Options

The Warner Theater in Washington DC

12346»

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    i got a free flight voucher from when they fucked up my shit leaving from Nashville after Bonnaroo, so will be touching down from Albany, NY............GET WILD
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Lucky people going to these 2 shows.
    :)

those lucky bastards :D
  • Options
    I'll be coming down from South Jersey for Night 1... I'll be the dude in the white Flyers hat.
    Okay... seatbelts. Just put the little thing into the big thing and... I tell ya what. If you don't know how to fasten your seatbelt, just raise your hand and I'll have Tommy Boy here come back there and hit you in the head with a tack hammer because you're a RETARD.
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Yeah I'm in hbg, by any chance do I know you guys from Bourbon street saloon?
    I talk to a jammer in there sometimes?
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I have talked to a jammer at Bourbon before. It may have been you.
    5against1- wrote:
    Yeah I'm in hbg, by any chance do I know you guys from Bourbon street saloon?
    I talk to a jammer in there sometimes?
  • Options
    skidmoskidmo Posts: 4
    Saw some posts about going to Cap City Brewing Company pre-show. A couple of thoughts about before and after drink places. Cap City is great, but it's a bit of a walk to the theater. The Elephant and Castle Pub (1201 Pennsylvania Ave, NW) is about the same price and much closer. The food is about as good as Cap City. However, it doesn't have the home brews that Cap City has. It's an english style pub, so they have high end UK beers (in addition to others). They have a website with menus.

For a cheaper experience, try beers at Harry's Place (436 11th St, NW). It's an absolute dive (and I wouldn't recommend the food, other than appetizers), but you can get some cold beers or pitchers of beer for cheap by DC standards. So, if you want a relatively cheap drink before or after the show, and you're not trying to impress someone, that's the place. It smells like a frat house on Saturday morning. There are tables outside if it's a nice night.

Both of the above have Internet sites you can check out.

For hotels, JW Marriott would be the call if you can get a good rate. SPitting distance of the theater.
  • Options
    BizGirlVABizGirlVA Posts: 17
    from south jersey. going to night 2 - unfortunatley have to return the same night for work in the morning!!!

Same story here. Coming from VA Beach though going to night 2 but have to drive back that night to get to work by 8am!
    VIRGINIA BEACH, VA - 9/07/98, COLUMBIA, MD - 9/18/98, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA - 8/03/00, RALEIGH, NC - 4/15/03, WASH DC - 7/01/03, CAMDEN, NJ - 5/28/06,VIRGINIA BEACH, VA - 6/17/08,EV SOLO TOUR, DC - 8/17/08, PHILLY, PA - 10/31/09, BRISTOW, VA - 5/13/10
  • Options
    Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Bit the bullet and got a pair from ebay.
    Coming from Harrisburg PA as well.
    I am thinking of staying at the Hyatt, and will be looking for a place to hang out after the show with some fellow fans.
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Check out the Crowne Plaza in DC. It's only $105 for two double beds or king and close to everything. It rates really well on tripadvisor for those who research the hotels. You have to book on the website for the better deal:)

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/wasks?&cm_mmc=mdpr-_-googlemaps-_-cp-_-wasks
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Where are all the jammers in Harrisburg, I rarely stubble ac cross any?
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    5against1- wrote:
    Where are all the jammers in Harrisburg, I rarely stubble ac cross any?

In Hiding...
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    mfc22mfc22 Posts: 106
    i work across the street from warner...come see me before the show
    ...if she's gone i can't go on feelin' 2 foot small...