News from the Ten Club!

RubysdadRubysdad Posts: 133
edited February 2010 in The Porch
Hello everyone!

We, at the Ten Club, have some exciting things to tell you about, so we hope you will take the time to read this!

First ... TWEET!! ... A little birdie said it's time for the holiday single 2007! You've been very patient over the years waiting for the holiday single and we appreciate that. This year we're moving mountains to try to get this special, fan club exclusive, vinyl single to you sooner than later. So, if you haven't done so already, please make sure your name and address are up-to-date with us. You can log into your PROFILE at http://www.tenclub.net/goods/ to make any necessary changes. And of course, if your membership is expired ... Consider this your warning! Renew ONLINE at http://www.tenclub.net/goods/ so you will make the list to receive the 2007 holiday single. The deadline to be an active member and receive the single is November 7, 2007.

Next ... We have some spectacular items added to the GOODS section of http://www.tenclub.net/!! There is the brand new book "Pearl Jam vs. Ames Bros - 13 Years of Tour Posters" - a chronology of concert posters spanning time between 1995-2007. This includes artwork by renowned artists Ames Bros and Brad Klausen, plus written contributions by the band members themselves! There are two versions of the book ... The orange one is a limited-edition with lots of special extras! And the green one, is also a fantastic hard-cover version, but might fit your pocket book a little better! Just in time for holiday shopping!

And one more thing, that's not so exciting, but nonetheless we feel you need to know ... we have changed our mailing address! Our new address for ALL correspondence (fan letters/gifts, membership renewals, merchandise orders, etc.) is:

TEN CLUB
PO BOX 81429
SEATTLE, WA 98108-1329

Effective immediately, all mail should be sent to this new address. Our other PO Boxes will expire soon, so please make a note of the new address!

That's all we got ... We hope you have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to change your clocks! We are falling back ... November 4th, Saturday, at 2am!

All the Best ~ from the Ten Club
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I guess that it's legit since it's a sticky?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    wow, all that fuckin hype to announce you are gonna release an overpriced book! Man, why couldn't you guys just tell us from the beginning, I'm not exactly doing backflips right now!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Thanks Tim - you're SUPER!!

And if you're still around, what are the dimensions of the book...is is bigger than a breadbox?
    be philanthropic
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Thank you Tim for letting us know, now, finally...

(and Vedderfan10, did Kat really say that?) :)
  • Thanks for the heads up :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    I'm going to start treating the bird like the boy who cried wolf. Tweeting around like there's some big secret coming. And all for the Xmas single, which, like every year, we're told is going to be sent out sooner than later. I'm patient when it comes to the single, but I was starting to think this little bird had really important surprised for us.

I had my dreams for something much bigger...Damn you, Bird!
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    In2Deep wrote:
    I'm going to start treating the bird like the boy who cried wolf. Tweeting around like there's some big secret coming. And all for the Xmas single, which, like every year, we're told is going to be sent out sooner than later. I'm patient when it comes to the single, but I was starting to think this little bird had really important surprised for us.

I had my dreams for something much bigger...Damn you, Bird!

You're definitely not the only one.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,592
    LukinFan wrote:
    I guess that it's legit since it's a sticky?

Or you could say its legit since its writtedn by the 10 club President, CEO, and King!

Thanks Tim.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • :rolleyes:

Some of you just expect too much too many times....
  • Um...thanks for doing your job...

people
    the Minions
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    rock on!!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• To the people who were calling the other guy who posted this news a liar.....(COUGHspintheblack37COUGH) you are absolutely pathetic. People can't post anything on here anymore without a select few of you accusing them of lying. At least you didn't call this guy's professor but still. Get a life.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,705
    Any hint on what the Christmas single might be??
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    I don't get why anyone would question a post about the XMAS single as being truth or not? Who really cares if it is? I mean, we'll get it when we get it.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Poncier wrote:

maybe its stone doing the woody guthrie song.

:confused:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    Poncier wrote:
    Good question
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    maybe its stone doing the woody guthrie song.

:confused:

Oh god now!
    ;P
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    einatshaul wrote:
    Oh god now!
    ;P

Hey hey he wasn't that bad.
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Thanks Tim!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Thank you Tim, and Thank you 10Club.

And geez I hope you guys don't read through all the drivel on these boards.

Peace,
    KJ
  • But there is no need to berate and belittle anyone because you don't get your way. That is fucking ridiculous. Give the band a break. Give the staff a break. The birdie is just a means of communication. Its not always going to mean shows just because you see a "tweet" here or there.

Now, go pop in a PJ cd or DVD and be thankful that they still grace us with music.
    Chicago 8-23-09

• haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    :rolleyes:

Some of you just expect too much too many times....
    well... i was gearing up for something big too, not gonna lie - i'm a little dissapointed :o
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i ask you, Ten Club, to make sure you even have my address. i checked my profile and it is correct, as it always has been.

may i please recieve my vinyl this time?

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    hooooooooooooodies please
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    My views on recreational hunting of birds have been completely altered over the past week. On private ownership of assault weapons, too.

Anyone up for firing IEDs at birds that go tweet? It'll be 100% based on recreation, cos we're blowing them up rather than hunting game.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    That bird running into an unfortunate encounter with a baseball someone posted here the other day doesn't seem too horrible anymore...
  • Poor bird. its not its fault :(
    Friends, dont kill innocent birds. Please.
    Sid will be very very sad.

Thanks for the news. Im happy. I guess Im one of the few (or the only one)
    who wasnt expecting any big news...whatever you guys were expecting...
  • its_okits_ok Posts: 200
    Sooo disappointed....that just cost me like over 200 bucks :(
    PJ
    2000 Roskilde, 2006 Barcelona, 2007 London, Copenhagen, 2008 New York 1, New York 2, 2009 Berlin, 2010 Dublin, Belfast, 2012 Amsterdam 1, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, 2013 Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014 Milan, Trieste, Berlin, Stockholm, Milton Keynes

EV
    2012 Manchester, London 1, London 2
  • Poor bird. its not its fault :(
    Friends, dont kill innocent birds. Please.
    Sid will be very very sad.

Thanks for the news. Im happy. I guess Im one of the few (or the only one)
    who wasnt expecting any big news...whatever you guys were expecting...

I wasnt expecting show that's for sure...
    I'm not disappointed, Im glad to know the single might be here earlier than usual and I got myself one Limited Edition Book so I'm a happy camper... :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • i,m happy!,wonder if my dc poster will be here before crimbo
This discussion has been closed.