Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,630
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

Go to "my Account" left above. Than on 2Forum Account"... Than on "Profile" and on "Edit accout settings". Here is a lionk to the Main Pearl Jam Site. And there can you change you avatar. Good Luck!! :-)
    I did this and my picture is different in my account profile, but it hasn't changed on the forums.....
    I've read all over that it's working for some and not others... seriously, how hard is it?? I assumed there'd be IT experts on this project. Just sayin'.
    Ah, okay... apparently if you logout and log back in again, your avatar change will work (maybe).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    I did this and my picture is different in my account profile, but it hasn't changed on the forums.....
    I've read all over that it's working for some and not others... seriously, how hard is it?? I assumed there'd be IT experts on this project. Just sayin'.
    Ah, okay... apparently if you logout and log back in again, your avatar change will work (maybe).
    I'm going to test it right now... thanks!
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm going to test it right now... thanks!
    Nope...
  • Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    PJ_Soul wrote:

[/quote]
    Tried that..nothing. However, someone asked me in another thread how I changed my avatar. So apparently others can see it, but it doesn't show on my own computer :lol:

Which avatar do you see? Ed and Jeff or my idiot face?
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Tried that..nothing. However, someone asked me in another thread how I changed my avatar. So apparently others can see it, but it doesn't show on my own computer :lol:

Which avatar do you see? Ed and Jeff or my idiot face?

Told you, Jeff & Ed... the image is squeezed though ;-)
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    rpech'e wrote:
    So happy we can change our avatars :D my best pic from Missoula 8-)
    ... sorry, WHERE do I change my avatar? Thanks
    Go to my account, account info, at the bottom of the page :D It will change after you log out and back in.
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Which avatar do you see? Ed and Jeff or my idiot face?[/quote]
    Ed and Jeff... although it's distorted a bit - like if a wide screen movie was trying to all fit into a square TV screen or something. I saw the same on someone else's yesterday... weird. Seriously 10c IT. How hard is it?? :?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:
    So happy we can change our avatars :D my best pic from Missoula 8-)
    ... sorry, WHERE do I change my avatar? Thanks
    Go to my account, account info, at the bottom of the page :D It will change after you log out and back in.
    Thanks rpech'e! what image do you see now?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ed and Jeff... although it's distorted a bit - like if a wide screen movie was trying to all fit into a square TV screen or something. I saw the same on someone else's yesterday... weird. Seriously 10c IT. How hard is it?? :?
    I changed it again, logged out, logged back in. I still see my face. Should get my IT department at my company to fix it. They fix any of our network problems in the matter of seconds :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Given2Fly2012-avocado, i love them :lol:
    Post edited by rpech'e on
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I changed it again, logged out, logged back in. I still see my face. Should get my IT department at my company to fix it. They fix any of our network problems in the matter of seconds :lol:
    I hear ya, IT guys at work don't stop working til the problem is fixed period, being in beta mode this long is ridiculous :problem:
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I would say this problem is ALL 10c!! :lol: Seriously... my office IT staff could have built something that boggles the mind and works perfectly in half the time it's taken 10c to basically just make some alterations to an old site. What the hell?? I think they need to find some new staff. :? Guess I'll hold off on changing mine until I can see it myself and the image isn't distorted!
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    OK, I see... the people in the forum can see it, I'm the only one who can't ;-) thanx!! :-D
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    OK, I see... the people in the forum can see it, I'm the only one who can't ;-) thanx!! :-D

:lol: yeppers
  • Options
    Now that we've hijacked the thread with our technical issues...let's get back to the original issue at hand. HOT ED.

973928-eddie-vedder.jpg
  • Options
    Eddie @ Bridge School last night 8-) He's awesome :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyhGCtB ... r_embedded
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    rpech'e wrote:
    Eddie @ Bridge School last night 8-) He's awesome :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyhGCtB ... r_embedded

what a beauty, thanks for posting!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    C987A70C-C511-4D74-A34C-1C04A6E3D758-7322-00000D51019BB8F4.jpg
    Hmmm. Nice.

Hmmm. Yes! ;):lol::lol:

nice..... :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    Now that we've hijacked the thread with our technical issues...let's get back to the original issue at hand. HOT ED.

973928-eddie-vedder.jpg

:clap: :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    A0FC8BE7-B08F-4A99-B8BB-B43C0CCA2992-7322-00000D50FEC03574.jpg
    I absolutely love this next pic!!
    3ADDE525-8586-48DC-8C58-E26E0F6B73E8-6060-00000B8411BF27C8.jpg
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    My theme for the night, Eddie on Guitar;
    A96E9622-9207-413C-9E54-C4DB78C1F558-6060-00000B8408E11357.jpg
    BC44CB5D-EE97-422D-AC8E-EFD214868AFB-6060-00000B840CA4D261.jpg
    52062A3C-0256-423D-9A61-77644BD72FDC-6060-00000B83F2935969.jpg
    74BE1B21-DD25-4E88-B626-EDBD5DEF3E93-6060-00000B83EE74BB19.jpg
    F52F1579-5147-4165-AE3F-5E2E2FF05857-6060-00000B83EDA5BBDF.jpg
    Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    9CAM16.JPG

Eddie_Vedder_32_603089779.jpg&size=article_medium

yummy....

628x471.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    9CAM16.JPG

Eddie_Vedder_32_603089779.jpg&size=article_medium

yummy....

628x471.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    girlies! im sure some of you have already seen this, but check out at 5:40 they show Jill, Olivia and Harper, singing along with Eddie to Small Town! Its beautiful, I got all emotional :( :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KluHwisX ... e=youtu.be
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    girlies! im sure some of you have already seen this, but check out at 5:40 they show Jill, Olivia and Harper, singing along with Eddie to Small Town! Its beautiful, I got all emotional :( :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KluHwisX ... e=youtu.be
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    ozgurkdozgurkd Juneau, Alaska Posts: 434
    During the loong time I refused to listen to PJ not able to take that final blow of fate (tomotrrow maybe I am deported from US! maybe I will be asked to leave side of my 11 years husband!!!) I listened to Queen a lot. I remembered how I loved Queen\I also was revitalized realizing Queen was about staying alive
    I think their first single is `keep yourself alive` after JJJ had died etc
    Then I realized how and why Queen made me feel with strenght/ Also a turning point was when I realized my favourite song by them, my favourite song ever, The Prophet!s song was Brian~s song and he is alive!!!And actually Freddie is alive as well!
    That song had the line `Do you think you are better every day? No I just think I am 2 steps nearer to my grave` This was the humor needed to keep us alive
    Anyways to my suprise and me screaming Why can I not escape from you\ I bumped into cover of Under pressure by Ben and Eddie!!! And even the lyrics fit a lot. My country boiling etc etc
    And then I came into a video on youtube where years years ago PJ sings I think in Seattle on Freddies bday. Maybe Black is sang i am not sure now And Eddie mentions Freddie.
    There those years, much like me those years Eddie seemed to me like a trapped tiger
    but then I fell like there is more than one tiger trapped in me sometimes either held captive by myself or others system etc so I remembered the book Three Trapped Tigers by CG Infante *I think
    Off long story short 3 trapped tigers is what I felt like ooking at this pst
    we should set tigers free but we have to maje sure no one is hurt :)))
    And I think any man or woman is hot when they choose to do beautiful things. We are born with certain pysics and they have a powerful hook but still you will not have fun with hooks that cannot
    oh my now oceans playing on radio so guess I have to say our anchors should also know how to swim as well

Love PJ a lot and all you here I think I would not be me without the music and lots of gratitude goes to that of PJ~s
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • Options
    HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Oh Girls, i'm really confused with your new avatar pics! :? :?
    So many...
    Happy for you that it works now, but today morning i was confused...
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    So many...
    So sweet, Hedwich!! :)

Look at that... Even Ed is trying to confuse you now! ;-) :lol:

tumblr_mc7sltWPfi1rti4kro1_250.jpg
  • Options
    Hedwich wrote:
    So many...
    So sweet, Hedwich!! :)

Look at that... Even Ed is trying to confuse you now! ;-) :lol:

tumblr_mc7sltWPfi1rti4kro1_250.jpg

Hahaha, he tries ... and succeeded! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Now, I'm definitively confused. :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Options
    @ MissJam and whispering hands:
    hej hej, your crazy women, the pics are soooo hot. My eyes jumping up and down and i'm drooling a little bit...
    So nice! Thank you so much. What a enjoy for my tired-monday-eyes!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!