Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• jamthat wrote:
    did anyone else notice the lack of tattoo there on ed's calf?
    that's true, there's no tattoo, but maybe it's a reversed photo, so, the tatto is on the other leg?
    oh and i had to comment on sb who said he uses a blowdryer instead of a comb: i think he combs his hair more than he did before, otherwise i don't understand what happened to the curls. It's more frizzy now than anything else. (i love this conversation :p)

p.s. the Adam Sandler video is hilarious, first time i found that guy funny!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • solat_girlsolat_girl Posts: 1,498
    bookmuse wrote:
    I commandeered this from Masterframer's "What started it all.."thread on the porch. Guess who also think Ed's hot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taxvficX2y0
    I watched this for the first time a few weeks ago and I couldn't stop laughing for an hour :D
  • ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    Eeyo zama dama dingy dong
    Operaman's a big Pearl Jam fan-o
    Whoa deeyo zaya moya ding doo
    Eddie Vedder's even better
    Looking in person-o
    Eeyo zama dama ding dong
    I wish he didn't have a girlfriend-o
    Oh, no-a!
    Eeyo I'm not saying I'm gay I'm just saying there comes a time in every man's life when he questions his own sexuality!...
    Oh no!

:D
  • taratara Posts: 293
    jamthat wrote:

it's on the inside of his leg, i forget which, but he still had it in 'iconoclast'
    No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
    Albert Einstein
  • Dog LoyalDog Loyal Posts: 336
    Deadlee74 wrote:
    Like his hair here, and the beard he had around the binaural era.
    http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e31/Deadlee74/evbinaural01.jpg
    Binaural-era Ed is my favorite. Bring on the blue hoodie.
    The kids of today should defend themselves against the Seventies Nineties.
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    My husband had his Eddie hair trimmed the other day...He said he was tired of people calling him Eddie all the time...and also, he said it was making him talk slowly with lots of uhhmms and uhhhhs and for some reason he was getting all political....

Anyway, now he looks a little like the Binaural Ed - esp. when he wears my PJ hoodie! I'd post a photo, but I dunnoo...Those coming to the FtM show in a couple of weeks can meet him... He doesn't brush or blowdry his hair, so his curls remain. Says he hates the "fluffy" look...
    be philanthropic
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    jamthat wrote:
    You just can't see it from the way he is standing. It's on the inside of his right calf.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    Speaking of Ed on Tv, I know someone was, last night I had it on Sundance to watch Asia Extreme. After the movie I got on the computer in the next room. I heard the commercial for Iconoclasts come on and then I heard Natalie, my 4 year old, say Mom your Eddie is on tv. :D I am so proud, LOL, my daughter knows who Eddie is without me telling her. My poor children are warped!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • mindi wrote:
    Speaking of Ed on Tv, I know someone was, last night I had it on Sundance to watch Asia Extreme. After the movie I got on the computer in the next room. I heard the commercial for Iconoclasts come on and then I heard Natalie, my 4 year old, say Mom your Eddie is on tv. :D I am so proud, LOL, my daughter knows who Eddie is without me telling her. My poor children are warped!
    ohh, that's sweet!
    your children are learning from early on what's good music, there's nothin' wrong with that!
    As long as they don't confuse Eddie with their daddy, tee-hee :D
    btw i can't find the Iconclasts videos on Youtube anymore, they've removed them :(:(
    ohh, that's sweet!
    your children are learning from early on what's good music, there's nothin' wrong with that!
    As long as they don't confuse Eddie with their daddy, tee-hee :D
    btw i can't find the Iconclasts videos on Youtube anymore, they've removed them :(:(
    LOL!! Only my baby does. She loves to sit on my lap and watch videos on you tube. And on occasion she points to Ed and says dada!
    I have Iconoclasts Dvr'd, if I knew how to get it from my DVR to the computer I would send it to everyone!
  • mindi wrote:
    LOL!! Only my baby does. She loves to sit on my lap and watch videos on you tube. And on occasion she points to Ed and says dada!
    I have Iconoclasts Dvr'd, if I knew how to get it from my DVR to the computer I would send it to everyone!
    hahaha, see i thought that the phrase "Your Eddie " sounded suspicious! :p
    She's not scared that "dada" is a bit off the wall then, huh? Specially Early Ed, he was pretty mad...
    Maybe u should make a thread 'bout the Iconoclast dvd, i'm sure loads of people want to see it on youtube and just can't find it anymore. I'm afraid i'm really bad with computery stuff so I can't help :(
  • emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    mindi wrote:
    And on occasion she points to Ed and says dada!

lmao! thats so cute :p
  • knittedknitted Posts: 244
    Dog Loyal wrote:
    Binaural-era Ed is my favorite. Bring on the blue hoodie.

yup binaural ed is my fave too. he was pretty darn spunky for that euro tour. so i'm posting this one again in case you missed it the first time.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8007/poserkj9.jpg

my friend took this. do you think he knows he's got a camera pointed at him?
    http://www.sublime-retro.net

when my ears ring, my heart beats
  • Claudia wrote:

Thanks! I've never seen this before.

edit: yes, it looks white.
    °º:::..a human being that was given to fly..:::º°
  • elmchaelmcha Posts: 112
    knitted wrote:
    yup binaural ed is my fave too. he was pretty darn spunky for that euro tour. so i'm posting this one again in case you missed it the first time.

Wow, Lou Reed really looks like Greg Brady from the Brady Bunch.
  • cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    knitted wrote:

This one is from Ljubljana 2000. Nice :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • solat_girlsolat_girl Posts: 1,498
    He looks even better with wet hair :D
  • "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
    Ahhhhhh young and grungey Ed, I have had some very lusty dreams about a young and grungey Ed.
    Of course I have had some lusty dreams of an older gorgeous Ed too :D
    He looks so good in his tight tee shirt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JeB9NaCQRI
    This is sooo cute at the end when he says Hey that's my ball give it back! :D
    Off to watch the other one now!
  • mindi wrote:
    This is sooo cute at the end when he says Hey that's my ball give it back! :D
    Off to watch the other one now!
    my eyes have the shapes of hearts right now, like in cartoons! so cute :D
    passing the ball with Eddie, that would be nice :D
  • magdylmagdyl Posts: 86

I love his biceps and his long hair. he looks messy but soooo sexy. yummy
  • mindi wrote:
    Awww Thanks! I don't know if I have seen all of those before!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Es8jfUXyT4(makes me cry):o
    and this one only because I like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0bcDZmJio&mode=related&search=
  • dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154

indeed... i have all the videos form this concert on my favorites list, partly b/c i love grungy ed, and partly because this was on my 1st birthday. man i'm such a youngin. eh well.
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Es8jfUXyT4(makes me cry):o

woaah, anyone know how i can get an mp3 of that??
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • dq4life wrote:
    indeed... i have all the videos form this concert on my favorites list, partly b/c i love grungy ed, and partly because this was on my 1st birthday. man i'm such a youngin. eh well.

yeah I have all those videos on my favorites too :) . I'm also young (21). I was only like 6 at that time!
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • yeah I have all those videos on my favorites too :) . I'm also young (21). I was only like 6 at that time!
    same here, 22, but that doesn't mean we can't like good music huh ;)
    and after all, Ed's wife is like 28, so we're almost there! :p
    I absolutely LOOOOOVE the clip from Trouble, it's magnificent , makes me melt
    I think we've turned this thread into "Videos Where Ed Looks Hot" :D