Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    tremors wrote:
    Indeed, he is a gorgeous human being from almost any direction!!

I know which direction I'd like to be looking at him from :o
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Claireack wrote:
    tremors wrote:

I know which direction I'd like to be looking at him from :o

Yeah the first time I heard that my Granddad was just watering his dinosaur!!

hehe - even I'm getting bored of the ed eyecandy thing nowadays - I guess it's a great revelation to all the new PJ fans which become enlightened every year that ed is hot - but I kinda hoped we'd be beyond it by now!!

I don't think you would get away with this thread on an L7 fanboard, nor even a spice girls one come to think of it!!

MODS - CAN WE GET THIS THREAD CLOSED DOWN???

i'm joking of course :lolno:
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    tremors wrote:
    doompony wrote:

you saw greatness in this photo - it's no crime. it's a very cool photo of our young friend.

There's another thread where we were talking about band members resembling their horses and dogs their owners etc etc; I definitely look a hell of a lot more like Ed than when I first started pursuing him! - although for once he is modelling himself on me - with his natty shorter haircut. Don't you think Bob Marley's hair looks best on the Catch a Fire album?, then by the end it's just a bit toooo much 'overkill' dredds man? That's my theory anyway.

Anyways, another thing I've noticed in both men and women who resemble ed (and myself), and also have fewer lines and less grey hairs, are often those that live with a hell of a lot of anguish and adrenalin in their lives!!

Why don't you girls start a thread entitled 'pictures where tremors looks hot??' I'm like a younger smoother model (a few more less-than careful owners ):?
    Are you hot? ;) We will need pictures, you know... :)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • aus_suz wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    This was posted in the Community Photos from the Homepage - It definitely needs to be posted here :mrgreen: :thumbup: :angel:

5022f449.jpg

hehehe. pretty eyes... *pokes*

Got nice blue eyes in real life...pictures dont do them justice .. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNha47qo ... r_embedded

Check out the first few mins of this clip :)

omg...beautiful!!!! What an awesome vid of those beautiful baby blues :clap:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

tremors wrote:
    doompony wrote:

Why don't you girls start a thread entitled 'pictures where tremors looks hot??' I'm like a younger smoother model (a few more less-than careful owners ):?
    Are you hot? ;) We will need pictures, you know... :)

Trust me I'm hot; with an enormous entourage. Only like Bryan Ferry I am currently 'incognito!!'

Just imagine Ed's eyes (see above), Jim Morrison's mouth and lips, hair which I know from experience is what you PJ girls look for (we used to call you 'riot grrrllls!!') - is a cross between Ed's new look, B-real from cypress hill (circa .92), and maybe At the Drive in at times (medium currently). Voice is kinda Hugh Grant meets Daniel Craig - belly is definitely more Buddha than Mr Craig, but is slimming down rapidly to to recent over-exertion and applied kung-fu out in the urban jungle.

Imagine Daniel Craig emerging from the sea, with ed's hairdo swiftly slaying enemies like Brad Pitt in whatever film he looked most hot in (lean sword fighting one) but I with the dark-side of that other hot Edward (the vampire novel one) - meet me in twilight!!

Gettin the picture??

anyway - more importantly - Happy Birthday Claireack!! (can I say that??)

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    :roll:

edward cullen? sparkley bastard...
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    eddie7.jpg
    forever a favorite :D
    Yeah - that kind of thing! As you were...!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... id=2352894

doompony wrote:
    :roll:

edward cullen? sparkley bastard...

No the man in the book

pandora wrote:
    eddie7.jpg

Phroar, I better go for a cigarette :oops:

& tremors a big thank you :D
    Claireack wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    eddie7.jpg

Go have your birthday cigarette, and by the time you come back no doubt someone will have found that vid of Ed fornicating with Cheryl Cole in the Big Brother house

• krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    scb wrote:
    Has this one already been posted?

1golden-gal-eddie-vedder.jpg

OH LORDY!!!!!!
    :D
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
    Has this one been in before? I thought it was rather nice :D

EddieVedder246285107_48041742ee.jpg
    HOTTER!!

4741246589_fbaa4eccf0_m.jpg

Hope I didn't scare all the lascivious ladies off!

Here's one for the (forthcoming? / existing? thread: 'pics where PJ fans look hot')

Look at all these gorgeous guys, women!!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4140/475 ... 65e7_b.jpg

• JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    tremors wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    eddie7.jpg

Go have your birthday cigarette, and by the time you come back no doubt someone will have found that vid of Ed fornicating with Cheryl Cole in the Big Brother house

I think I may need a cigarette and then a cold shower...
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    42-16890316.jpg
    and this I feel the power!
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    tremors wrote:
    Hope I didn't scare all the lascivious ladies off!

Here's one for the (forthcoming? / existing? thread: 'pics where PJ fans look hot')

Look at all these gorgeous guys, women!!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4140/475 ... 65e7_b.jpg

Thats cool I love crowd pics from concerts :)
    pandora wrote:
    42-16890316.jpg

Whoa!!!
    Claireack wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    42-16890316.jpg

Whoa!!!

Was this one from Russell Brand's last show?

• geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    gecko wrote:

Looking good!! Who wouldn't want to look like that?? :D

Eddie is so much more than good looks. His talent, depth, insight, unmatched voice is really what makes him so attractive. For me, if it wouldn't have been for that voice I would not have stayed 20 years, no matter how handsome he was. His voice and lyrics touch my heart and then live there forever, they are a part of me.
    pandora wrote:
    Eddie is so much more than good looks. His talent, depth, insight, unmatched voice is really what makes him so attractive. For me, if it wouldn't have been for that voice I would not have stayed 20 years, no matter how handsome he was. His voice and lyrics touch my heart and then live there forever, they are a part of me.

+ 1

(But it's a big plus that he is beautiful on the outside as well as on the inside)
    pandora wrote:

Indeed! - no matter how gorgeous we may be, the fact that we can't see ourselves means that the image that others see, can hardly be more than an imaginary and fleeting impression compared to what we summon from our hearts. I've never been closer than 500 metres to eddie and I have hardly hardly looked at pictures or videos of him these past 17 years - I read him with my ears!! (and he's inside me too) He's a lovely man anyway - and I'm sure his face reflects that. (I'm a straight man by the way, although in last night's setlist thread, we did also establish that I am 'weird'. (Sorry!! :lol: ) )

Yes, Eddie is a mans man, everybody likes him!
    tremors wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Indeed! - no matter how gorgeous we may be, the fact that we can't see ourselves means that the image that others see, can hardly be more than an imaginary and fleeting impression compared to what we summon from our hearts. I've never been closer than 500 metres to eddie and I have hardly hardly looked at pictures or videos of him these past 17 years - I read him with my ears!! (and he's inside me too) He's a lovely man anyway - and I'm sure his face reflects that. (I'm a straight man by the way, although in last night's setlist thread, we did also establish that I am 'weird'. (Sorry!! :lol: ) )

If you want the honest truth from me, I didn't have a clue what he looked like until about 4 years ago, I just used to listen to the music etc, never read the cd sleeves, (hadn't seen them live). Was very pleasantly surprised when I saw what he looked like - but it wouldn't have mattered that much. Hubby once brought me a poster in the early 90's but I didn't have a clue who anyone was, it just looked like a lot of men with long hair, pretty much how hubby looked at the time (he'd seen them live around then - I didn't go, it was a boys trip). Anyway, he's a good looking bloke and I enjoy looking at pictures of him as well as appreciating what I have heard/seen of him as a person. Anyhow won't blab on anymore.
    Claireack wrote:

If you want the honest truth from me, I didn't have a clue what he looked like until about 4 years ago, I just used to listen to the music etc, never read the cd sleeves, (hadn't seen them live). Was very pleasantly surprised when I saw what he looked like - but it wouldn't have mattered that much. Hubby once brought me a poster in the early 90's but I didn't have a clue who anyone was, it just looked like a lot of men with long hair, pretty much how hubby looked at the time (he'd seen them live around then - I didn't go, it was a boys trip). Anyway, he's a good looking bloke and I enjoy looking at pictures of him as well as appreciating what I have heard/seen of him as a person. Anyhow won't blab on anymore.

It's ok to look!! The whole band look and sound as good as ever I reckon.

Yeah me and one of my oldest female friends (Ex-gf) stayed together (despite some messy car-crashes) with a lot of help from PJ, 'back in the day!'. They were 'her' band when I met her and she was completely obsessed with Ed - if he went to the toilet, she'd know about it. Then we both liked them, then she lost interest, and I kept the flame going, now she's (kinda) back into them again after we went to SBE and I think she went to M'chester last year. (Fair weather fans y'know!)

It was quite a memorable decade the 90s!! hehehe -sheesh! :?

• geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    ng1317042.jpg