Options

Rot

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by 13PJ13
    i have to agree with Marc on SCAB. brilliant.

You, my dear, are fuuu .... awwww screw it. Enough of this "too big for praise facade."

THANK YOU :):D:):D
  • Options
    Three more days of Rot

"Lazy Crazy"

I woke up this morning
    had five things to do.
    I went to bed this evening
    still had five things to do.

Laziness has wrapped me in its sloth cloth. So unwilling to will myself. I sit on the floor and just . . . . . sit. Sleep doesn't invite me to its slumber party, so I'm left to stare at the floor and listen to it curse at me and demand that I get off its aching back. I don't want any trouble, so I climb onto the well and cling to it like a would-be Spriderman, just to appease the floor. So I'm just hanging around when I hear the wall say:

"Get off me."

I turn my head away from it and try to look nonchalant, as if it were talking to someone else.

"Get off me."

I turn toward it and timidly plead my case:

"I-I can't get off. The f-floor doesn't want me on it."

"I don't want you on me. Get off!"

"Please let me stay here. Please!"

"Get off me our I'll punch you right in the nose!"

I look down at the floor, uncertain of what to do. The floor leers up at me and warns:

"Don't even think about it!"

I look up at the ceiling. It's swirling with snot and pus and vomit and tongues and toenails and potato salad and I really don't want to be up there. I face the wall and beg:

"Please let me stay here. Ple--"

A wooden fist springs from the wall, hits my nose, and knocks me off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I cry as I fall. When I land, I scamper to my feet and sprint out of the house before the floor has a chance to pummel me, screaming all the while.

Gosh, no wonder I can't get anything done.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Originally posted by Radar(Baba)O'Riley
    You, my dear, are fuuu .... awwww screw it. Enough of this "too big for praise facade."

THANK YOU :):D:):D

you're welcome :D
    glad you finally chose to accept the praise...

i actually have read this most recent one you've posted, and i LOVED it b/c i could completely relate.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    setaside2setaside2 Posts: 1,084
    I am the floor, I am the walls, I am the toothy grinning hall.
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by setaside2
    I am the floor, I am the walls, I am the toothy grinning hall.

does that mean that if i don't get off of you, you'll punch me in the nose? :(

lol
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Originally posted by 13PJ13
    does that mean that if i don't get off of you, you'll punch me in the nose? :(

lol

**opens mouth, thinks better not get involved, walks away whistling**
  • Options
    The PROBLEM, Radar, my dear sir, is that I believe she WANTS you to get involved.

And I have no idea where all this is coming from... maybe I'D better back away....
    I'm stepping in front of the gushing hydrant in a hurricane. I'd like to see the traction I keep.
  • Options
    greetings all!!
    v
    v busy as my play opens on stage tomorrow night!!
    hurrah!/ SHIT!!!
    lots of panics and lots of good times so far.
    anywhoo

just a quick one
    Mr Radar sir
    Marvellous book
    it arrived yesterday
    i must admit, my head is that fried at the moment
    I thought it had been delivered to the wrong address
    Mr S. Evening
    nice touch
    i didnt catch on till I opened it
    anyway Im loving it so far and privaleged to have it!
    must say
    the last one youve posted "Lazy Crazy"
    is so far my favourite-
    extremely well written and highly relate-able (is this a word- i think not!) a theme i tried to develop in some of mine-( and no im not arse kissing,-) but not so well as you!
    thanks once again for sending it
    ill have a good read after the finale of this play.
    wish me luck!
    Jamie
    Some people have to have the sultry evenings Cocktails in the blue, red and grey But I like every minute of the day.
    INTER-FUCKING-MISSION!!!
    Newcastle-Riverside 02/22/92!!!
    E.rutherford New Jersey 01/06/06
    Athens -Greece.survived !barely-
    Wembley 18/06/07- no words- just smiles!
  • Options
    Mr. S. Evening:

I was wondering what the blazes happened to you. Glad you got Rot (hehe rhyme). Hope your play is a huuuuge success. Tell us all about it when you're done. Theatre stories amuse me.

Shiny things amuse me, too.
  • Options
    The PROBLEM, Radar, my dear sir, is that I believe she WANTS you to get involved.

LMFAO!!

*thinks* hmmm...it doesn't have to be a problem...
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Two more days of Rot

"AD D7"

I only have four minutes
    worth of words to waste

before the garbage disposal comes after
    me animals
    are neat to watch especially when they
    fuck death
    (3) is when the body becomes an eyelid
    sanity planted
    ...seeds in the garden of my
    ......mind but nothing grew
    I got a suntan today but it wasn't the (2)
    color I wanted so I'll have to return it
    insanity pissed
    ...on the garden of my mind
    ......and fresh thoughts sprouted

of course
    you are probably reading this very much faster than I am writing it so I will be forced to put in as many speed bups as slovenly possible for you to run-on to so I can deftly knock you
    off course

I am
    sorry-
    sore

(1)
    my brain is a hive and I can't be
  • Options
    I always liked that one, Radar... I always feel like I'm writing under a deadline, I know it doesn't look that way... but I do.

I am officially a fan. But not that kind of fan.
  • Options

I am officially a fan. But not that kind of fan.

Do you oscillate?
  • Options
    Indeed I do, but under my own power. NOBODY tells ME where to blow my hot air. I make that decision on my own.

I'm a Kenmore. Figures, doesn't it?

Oscillation rules. But what really scares people is when they wake up and I've oscillated myself around the room and have ended up a lot closer to them than when they fell asleep.

Damn that's funny.
  • Options
    Oscillation rules. But what really scares people is when they wake up and I've oscillated myself around the room and have ended up a lot closer to them than when they fell asleep.

Especially if they went to sleep in a different house.
  • Options
    Especially if they went to sleep in a different house.

LOL! Oh hello, I thought I felt something poking me in the back. Hee! Hee!
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Originally posted by Being Enlightened
    LOL! Oh hello, I thought I felt something poking me in the back. Hee! Hee!

Whoa now. It's not my fault i wake up like that.
  • Options

Now are you saying it's MY fault?
    Forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in. - Leonard Cohen
  • Options
    Originally posted by Being Enlightened
    Now are you saying it's MY fault?

And if you really are broadcasting from toronto, I'd call that SKILL. Let me tell you. Long distance seduction is an artform. And, wow, I was sleeping. That's impressive.

now what?

Sorry about poking ya.

read Radar's book. It's all about getting poked. and prodded, and poled and all kinds of things. He's really good. And it's not HIS fault I wake up like this, no sir/madam.
  • Options
    And if you really are broadcasting from toronto, I'd call that SKILL. Let me tell you. Long distance seduction is an artform. And, wow, I was sleeping. That's impressive.

now what?

Sorry about poking ya.

read Radar's book. It's all about getting poked. and prodded, and poled and all kinds of things. He's really good. And it's not HIS fault I wake up like this, no MADAM.

Yup, I'm muti-talented!
    Hey, no appologies!
    Plan on reading the book---appears it's about a few of my favorite things!
    Who's fault is it?
  • Options
    maybe it WAS your fault. It was a dream unremembered after all. I wish it was somebody's fault because waking up like this by yourself sucks.

A lost opportunity. LOL.
  • Options
    maybe it WAS your fault. It was a dream unremembered after all. I wish it was somebody's fault because waking up like this by yourself sucks.

A lost opportunity. LOL.

Hands are called hands because they're handy! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more, say no more. LOL!
  • Options

MUST....

FIGHT....

SARCASM.....

(deep breath)

ahhh...ok, much better
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Thanks for controlling yourself there, 13PJ13...

now go change your pants.

Radar: it's my fault. I ruined it all... please forgive me.
  • Options
    seta & b.e.-

Why must you insist on soiling my thread with insidious innuendos? I shall report you both immediately.

hehe: I said soiling my thread
  • Options
    seta & b.e.-

Why must you insist on soiling my thread with insidious innuendos? I shall report you both immediately.

hehe: I said soiling my thread

OOOP! Sounds like someone else needs to go and change his pants! Hee Hee!
  • Options
    Radar:

It's not that we were soiling. No. B.E. and I were just, shall we say, finding a ROOM. And yours was most interesting. It all happened so fast. She's very, ah, shall we say, FORWARD. I had no chance to stop it all. I had to go with the flow.

And now it's all over your thread and I am out of Bounty paper towels.

SO sorry.

and INSIDIOUS? nah. I wasn't feeling insidious. No, I'd choose another word.

and if you happen to change those pants... go for those pink and black camo pants. They're totally YOU.
  • Options
    Radar:

It's not that we were soiling. No. B.E. and I were just, shall we say, finding a ROOM. And yours was most interesting. It all happened so fast. She's very, ah, shall we say, FORWARD. I had no chance to stop it all. I had to go with the flow.

And now it's all over your thread and I am out of Bounty paper towels.

SO sorry.

and INSIDIOUS? nah. I wasn't feeling insidious. No, I'd choose another word.

and if you happen to change those pants... go for those pink and black camo pants. They're totally YOU.

Ahem, what me forward? I always thought I was backwards, I've got so much to learn!

And Radar, do you have matching pink undies to go with those pants, you may want to re-think going commando if you're in the habit of soiling your threads!
  • Options
    If B.E. is backward,
    seta is certainly upright.
  • Options
    WELL I was wondering what my plans were today, and now it appears that they are made for me.

That's great.

but we've still ruined Baba's thread

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ OPERATION S.C.A.B.