Rot

Comments

• Options
    Front, Back
    Side to Side
    Up, Down
    What a Ride

Hee! Hee! Hee! All the way home!
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    aw man! i missed out on all of the fun! and it appears i'll miss out on even more....going home to see the family for the weekend! you kids TRY to behave!! (who am i kidding, right?)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Originally posted by 13PJ13
    aw man! i missed out on all of the fun! and it appears i'll miss out on even more....going home to see the family for the weekend! you kids TRY to behave!! (who am i kidding, right?)

'Fraid I just can't behave myself! Does this mean I get a spanking when you get home? Hee Hee! Have a great weekend!
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Originally posted by setaside2

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ OPERATION S.C.A.B.

If you have to kiss my arse, at least put on chapstick. I chafe easily.

:)
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    HEY! I don't kiss ANYONE's ass, mentholated chapstick or NO. I did that boost out of LOVE, sir.

And if you hadn't noticed, it's B.E. asking for the spanking, so how's about you take that paddle ELSEWHERE eh?

And you wouldn't chafe so if you'd just stop putting that damn mary kay foundation everywhere.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    HEY! I don't kiss ANYONE's ass, mentholated chapstick or NO. I did that boost out of LOVE, sir.

And if you hadn't noticed, it's B.E. asking for the spanking, so how's about you take that paddle ELSEWHERE eh?

And you wouldn't chafe so if you'd just stop putting that damn mary kay foundation everywhere.

Hey! Radar wears those assless chaps? Maybe that's why he needs all that make-up, you know, if you're gonna show it off, you at least want it to look it's best!

He must want me to spank him--showing off those cheeks like that, wearing those "Yankee Rose" David Lee Roth pants! What a naughty boy! Spankie, Spankie!
  • Options
    My ass is like whoa.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Radar(Baba)O'Riley
    My ass is like whoa.

LMAO! It will be when I'm done! LOL!
  • Options
    Radar! She can't be stopped <pant><pant>! She's insatiable! And where the HELL did you get those pants?! Dude those are like WHOA. And HOLY COW. And MOTHER OF GOD.

Thank the lord you've distracted her, I can slip in the front door!

Would somebody get this walking carpet out of my way?
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options

Would somebody get this walking carpet out of my way?

Ahem, Leia said: "Will somebody get this BIG walking carpet out of my way."

If you must quote SW, at least remember your adjectives. :)

BTW:

Han watches her start away. He looks at Luke. "No reward is worth this."
  • Options
    Originally posted by Being Enlightened
    'Fraid I just can't behave myself! Does this mean I get a spanking when you get home? Hee Hee! Have a great weekend!

girl on girl spanking? i dunno if i'm quite ready for that just yet...
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    girl on girl spanking? i dunno if i'm quite ready for that just yet...

I'm ready.
  • Options
    Last day of Rot.

Thank you very much for your comments and conversations. If any lurker is still interested, I have a few books left that I will merrily send your way if asked.

Cue Yellow Ledbetter.

"No Parking"

I go to the mall.
    The parking lot is bloated. Not a single slot of space within marathons. I don't want to walk far. I hate walking. Too healthful. Too prissy. I just want to see if they have the new limited edition transforming cabbage patch G.I. plush hulla hoopin' ewok beanies with the edible bikinis and kung fu grip. but I might never know considering everybody and their cult is at this mall. I hunt the lot for a spot but the prey is all but extinct.

all that's available are those handicap parking spots.

how hospitable. the sick and crippled get all the healthy breaks in life. they get to park right splat dab at the front door and just hobble their arrogantly broken bodies in without so much as a heaved pant. not fair. just cuz my legs work doesn't mean I want to use them pretensiously now does it? what if I park out in the leg cramp section and while trudging back I stub a toe, or sprain an ankle, or just die from thirst? all becuz I don't have any physical ailments. hell, the cripples should have to park way out there. They're used to limping so what's a few more miles. they need the excercise. all they do all day long is sit in those snug little wheelchairs, sip snapple, munch rice krispie treats, and watch judge judy. they already have it made.

the hell with 'em.

I'm parking in their devil-damned spot. what are they gonna do about it anyway? limp after me, shaking their canes and drooling, "confarnit!" from their toothless, applesause scented mouths? or maybe chase me down with their wheelchairs? I think I can walk a bit faster than .6 miles per hour, thank you very much. so I pull into a blessed spot that is a mere 8 feet from the main entrance. lovely. I step out of the car, shut the door, and then the ground starts to eat my foot. the concrete has jawed into a maw that has clawed onto my right foot. my poor iddle footsy is being wrenchingly twisted into angles that have yet to be invented. I squeal for help, but all the passers-by are just passing by with frowns tugging down their faces while they make tiny quips from half-cracked lips about the justice and democracy of my pain.

I look down.

chalk is oozing from where my bones had been. it's swirling with the blood and pooling from the mouth and rivering along the concrete. my left foot has remained on the yellow dividing line, but the pang of pain has wobbled it off that bridge and, alas, it too has fallen into the mauling munch of a mouth.

crunch.
    crunch.
    crunch.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

now I'm home.
    still without my limited edition beany thingy.
    I do have my snapple, though,
    and I do have my rice krispie treats,
    and that judge judy can be a bitch sometimes.
  • Options
    I'm ready.

LMAO! doesn't surprise me....

and Judge Judy is a bitch!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    LMAO! doesn't surprise me....

and Judge Judy is a bitch!

Bitch in heat!
  • Options
    Radar, I loved Rot. Many times over. The pages are sticky...

well, not that you needed to know that.

And heck, without you, I'd never have been cheerfully molested by Being Enlightened, which, if you read it out loud, is a highly intriguing hobby.

I suggest it happen to everyone.

But I shall miss it terribly, regardless. Rot, that is. The molestation my continue so I won't HAVE to miss it.

Seta

PS I'm with Radar. Bring on the 13/enlightened combo
  • Options

It won't be any fun if you're there ;)
  • Options
    For you, my weak signalled radar, I'll wait my turn.

I get them next week.
  • Options
    Radar, I loved Rot. Many times over. The pages are sticky...

well, not that you needed to know that.

And heck, without you, I'd never have been cheerfully molested by Being Enlightened, which, if you read it out loud, is a highly intriguing hobby.

I suggest it happen to everyone.

But I shall miss it terribly, regardless. Rot, that is. The molestation my continue so I won't HAVE to miss it.

Seta

LMAO! Oh Behave!
  • Options
    NO.
  • Options
    NO.

I didn't really mean it anyway!
  • Options
    That's good.

I hate to disappoint people and that would have given me ample occasion to do so.

bring it on, sister.
  • Options
    And by "bring it on" he really means "take it off"
  • Options
    And by "bring it on" he really means "take it off"

He's got an interpreter?
  • Options
    Hey Radar, just got the call that your book has arrived. I tried to PM you but YOUR BOX IS FULL (clean it up!). Shall enjoy some this weekend. Thanks a lot! Have a great weekend!
  • Options
    Shall enjoy some this weekend.

Ahhhhhhh, forget it. Too easy.

Be kind to Rot and it will be kind to you.
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhh, forget it. Too easy.

Be kind to Rot and it will be kind to you.

LOL!

I'll be kind!
  • Options
    He's got an interpreter?

I really thought I was being quite clear...
  • Options
    It won't be any fun if you're there ;)

beg to differ. i tend to believe it'll be more fun.
    and i swear that's not just the wine talking ;)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    I really thought I was being quite clear...

As clear as spandex.