Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    ozgurkdozgurkd Juneau, Alaska Posts: 434
    thanks for reply
    whatever about the photo I was tryin to say smth else above all but too tired now for words
    having fun is great though laughter is great so photo sure could be real why not
    being too sirius is not a wise thing in this world anyway :)
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ozgurkd wrote:
    where he llooks like sitting at a hair dresser getting nails done or smth
    well i scanned fast remember it like this

but maybe your q was not about the photo
    anyway sleep deprived sorrry
    That photo was posted in another thread, and it got locked because it was considered an invasion of Ed's privacy by the mods here... so I'm pretty sure it was real.
    That pic floated through here a few times.........they only lock when you say negative things :nono:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    rpech'e wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ozgurkd wrote:
    where he llooks like sitting at a hair dresser getting nails done or smth
    well i scanned fast remember it like this

but maybe your q was not about the photo
    anyway sleep deprived sorrry
    That photo was posted in another thread, and it got locked because it was considered an invasion of Ed's privacy by the mods here... so I'm pretty sure it was real.
    That pic floated through here a few times.........they only lock when you say negative things :nono:
    Oh... when it was locked the comment was "this is a private moment, and that's not okay." Well, either way... it was a good pic and Ed did look hot. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ozgurkdozgurkd Juneau, Alaska Posts: 434
    when someone is hot other should definitely be cold that is the only thing I can further say about eddie or any thing being hot or what even words taste so hot sometimes so guess we should take care of our ice fields :)))
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    ozgurkd wrote:
    when someone is hot other should definitely be cold that is the only thing I can further say about eddie or any thing being hot or what even words taste so hot sometimes so guess we should take care of our ice fields :)))
    .... Huh?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    .... Huh?[/quote]

:lol:
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    .... Huh?

:lol:[/quote]

:o :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    1AC67381-971C-4383-B940-891B2DCE2202-6060-00000B83F5EB222A.jpg
  • Options
    554037E6-64A6-417D-980B-B62FABD5FA42-6060-00000B83F1F39A9D.jpg
  • Options
    LA98LA98 Posts: 256
    Please, please, please, ladies, let's not get this thread locked! I LIVE FOR THIS THREAD!!!! :D:D
  • Options
    LA98 wrote:
    Please, please, please, ladies, let's not get this thread locked! I LIVE FOR THIS THREAD!!!! :D:D
    Is anyone saying anything that would get a thread locked?? ... maybe the stuff about Ed's wife, so yeah, let's not talk about that!
  • Options
    LA98LA98 Posts: 256
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LA98 wrote:
    Is anyone saying anything that would get a thread locked?? ... maybe the stuff about Ed's wife, so yeah, let's not talk about that!

Yes, definitely that, plus when things veer off into the more X-rated areas....
  • Options
    Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    LA98 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LA98 wrote:

Yes, definitely that, plus when things veer off into the more X-rated areas....
    I love it when things veer off into the more X-rated areas. :oops: :mrgreen:
    Evil Little Goat
  • Options
    quote="Ana2112"]
    LA98 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LA98 wrote:

I love it when things veer off into the more X-rated areas. :oops: :mrgreen:

Did I miss something ???? Pretty sure I didn't but can someone point me in the direction of the X-rated areas ;) :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    rpech'e wrote:
    Did I miss something ???? Pretty sure I didn't but can someone point me in the direction of the X-rated areas ;) :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol: There has been mentioning of somebody's tongue, somebody's skin, sweat and so on and so forth. :mrgreen:
    Evil Little Goat
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    I flew home today, left Vancouver on Wednesday evening and arrived here Friday morning...eek, feel like a jet lagged zombie!

There was one good thing about my flight though...PJ20 was one of the movie choices! So I certainly enjoyed that part of the flight!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    rpech'e wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    527264_468493456544975_1776830130_n.jpg

I know, the wrong man. ;)
    But i think it's so great and a gift for all the girls they like Mike . :D:D:D

A pic of Mike :?: I love Mike :D Darn work computers!!!! It would decide to block that one :(

Thanks Hedwich!!

And Rpech'e I'm so glad we have Mike in common! He's so gorgeous!

I don't know what I want to do with him. But I wanna do something. Whether it's hugging him, tickling him, or shagging him senseless. Possibly all three . . . in that order!

There's definitely SOMETHING about Mike. And not just his tattooed arms (which are beautiful, I LOVE them). I think it has to do with how nice he is. And he's so boyish. And exuberant and excited on stage (totally loves the attention). But then he's never arrogant or trying to act 'too cool' (from what I've seen). I hope he stays nice and unaffected and anti-arrogance, and enthusiastic, because that's what makes him so special. He's totally loveable and delicious. And so talented. I want him!! For Christmas! PLEASE SANTA!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    Am loving his hair at the moment too. Very very cool.
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    Can I smell weather patterns/ myself/ and
    emotions : yup, all of the above. I can smell
    rain, snow, and bad thunderstorms, which used
    to completely freak me out as a kid!! That and
    I can hear them coming! I can also hear earthquakes
    coming!
    Myself: yeah I have this crazy smell that irritates
    me, half feminine, half masculine, with a hugely
    rich buttery scent. So you'll always find me smelling
    like Chantilly, or Drakkar Noir!
    Emotions: I can smell fear, anger, sadness,
    sexual arousal, pregnancy, esterus, and usually
    guilt. So now you guys can sorta see why people
    freak me out so bad, between this and the fact
    that I can read your energy and body language
    a mile away, makes people a little overwhelming
    to me!! And MsNelly, I would love to smell Mike,
    But I Really want to smell Jeff!! He just says
    Sex all over, which I can smell as well!!

I've loved reading all these posts, thank you Whispering Hands! You sound like such a cool, interesting, unique person and I'd love to meet you at a concert one day. Maybe when I fly over to the States for PJ25 :):) And we can talk about smells and energy and how f**kable Jeff is (coz yeah, eventhough he's not my first choice he is very sexy -- he has a certain grace and understated charisma on stage that is just HOT) . . .
  • Options
    tumblr_mbdwlb2Jba1qjj14so1_5001_zps368247aa.png
    tumblr_mbhjcziJCM1rwph3bo1_5001_zpsa752442a.jpg
    tumblr_mbilk4KSAc1qdzrhdo1_5001_zpsff5db962.png
    tumblr_mbjtfi15SC1rwph3bo1_4001_zps4d857175.jpg
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    Hello everyone! ahmmm....literally this will be my 2nd post only, been around lurking :lol: I mean looking and reading posts here, I am a newbie by the way, but not a newbie fan of the band, long been a fan of them ...it's actually very hard to keep up to this thread, only a few days that I was out and I have a lot to view and read now... But this thread really makes my stressful day of work go away... Veddicine as you call it! It works actually, I am fascinated with all the posts... makes me smile, laugh, wonder... no frowning...all good in here... all good crazy stuff!
    Thanks to you all! You make my day!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maksv8rhAi1qbz5f0o1_500.jpg
    Amusing one here...

Cheers!

Welcome,always awesome to have a new one of Ed's women join in :D

• Options
    Ok I have been away from the boards for awhile..so can someone direct me to whispering hands posts..I need to read about this...these posts were either a dream or a real experience.... I need to read them !!

Oh and thanks for the posts girls..it's been an incredible catch up.... :corn:
    MsNelly wrote:
    Ola Chicas! Hope you've all had a good week . . . Thanks for the pics and clips as always. You're very generous with your EV love and we all appreciate it :) . . .

Okay so I know it was AGES AGO but I just need to address Whispering Hands amazing smell posts!
    So
    I kinda leaned out from the rail and smelled him.. Which
    got this really weird look from him, and the security guy who
    put his out to stop me from getting any closer, and he told
    me to back up. But Ed looked like " did you just SMELL me????"
    Kind of embarrassing really!!

Too f**king funny! This made me laugh out loud . . . can just imagine his face!
    But it was th weirdest thing!! Suddenly, like
    INSTANTANEOUSLY I KNEW which was his smell
    from that old shirt!! Which was stolen many years
    back when our house was broken into while we
    were on vacation. He smells like cigarettes if course,
    but that funky nicotine smell comes off clean and
    musky on him, like burning Oak and Pine in a campfire!
    Which incidentally is one of my very favorite smells
    second only to the smell of horses after a long ride!
    I should NOT have told you that sorry!! I know I'm a weirdo!!
    Anyhow his breath smells like wine and cigarettes, that true
    Cig smoke smell, and candy, so he must have eaten something
    sweet at some point in his day. But he himself
    Also has this sweet salty scent, almost like salt water
    taffy, but thicker, heavier.. Which tells me it's not a cologne
    or secondary scent if such nature. I also found what reminded
    me so deeply of that shirt, was his super strong
    testosterone drenched base scent.. He's got to be one
    Of those people who HAS to shower, because this was the
    dominating scent! Which makes me just want to lick him!!
    Ok shouldn't have told you that either! But all that together
    makes him smell very delicious!! I could also smell a nice
    lilting perfume on him, which makes me think he was hanging
    with his girl prior to the show, if this gone case Jill smells
    Really nice too and has delectable taste in perfume!

And OMG, Whispering Hands, this is such an insane post! So much detail! So intimate! I feel like I've just snuck in on my friend's brother getting changed and have seen him naked . . . wow. I CANNOT believe your sense of smell is that refined. Is that SUPER. You have a SUPERSONIC sense of smell . . .

And I'm sorry to hear it's a result of bad medical advice when you were little (and what must have been a very difficult childhood).

I know if someone smells really good to me (especially a guy) but I couldn't break down what that scent is . . . or describe it very well. It's usually just a subconscious attraction to their pheromones, you know? But you're able to break down a person's scent into base notes and top notes, and you could smell EVs breath from 10 feet away! OMFG!

I'm guessing you've read the book 'Perfume'? I loved that book. That's totally you, except for the killer bit! ;)

I'd imagine you'd be a really good cook, and that you'd have a great nose for wine. And that your partner/husband would have to be dumb to cheat because you'd smell it a mile away! And that public bathrooms would be unbearable. And that you'd be a huge asset to Guerlain or some other perfume house. And that you could smell the rain coming and stuff like that . . . is so interesting . . .

And it sounds like you're quite a sensual person too, so it's a good fit!

I almost feel guilty, like we've invaded EV's privacy in some way -- which we haven't of course, smell is public! But it's such an intimate thing to know . . . and who was to know we had a supersonic smeller in the house?! He sounds like he has a v. unique, manly EV smell. Geesh. I'm trying to imagine it, but really, I just want to smell him for myself. It sounds complex and rich and very human. Kinda like his voice. And smoky . . . So his sweat is full of testosterone? I couldn't put my finger on the way that smells (growing up with 4 older sisters!), but I'm guessing it's uber masculine. Hmm, so that's why he was such a daredevil freak back in the day. Too many boy hormones coursing through his veins!

Wow.

Whispering Hands if I ever met you at a concert you know I'll be asking you like 800 questions, like what do I smell like? And can you smell yourself? And what perfume do you like? And can you smell fear? I think it's amazing that you've got this gift, and were able to use it to grab just a tiny piece of your hero. We all need something to take home with us!

And If you ever smell any of the rest of the boys (like Mike! Jesus I love Mike!) you'll have to give us another one of your detailed descriptions!! That was amazing!! Almost like touching him . . .

Thank you and your super powers of smell :D

Wishing the rest of the girls lots of lovely Eddie fantasies and a great day/night (depending where in the world you are) . . . <3<3

Did you find whisperinghands post??

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    I flew home today, left Vancouver on Wednesday evening and arrived here Friday morning...eek, feel like a jet lagged zombie!

There was one good thing about my flight though...PJ20 was one of the movie choices! So I certainly enjoyed that part of the flight!
    Welcome "home" Emma!! We've missed you!! So cool
    They had PJ20 on the plane!!
  • Options
    MsNelly wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    527264_468493456544975_1776830130_n.jpg

I know, the wrong man. ;)
    But i think it's so great and a gift for all the girls they like Mike . :D:D:D

A pic of Mike :?: I love Mike :D Darn work computers!!!! It would decide to block that one :(

Thanks Hedwich!!

And Rpech'e I'm so glad we have Mike in common! He's so gorgeous!

I don't know what I want to do with him. But I wanna do something. Whether it's hugging him, tickling him, or shagging him senseless. Possibly all three . . . in that order!

There's definitely SOMETHING about Mike. And not just his tattooed arms (which are beautiful, I LOVE them). I think it has to do with how nice he is. And he's so boyish. And exuberant and excited on stage (totally loves the attention). But then he's never arrogant or trying to act 'too cool' (from what I've seen). I hope he stays nice and unaffected and anti-arrogance, and enthusiastic, because that's what makes him so special. He's totally loveable and delicious. And so talented. I want him!! For Christmas! PLEASE SANTA!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
    Am loving his hair at the moment too. Very very cool.
    After watching Mike up close live, I have a whole new appreciation for (and I loved him already). I was actually transfixed by him for most of the show in MT, to the point where I had to remind myself to turn some attention to everyone else!! For me, HE was thebstar of the show! And hebdoes seem like a great guy with a very likeable and humble personality from the interviews I've heard and everything, not to mention his precense on stage - he is so in touch with the crowd; it really blew my mind. And yes, his Mohawk is awesome, and yes, his tattooed arms are fantastic. :)
  • Options
    After watching Mike up close live, I have a whole new appreciation for (and I loved him already). I was actually transfixed by him for most of the show in MT, to the point where I had to remind myself to turn some attention to everyone else!! For me, HE was thebstar of the show! And hebdoes seem like a great guy with a very likeable and humble personality from the interviews I've heard and everything, not to mention his precense on stage - he is so in touch with the crowd; it really blew my mind. And yes, his Mohawk is awesome, and yes, his tattooed arms are fantastic.

My words exactly!!!! I could not keep my eyes off of him the entire show.
    He totally blew my mind.
    His energy was off the charts and the way he interacts with the crowd was so fucking cool to watch 8-)8-)8-)8-)
    Love the mohawk 8-)
    I just cant say enough..............

My picture with him is my fav from the m&g and he gave me some stickers :D:lol:
    I thought that was cool. Talk about making you feel like a kid again geez :oops: :lol:

Thanks to whoever posted that awesome pic of him!!
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Wine: holy crap I can TASTE the aging process
    in any good wine! I love Blood wines, ( the wines
    where they leave the grape or fruit shed - silt -
    at the bottom of the barrel then distribute it
    to the bottles), because it give it this rich sooty
    flavor that stays on the palate a while. I love all
    wines though and have gotten to have a drink from
    Ed's wine bottle only once, but as ya know, he drinks
    SUPERB Reds, Italian in vintage, and usually quite
    aged.
    I have no partner or husband, I'm VERY PICKY about
    who I'll share intimate space with. Most men just
    want sex these days, and I believe there's more
    to me than my pussy or how good a BJ I can give!

:clap::clap::clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    There's a lot to answer today!!!- so there's gonna be several posts
    in answer to some of MsNelly, and MissJam's questions.
    Ok first off, yeah childhood sucked until my dad
    hired a private investigator, hunted down my mother
    and by court order took my older sister and I away from
    her, life got WAY better then!

As for smelling Ed's breath, it's not soomuch that I
    was able to smell him from that far away, as he was
    breathing pretty hard, considering Crazy Marycame
    about mid- show.. So it more came to me than I rooted
    it out.

Whispering hands!! Id just like to say well done for being so brave to share such personal life stories with us, I feel extremely privileged to be one of the people who knows about it. You sound like an amazing person, and I would love to meet you
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

awesome choice for a movie! ;) My favourite part is when Eddie gets emotional while talking about his friendship with Jeff, and obviously, Eddie in a Bra and wearing lipstick! :lol:8-)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    I love this video, and this song! Love the words, and Eddie looks gorgeous in it! He does have big feet doesnt he? and that means...... :lol: :oops: :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8OUW2JH8k4
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    edited October 2012
    here's a little bonus ladies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP6lUJGe7aw
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Options
    tumblr_mbdwlb2Jba1qjj14so1_5001_zps368247aa.png
    tumblr_mbhjcziJCM1rwph3bo1_5001_zpsa752442a.jpg
    tumblr_mbilk4KSAc1qdzrhdo1_5001_zpsff5db962.png
    tumblr_mbjtfi15SC1rwph3bo1_4001_zps4d857175.jpg
    Oh dear, oh dear.. Getting 'weak legs' here!! :D the first one is like a delicious melting chocolate in the mouth!!! Thank you Alberta!!!
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...