Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    eddievedder.jpg
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    0.jpg :shock:

This picture probably makes Eddie cringe. :lol:
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    LA98 wrote:
    I love that this thread has 238 pages!! I want to look through all of them, I'm guessing this photo has surely been posted already. (If it has, it doesn't hurt to look at it again! I could look at it forever. Ooof...)

ry%3D400

That is the background image on my phone, so I always feel better when I see that! :D
  • geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    pandora wrote:
    eddievedder.jpg

Nice photo. Thanks :)
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    wonder if eddie crocheted those bad radio pants himself a la bret from fotc...

hehe.

loom gaspar.
  • MASMAS Posts: 630
    quote="doompony"]wonder if eddie crocheted those bad radio pants himself a la bret from fotc...

hehe.

loom gaspar.[/quote

Doompony,
    hate to get all random on you but that whole "play Black" campaign was fuckin BRILLIANT...
    thanks mate. and whether it had anything to do with getting the song played or not, it made at least 2 members of pearl jam smile.
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    kirkerj wrote:
    OMG his eyes are soooooooooooooooooooooooo blue its ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNha47qo ... r_embedded

Yeah I posted that vid here I think a few months ago....yes they are so blue...
    thats how I remember them in Melb being so blue..
    pearljamnetherlands2.jpg
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    pandora wrote:
    pearljamnetherlands2.jpg

damn...where is the f.... like-button?? :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    DSCN1775.jpg
    bring the white jeans back 8-)
  • kirkerjkirkerj Posts: 69
    A friend was telling me how when they were kids they went to see PJ but because they were only 13 her mum came. She had binocular things and couldnt get over what she could see.
    kirkerj wrote:
    A friend was telling me how when they were kids they went to see PJ but because they were only 13 her mum came. She had binocular things and couldnt get what she could see.
    Thinking maybe a Mom should be a little more discreet, at least with the kiddies present. I was never quite that open with mine, I think they appreciated that, pretty pictures you know, kids can get a little creeped by their parents sexuality.
    Guys white painter pants were big when I was a girl, always loved them ;) but not tight, a little baggy is a little better.
    She didnt tell them at the time, they just thought she was weird staring at him all the time, she told them her duaghter when she was a little older.

Eddie fault for wearing tight pants I say.

Anyways dont they advise you teach kids about that stuff at the age of 2 now??
    kirkerj wrote:
    She didnt tell them at the time, they just thought she was weird staring at him all the time, she told them her duaghter when she was a little older.

Eddie fault for wearing tight pants I say.

Anyways dont they advise you teach kids about that stuff at the age of 2 now??
    probably all matter of fact these days
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    pandora wrote:
    pearljamnetherlands2.jpg

look at that hiney. :shh: Keep 'em comin'
  • KF283313KF283313 Posts: 35
    pandora wrote:
    pearljamnetherlands2.jpg

look at that hiney. :shh: Keep 'em comin'

Oh I love it! He's so cute and sexy! And smart, too! :D
    if nothing is everything, I'll have it all
    That's the thing with Vedder, he has always been attractive but he is such an intelligent and interesting person who is passionate about the environment and his beliefs. These things just make him even more attractive.

(Baby blues and cute ass don't hurt though;))
    kirkerj wrote:
    That's the thing with Vedder, he has always been attractive but he is such an intelligent and interesting person who is passionate about the environment and his beliefs. These things just make him even more attractive.

Definitely the spirit within :D
    pandora wrote:
    kirkerj wrote:

Definitely the spirit within :D

Absolutely and what a beautiful spirit it is
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Just read in a German news-homepage that Elle MacPherson has a secret (well.... SECRET:P) crush on Eddie :)
    The first time I feel real compassion for a supermodel :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Nastasja wrote:
    Just read in a German news-homepage that Elle MacPherson has a secret (well.... SECRET:P) crush on Eddie :)
    The first time I feel real compassion for a supermodel :P

Think she may be too chemically enhanced for Vedder with her collagened lips etc. Just goes to show his appeal is vast! She is 6ft so would tower over little Ed
    117_117.jpg
    HOT! even in white socks!!
  • KatKat Posts: 4,832
    ahem again...a few posts back...

Be careful please.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    My favorite image I saw once years ago, and I haven't been able to find it. It shows a profile view of Eddie on stage, image in black and white, and there is light shining on him. This is the image closest to what I was thinking about, but the image I'm thinking about shows a full profile view, and not just waist up. Also his head is hanging down a bit as if he is not singing but listening to others and just being a part of it, and maybe dancing a little to it. I wish I could find it. Does anyone else know what I"m talking about?

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/74307081.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D097A5633E2CBFD1EFB4915C45B80C535AD0EDCCFF44DE44C0
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    pandora wrote:
    117_117.jpg
    HOT! even in white socks!!

He is such a legend he can get away with anything
    nice edit kat power.

speaking of, why are there no photos of edward and miss marshall? fucking OATH, that would be a sight to see. those 2 in a small space. aye carumba...
    doompony wrote:
    nice edit kat power.

speaking of, why are there no photos of edward and miss marshall? fucking OATH, that would be a sight to see. those 2 in a small space. aye carumba...

Excuse my ignorance-who is Miss Marshall?
    chan marshall aka cat power. ed sang on a couple of her songs on the album "you are free".

i think my brain would explode from awesomeness overload if i saw them in the same space.
  • geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    doompony wrote:
    chan marshall aka cat power. ed sang on a couple of her songs on the album "you are free".

i think my brain would explode from awesomeness overload if i saw them in the same space.

Imagine Cat in Ani's place: ;)

w168235006.jpg