for sale and the touts/people trying to sell you stuff. There's just something so magical about South East Asia. It's so warm and colourful and CHEAP and dirty, such a contrast with Australia! And the food was pretty fricking good too . . . num num num num. Photos here if you're interested chicas (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... c89894ac78).

Although I have to admit, even in paradise I allowed myself to get WAY TOO FUCKING UPSET about this BDO tour . . . when I shouldn't have . . . you know? Like I'll be going if I can, but if I can't I'll have a beautiful little BABY to keep me occupied! A cherub! That needs me! I think sometimes as a Pearl Jam fan I personally (and maybe a few of us) can allow myself to get way too worked up about things . . . I literally cried my eyes out on Friday morning, thinking 'poor me I'll have miss another tour, pearl jam doesn't love me!'. And that's ridiculous . . . people have many many worse things to worry about, like losing a partner, or a child, or battling cancer. And I'm here crying like a baby because the tour dates don't suit me. Hahahahahahaha. WANKER! Ah well. When you love something, you love it with all of your heart and soul, and occasional silliness can't be helped!!! My husband is just as silly about his football team . . . it's the price of passion isn't it chicas . . . insane highs and some pretty low lows.

ANYWAY. I hope all of you who wanted tickets for the fall tour got some! And that all of you are very well and happy and loving life.

Thank you always for the lovely EV pics, and the company.

And PS Ocean I love that anecdote from Eddie, one of the most desired men in the world, about how he used to get fed up with all the girls crapping on about Tom Petty!!!! Oh the sweet revenge of being SO HOT AND SO SUCCESSFUL, who cares that he sang with Tom Petty, I bet every single one of those girls looks at him now and says 'DAMNNNNNNNN THAT MAN IS THE FINEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN> WHY DIDN'T I JUMP HIS BEAUTIFUL BONES WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE! HE WAS SO NICE TOO! WE WERE FUCKING IDIOTS!!' ;);)

Love you all. :) xoxoxoxoxoxo
    Elmo, I am sorry your holiday is over, and the pictures are lovely, but I am glad you are back. ;) I promise I will send you a proper reply, but have been really busy lately. In the meantime:
    1. I certainly think I am still in Wrigley recovery. But yes LOVED it! :mrgreen:
    2. You are not now, nor do I think you have ever been a Wanker! You are a prego lady who is ONLY growing an ENTIRE human being at the moment. It takes lots of energy and a whole barrage of hormones. The fact that you loose it occasionally only confirms that you are doing a proper job of it. :D And your day for shows will come, maybe next year, maybe not, but it will come.
    3. I have always loved the Tom Petty clip too. It shows how absolutely human he is. Our hubs probably feel the same from time to time "Eddie Vedder, Eddie Vedder, fuckin' Eddie Vedder." :roll: Sorry Hubs! :shifty: :angel: :lol:
    4. If you haven't seen it yet, and you need a laugh, look at this thread. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=214722#p5180890
    5. Thread integrity . . .
    tumblr_mr0ykqmEGg1rlayflo1_500.jpgtumblr_mo1l1w8aYv1suss08o1_500.jpgtumblr_mo1l1w8aYv1suss08o2_500.jpg
    And we love you too! :D
  • Options
    Miss you all, miss this thread. Thx for the thread integrity ocean! :wink: Lovely to hear from you Elmo. Sounds like a beautiful vacation. Hope you can see pj when they are there but if you can not, believe me, somehow it will be ok. I've so been right exactly in that spot. It's a new chapter, my friend...one of so many new chapters to come. Hugs to you all!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/26/15 New York City
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Love those pics, Ocean-many thanks for posting! :D

I am so excited about the fall tour, I can hardly sleep at night! :D
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Elmo wrote:
    Emma honey you have to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course!!!! You've been before so you know what the crowd is like, yep pretty high on various substances, but having an AWESOME time, and not too rude or pushy hopefully???? I really think you should go!! Night one you can scope out the venue and try and work your way to the front, and come up with a strategy for night 2! Even if you just go and sit on a bench somewhere within earshot, you'll be in HEAVEN. It's Pearl Jam!!! PEARL JAM LIVE! It's such a massive HIGH. Awwwwww I'm jealous you'll get to go to two shows!!!

I have bought my ticket and everything for Melbs (I went 'like a boss' tix for the convenience and access to the loos) but obviously with the baby due on Jan 12, I might not make it. It all depends on when I give birth and how I feel afterwards! I might be way too fragile for anything, or I might be okay. :)

But you definitely HAVE to go. And you're right, if it's totally shite, sell your ticket for night 2.

I'm excited for you! It will be amazing!

Thanks Elmo :) . I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday in Malaysia :) .

You're very brave buying a ticket for Melbourne, with your baby due to be born such a short time before! I hope everything works out for you so you can go. And if not, you'll be so focused on your new baby that it won't seem quite as bad.

I'm still not sure whether or not to buy tickets...I can't imagine that they'll sellout in a day, but I'll be working on the day that they go on sale so I wouldn't be able to try until the afternoon. Unless I can track down some tickets tomorrow from General Pants if they haven't yet sold all of their pre-sale tickets yet. If I want to go I also need to find out about parking, etc.

It has been a real long time since I went to the BDO...it was back in 2000, so I'm sure it is quite different from then. I saw a bit of footage on youtube from the 2000 show, it's funny seeing old concert footage where every second person isn't holding up a phone or camera, makes me feel old!

This might sound silly, but when I was driving along the other day listening to PJ, I was thinking if they sounded great on a streaming webcam outside of Wrigley, then imagine how they'll sound in person, even at a shitty venue.

• Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    I don't post here often, but more than once y'all's pics have made me smile. Here's one I made from stills of the original 'Jeremy' video. Hi shetellsherself!! :)

null_zpsf76d8a6d.jpg

Full size image
    http://nerdyrockfangirl.tumblr.com/post ... -on-flickr
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    I don't post here often, but more than once y'all's pics have made me smile. Here's one I made from stills of the original 'Jeremy' video. Hi shetellsherself!! :)

null_zpsf76d8a6d.jpg

Full size image
    http://nerdyrockfangirl.tumblr.com/post ... -on-flickr

Hi Kimmie! Love the Jeremy video!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/26/15 New York City
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    So much to catch up on!! I feel like such a loser!! Cause I can't post pics anymore for the moment!! That's why I haven't been on here. Sorry.
  • Options
    tumblr_m8okivFFNr1r3o3gzo1_500.giftumblr_mr3z97u4XA1ropiy9o1_400.jpgtumblr_mqvj7jTn5N1ssa02co1_500.jpgtumblr_mquso51mYm1qf3ml6o1_500.jpg