Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    533605_512837442079975_2034483704_n.jpg

Which comment can fit here?? I don't know...
    This pic makes me only smile...

I have read too many kid's books, because when I saw this, I thought, "He is just beautiful . . .sigh " and somewhere from the dark recesses of my mind added "inside, outside, and upside down." :fp:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    206615_499533960107591_799188038_n.jpg

...this too! :-P
    Jeff and Eddie are so cute!

Oh they both look like they are having such a good time here. It's so nice. I hope they are planning to have just as good a time soon, first in the studio and then traveling to share the good time with others! :lol:
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Thanks oceaninmyeyes and whispering hands, you are too sweet :)

There's another heat wave tomorrow...39C...another day of melting!

:crazy:
    tumblr_mgqzu5lb6Z1s0v7vno1_250.jpg
    Larger: http://25.media.tumblr.com/42a419ed1362 ... o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgqumt9Pjd1rirfo6o4_250.jpg

tumblr_mdkqhrVlKH1rtpfkmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mgqr8jiyRC1s1mie8o1_500.jpg

Time for the goatee to go :oops: ...
    tumblr_mgqrtbU9bl1rzsqnfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgr7r24XdB1qc6mupo1_500.png

tumblr_mgr4n5cHDn1s2l7f2o1_250.png

tumblr_mgqquforIf1rfdlpuo1_1280.jpg

Found these two pictures together on tumblr and thought it was very funny! :lol::lol:

tumblr_mgr5d9bvYi1s2l7f2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgr5d9bvYi1s2l7f2o2_250.gif
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    -Emma- wrote:
    Thanks oceaninmyeyes and whispering hands, you are too sweet :)

There's another heat wave tomorrow...39C...another day of melting!

:crazy:
    tumblr_mgqzu5lb6Z1s0v7vno1_250.jpg
    Larger: http://25.media.tumblr.com/42a419ed1362 ... o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgqumt9Pjd1rirfo6o4_250.jpg

tumblr_mdkqhrVlKH1rtpfkmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mgqr8jiyRC1s1mie8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgr7r24XdB1qc6mupo1_500.png

tumblr_mgr4n5cHDn1s2l7f2o1_250.png

tumblr_mgqquforIf1rfdlpuo1_1280.jpg

Found these two pictures together on tumblr and thought it was very funny! :lol::lol:

Thx Emma. I need all the heat I can get. It's barely above freezing here. Is that a baby teething toy in pic #2? :lol:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    Hedwich wrote:
    Emma, you are ok? Or you are melted in your country in the heat??
    :lol::lol::lol: Glad to hear that you haven't melted Emma! :lol::lol: And that pic you posted is Nice! :D

We are MELTING!!!!! 39 in Melbourne today!!! You know what helps with the heat? Icy, icy cold beers . . . and if you don't drink . . . icypoles and freezing cold drinks with lime. :)

So how lush did EV look at that Haiti gig? That white shirt against that brown, brown skin. He's such a brown little berry! Can you imagine Jill at their beachouse? Little brown delicious Eddie walks in smelling of sea, sun, happiness and himself . . . it would be hard not to scoop him up and try and eat him. Or kiss him just where his tanned forehead meets his beautiful hair . . . ;)

P.S. I heard an anecdote about EV the other day! Nothing that juicy, just that he loves to go to his favourite pubs in Seattle alone and read his book (real paper book) and drink his beers. Apparently he's known for being a little bit solitary, and one of the nicest men you'll ever meet. Really lovely. I don't know why it means so much to me when I hear this stuff, but it does. I feel VALIDATED! Like I'm not some celebrity-obsessed wanker, but that I've chosen a wonderful person to be obsessed with.

Sometimes I think that EV's voice is, in and of itself, deeply healing. I think deep down we all want to help heal others . . . And I think EV, without him realising it himself or not, gives so much of himself through his voice. Really. You can hear his humanity and empathy through that voice. I've said it before, but EV's voice is like an embrace. Sometimes I feel like he's unconsciously trying to heal and comfort as many people as he can, the whole world, the only way he knows how . . . Same goes for Mikey. He speaks to us through his guitar . . . he shows us something otherworldly and holds us close and gives us hope . . .

Okay, probs getting a bit deep here.

In any case, it's hot in Melbourne, EV is beyond delicious, and I love Mike so much it makes me want to cry!

All those chickies in the depths of winter, hold strong, drink lots of lovely warm drinks and enjoy the crisp invigorating chilliness! In 4 months, we'll be depressed and freezing in Oz, and you'll be enjoying your lush, green, northern-hemishphere summer! Where you don't have a hole in the ozone layer that burns you to a crisp ;)

And thanks everyone for the beautiful pics, they ALWAYS put me in a good mood!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    -Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

:wave: Hi Hedwich, yes I'm fine thanks ...i've just been busy lately at work :) . I've still been checking the thread daily though for my dose of Eddie :)

tumblr_mgqjzzDM0E1qg5k3bo1_250.jpg

Ahhh, good to hear! :D
    And i think you are a very strong woman! You have the heat outside and Eddie...to the same time. I think it's hard not to melt! :lol::lol:

And the pic...here it's very cold, a lot of snow...but now, i could melt. :shock: :oops:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    533605_512837442079975_2034483704_n.jpg

Which comment can fit here?? I don't know...
    This pic makes me only smile...

I have read too many kid's books, because when I saw this, I thought, "He is just beautiful . . .sigh " and somewhere from the dark recesses of my mind added "inside, outside, and upside down." :fp:

:lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Yep! I also think so!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: Glad to hear that you haven't melted Emma! :lol::lol: And that pic you posted is Nice! :D

We are MELTING!!!!! 39 in Melbourne today!!! You know what helps with the heat? Icy, icy cold beers . . . and if you don't drink . . . icypoles and freezing cold drinks with lime. :)

So how lush did EV look at that Haiti gig? That white shirt against that brown, brown skin. He's such a brown little berry! Can you imagine Jill at their beachouse? Little brown delicious Eddie walks in smelling of sea, sun, happiness and himself . . . it would be hard not to scoop him up and try and eat him. Or kiss him just where his tanned forehead meets his beautiful hair . . . ;)

P.S. I heard an anecdote about EV the other day! Nothing that juicy, just that he loves to go to his favourite pubs in Seattle alone and read his book (real paper book) and drink his beers. Apparently he's known for being a little bit solitary, and one of the nicest men you'll ever meet. Really lovely. I don't know why it means so much to me when I hear this stuff, but it does. I feel VALIDATED! Like I'm not some celebrity-obsessed wanker, but that I've chosen a wonderful person to be obsessed with.

Sometimes I think that EV's voice is, in and of itself, deeply healing. I think deep down we all want to help heal others . . . And I think EV, without him realising it himself or not, gives so much of himself through his voice. Really. You can hear his humanity and empathy through that voice. I've said it before, but EV's voice is like an embrace. Sometimes I feel like he's unconsciously trying to heal and comfort as many people as he can, the whole world, the only way he knows how . . . Same goes for Mikey. He speaks to us through his guitar . . . he shows us something otherworldly and holds us close and gives us hope . . .

In any case, it's hot in Melbourne, EV is beyond delicious, and I love Mike so much it makes me want to cry!

All those chickies in the depths of winter, hold strong, drink lots of lovely warm drinks and enjoy the crisp invigorating chilliness! In 4 months, we'll be depressed and freezing in Oz, and you'll be enjoying your lush, green, northern-hemishphere summer! Where you don't have a hole in the ozone layer that burns you to a crisp ;)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh, MsNelly...what for wonderful wonderful words!

At first: I can't imagine how it works for Jill not to hang on Eddie all the time. Not only if he has the smell of sea, sun, happiness and himself... Is somehow suddenly really hot here, don't you???

And what you say about the healing.. Yes, i'm agree totally! It seems he don't know how he helps other people. What a beautiful man! In so many ways.
    Your description is so nice, all the feelings and thoughts. Thanks for this!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    All a are small, but nice :D:D

26103_115247198489626_8214366_n.jpg

555589_350248845052471_1223446754_n.jpg

313549_206623679414989_2096399772_n.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    23346_499534040107583_1884650145_n.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Oh that is too funny! Love it! :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,626
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Yep! I also think so!!
    Yes, that looks terrible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Yep! I also think so!!

I don't think it looks terrible, but it's not very flattering, is it?
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,626
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

Yep! I also think so!!

Terrible. :lol: Isn't this a thread for pics where Eddie looks HOT? ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dear dear Ms. Nelly - First of all, I have to know what is an icypole? Sounds kind of naughty, but I am thinking not? :)

And second, I absolutely love it when you post. And I am pretty sure that I am not alone. You have a wonderful way with words. Probably comes from being surrounded by them, but you are awesome. When I see your name, a huge smile comes over my face. Take care of yourself down in that heat. And come back here often; that man of yours will get over it. :lol: I am kidding. Do whatever you need to do to keep yourself happy, because it is reflected in your lovely posts.

Finally, I know exactly what you mean about feeling validated. My family gives me grief about how much I admire this man. I absolutely loved telling them all about the guy working at the pool in the hotel EV was staying in. And I agree that it is his voice that gets to me. It strikes a chord in my soul. I have a friend that talks to me about the frequencies of things -- like certain fluorescent lights are a frequency that she can't handle. Eddie's voice is a frequency that moves my heart. Add to that the pure poetry that he imparts in his lyrics - and the way he is able to describe emotions and feelings. And then there is his appreciation for more vintage items in life, a feeling that I also share, things like old typewriters, suitcases, paper books - the rusty signs, as it were. And his empathy and support for causes and groups I also believe in. I would be enamored no matter what he looked like. The fact that he is gorgeous is just icing on the cake. So thanks for sharing your little story. My husband likes to read C. Hitchens, so I made sure that I pointed out the dedication to him in the Sniper from the last solo show. Every bit of validation helps. Let me reassure you, you are not a celebrity-obsessed wanker. :nono:

It is supposed to be a nice day here today. Full sun 10C. So sorry about that hole in your ozone. And last summer we had forest fires smoking up the place for weeks, so a lush green summer would be lovely. 8-)
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    All a are small, but nice :D:D

313549_206623679414989_2096399772_n.jpg
    Love this Hedwich! :corn:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Terrible. :lol: Isn't this a thread for pics where Eddie looks HOT? ;)
    I think it is all poor lighting and bad camera angle. Still looks HOT to me

422186_10151208077153133_944943094_n.jpg
  • Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Yep! I also think so!!

this isn't the most flattering photo, sometimes the beard makes his chin look really long...... :o
    I guess there is really only one person he has to please and that is Jill...if she likes it....oh well :roll:
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Options
    I'll follow up with this one
    108860515963190628_TWeFNv9U_c.jpg

and this one
    57843176434701884_pFXC1Qj2_c.jpg :shock:

• Options
    oceaninmyeyes and MsNelly....you both write so well and with such enthusiasm! Your positivity is contagious and I always feel good reading what u write. Such a love fest for eddie in here tonight (as if it is ever anything else). However I have to reluctantly agree that I prefer the shorter length beard. Maybe he's cold and growing it longer in attempt to stay warmer during the winter? ;)
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    one of my favorites
    389993_2978026891592_1289488128_3227255_827479044_n.jpg

• Options
    one of my favorites
    389993_2978026891592_1289488128_3227255_827479044_n.jpg

Ah yes! I agree. The white, open shirt and smile...
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/26/15 New York City
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    OH my God!! I need to buy my own comp soon(had one,don't now,moved out of my house,long story),I have about 100 pics saved on my phone that I haven't been able to post and it's friggin killing me!!
    Thanks for all the pics ladies :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    My husband just gives me a kiss good night, looks at the laptop, sees all the pictures i'm posting of Ed :fp:
    So lucky he doesn' feel threatened by my obsession with all things PJ and Eddie. ;)

• Options
    My husband just gives me a kiss good night, looks at the laptop, sees all the pictures i'm posting of Ed :fp:
    So lucky he doesn' feel threatened by my obsession with all things PJ and Eddie. ;)

You are lucky! Mine goes in phases. Currently in the "I despise everything ev and pj" phase. :nono: :roll: Oh well... "F*ck you! This is not for you!" ;)
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/26/15 New York City
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    He really is a beautiful human being.
    I could pick him out of any crowd. His voice is imbedded into my brain. I speak about Eddie like he's someone in my family, I was telling my brother the other day, I had a dream about Ed the other night and I said, I didn't want to wake up, he said "who, cousin Ed?" ewwwwwww..... :lol:

377458_2978126654086_1289488128_3227297_969676_n.jpg

311862_2556652917506_1289488128_3010473_1098668859_n.jpg

311940_2455623431832_1289488128_2917932_1137778400_n.jpg

392235_2978027411605_1289488128_3227256_187162501_n.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2013

You are lucky! Mine goes in phases. Currently in the "I despise everything ev and pj" phase. :nono: :roll: Oh well... "F*ck you! This is not for you!" ;)

well, I can't say he's always thrilled :D
    sometimes, on long car rides, he's just like, WTF! I can't stand listening to his voice anymore.... :lol:
    so I shuffle, but more than likey another PJ song comes on.
    Post edited by slobberdog68 on

• Options
    I'll follow up with this one
    108860515963190628_TWeFNv9U_c.jpg

Oh I like this one. May have to show it to the hubs. He fancies himself a bodybuilder. Then I will get all kinds of flexing and posing. :fp: :lol::lol:
  • Options

well, I can't say he's always thrilled :D
    sometimes, on long car rides, he's just like, WTF! I can't stand listening to his voice anymore.... :lol:
    so I shuffle, but more than likey another PJ song comes on.

This actually happened to us just the other day. I have no idea how he can not like his voice. He has good taste in music otherwise. Unfortunately this has always been an issue. We've been together for 18 years. I loved pj before I met him. His dislike of pj actually is partially the reason I haven't seen them in so long. I'm tired of giving up everything I love that is just mine. So he can just live with it. Sorry to derail such beautiful and positive night. Guess I'm a little blah tonight. I know what will help

"F*CK YOU! THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!" Yes that's better.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/26/15 New York City
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden