The Eddie Vedder Solo Tour in Australia thread

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Think Positive!! :D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Haha! OK!

He will come! And it's gonna be awesome! :D
  • jl10jl10 Posts: 36
    Yep, this would be amazing. I'd be there for sure.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    E.K wrote:
    The Eddie Vedder Down Under Solo show WILL happen. I'm going to keep looking at this photo and imagine it on a stage in Australia until it does. :D

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/nukeboot/08VedderSoloVancouver2.jpg

Gotta love the MR tribute on the tape reel :D
    Let's see it in the man's hometown :)
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Gotta love the MR tribute on the tape reel :D
    Let's see it in the man's hometown :)

which was ripped off marky ramone's design? :)

#1 vote for ed at thebby. :D
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • ONCE DEVIDEDONCE DEVIDED Posts: 1,131
    yeah lets make it down on the beach out the front of marks place, mark can cook some snags on the bbq for the jamily, have a campfire and ed can play his tunes with the waves thumping on the sand in the background.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    yeah lets make it down on the beach out the front of marks place, mark can cook some snags on the bbq for the jamily, have a campfire and ed can play his tunes with the waves thumping on the sand in the background.

You've got my vote :)
    Now we just need to convince 2 more people ;)
    I know one would be pretty easily convinced, then he can convince the other one.
    should we invite anybody else but, you me and the other intereragotors. I have a 4 yr old stagehand available to get ed what he needs, like a beer from the esky
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

I'll be there! :D :cool:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

well thats a party of 5 now, its a pretty big beach, we could fit some more in
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
    well thats a party of 5 now, its a pretty big beach, we could fit some more in

Thanks. I've never been on a Newcastle beach before .. have only ever driven past. :)

Bump :)

• eddies mateeddies mate Posts: 342
    count me in!
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
    Come on Eddie, you must be getting tired of the US audiences by now. Come on down to the happy country of "no worries". :D

Given up?
  • E.K wrote:
    Please post here if you want Eddie to bring his solo show Down Under. :)

no he needs to stay in the us
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Given up?

Not yet. Have faith .. he might read this. :o

• mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I think he should visit the midwest, I mean he is from here anyway! :D
    There is a nice small, theatre right up the street from me, he could play there.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
    mindi wrote:
    I think he should visit the midwest, I mean he is from here anyway! :D
    There is a nice small, theatre right up the street from me, he could play there.

Ok.. then send him down here when you're finished with him. :p

• mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    E.K wrote:
    Ok.. then send him down here when you're finished with him. :p
    Oh I will!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    It would be fantastic if he did. But I really doubt it will happen.
    I'm with you. Eddie Vedder touring Australia is about as likely as the Beatles reforming. When he says he'd like to do more touring you can bet he means more of America.
    pjamaholic wrote:
    I'm with you. Eddie Vedder touring Australia is about as likely as the Beatles reforming. When he says he'd like to do more touring you can bet he means more of America.

I think both Liam and Eliza J might have a word in his ear on our behalf :)
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    i think he should play AUS. perhaps settler's tavern in margaret river. BRAD played there. luckiest timing ever. great show.
    www.cluthelee.com
    i think he should play AUS. perhaps settler's tavern in margaret river. BRAD played there. luckiest timing ever. great show.

Brad played in some weird venues during their 03 tour. They played here in Newcastle at one of the dingiest pubs around. Twas a good show though :)
  • eddies mateeddies mate Posts: 342
    brad at the cambridge , awesone night that! some of the greatest moments of my life! cmon ed come backto australia!!!!!!! lets keep this thread pumpin
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    can i vote twice???
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
    can i vote twice???

Of course. We must keep bumping this thread. You never know. :o

E.K wrote:
    Of course. We must keep bumping this thread. You never know. :o
    then bump I will my friend ;)
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
    do u live near Margies??
    We were at Settlers on the weekend and watched Dave Mann Collective...very cool :cool:
    Yeah I was at the cambridge that night as well, bloody great show, good warm up for the PJ tour that soon followed.
    the cambridge LOL Ive picked up quite a few strays there in my youth.
    good band venue I reckon
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE