The Eddie Vedder Solo Tour in Australia thread

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Count me in....I'll even bring a plate :D

Will it have food on it? ;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• E.K wrote:
    Will it have food on it? ;)
    Oh :confused: does it need to? I was thinking that would be provided :D;)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:
    Ed please bring your solo show down to Australia where the audiences know how to love and respect you.

you're fucking kidding yourself if you don't think it would happen here.

even at the bernard fanning solo shows there were girls just constantly yelling out "Take your shirt off" an "I love you" and stupid shit like that. berns told them to shut the fuck up several times. and it happened at every show.

and it's bernard fanning for fucks sake, why the fuck would anyone want to see him with his shirt off.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Exactly!!
    There would be total respect! No loud mouth attention seekers yelling shit out or climbing onto the stage!! Total respect and appreciation!!

Exactly. I'd be so grateful that he even made the effort to come down here.. There is no way I'd be giving him a hard time.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

you're fucking kidding yourself if you don't think it would happen here.

even at the bernard fanning solo shows there were girls just constantly yelling out "Take your shirt off" an "I love you" and stupid shit like that. berns told them to shut the fuck up several times. and it happened at every show.

and it's bernard fanning for fucks sake, why the fuck would anyone want to see him with his shirt off.

Yeah, you already said that. What does it matter to you anyway .. you won't be going. ;)

And I agree, Bernard Fanning is definitely not sexy. :)

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:
    Yeah, you already said that. What does it matter to you anyway .. you won't be going. ;)

And I agree, Bernard Fanning is definitely not sexy. :)

i said it in another thread.

and i don't care, but neither should you cause you won't be going either.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    i said it in another thread.

and i don't care, but neither should you cause you won't be going either.

Yeah I know you said it in the other thread.

Killjoy :p

• come on ed come to australia
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    *puts hand up*

Yes please Ed :o
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Hey Ed.... come play at the Hard Rock. Just let me know... i'll get it all sorted for ya ;)

please........

:p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • jessejesse Posts: 170
    why the fuck would ed come all the way here for a solo tour its simply not worth the effort we're gonna be lucky if pearl jam even comes here for the next world tour
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I would prefer PJ as a whole thankyou.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Hey Ed.... come play at the Hard Rock. Just let me know... i'll get it all sorted for ya ;)

please........

:p

Nice. You and I will be there in the front row.

BUMP! :)

• good work ek keep this thread alive
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • myth4343myth4343 Posts: 89
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    The upside to that was that Liam said that Ed is having such a good time on this tour that (time permitting) he'd like to take the tour to other places

Would be nice if he'd come over to Europe and France especially!!!
  • i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    My garage is vacant, we could set up a small stage in there...
    myth4343 wrote:
    Would be nice if he'd come over to Europe and France especially!!!

Hey, this is for the Australians. Start your own thread. ;):)

good work ek keep this thread alive

Ok.

Stop taking crap from the Americans and come here Eddie! ;)

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    E.K wrote:
    Please post here if you want Eddie to bring his solo show Down Under. :)

Here is my *official* vote for Ed to visit you fine people. One of my favorite bootlegs is "Pearl Jam-DOWN UNDER 1995" :D There is an INCREDIBLE version of PORCH there.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    come and make us feel happy Ed, you ol' dawg you :D:D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • jesse wrote:
    why the fuck would ed come all the way here for a solo tour its simply not worth the effort we're gonna be lucky if pearl jam even comes here for the next world tour

cos he loves us Dammit!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    I dunno if he does or not anymore
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    aus_suz wrote:
    I dunno if he does or not anymore

BREAKING NEWS..........

Eddie actually requested the Aussie threads be removed as he has confirmed to the mods that he nor PJ will be touring Australia... :(

New Zealand, though, lives on!!

Ill go there for sure
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    ozpjman wrote:
    BREAKING NEWS..........

Eddie actually requested the Aussie threads be removed as he has confirmed to the mods that he nor PJ will be touring Australia... :(

Ill go there for sure

I'd better get the velcro gloves out of the top drawer :D
    ozpjman wrote:
    BREAKING NEWS..........

Ill go there for sure

I thought u would have been half way swimming to NZ delivering that folded poster...:p
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    aus_suz wrote:
    I thought u would have been half way swimming to NZ delivering that folded poster...:p

I can't believe that thread got closed as well...

that was soooo funny haha
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    ozpjman wrote:
    I can't believe that thread got closed as well...

that was soooo funny haha

Well I can see why that one got closed...

Surprised ppl didnt get banned tho,...... ;)
  • I usually head to USA to see the band but interest rates are killing me - So Eddie please come to Melbourne and play. Liam needs to play to a home crowd also
    2003 Bris 8 &9, Syd 11 &13, Melb 18, 19 &20
    2006 Vegas, San Diego, LA 9 & 10, San Francisco 15 &16, The Gorge 22 & 23, Syd 7 &8, Melb 13, 14 &16 Melb 20 2009, Buffalo Oct 12; Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19; Hartford Oct 25 2013
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    i'll sign this one. just make sure its in February next year in Perth.
    www.cluthelee.com