Options

i think PJ will be in Europe again next year.

13»

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    so this guy in the pub told me they will be here next year... he was waving $20 dollar bills around, he had shaved hair, tanned and was eating a muffin... i think he can be relied upon
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    dunkman wrote:
    so this guy in the pub told me they will be here next year... he was waving $20 dollar bills around, he had shaved hair, tanned and was eating a muffin... i think he can be relied upon

:D
    reliable indeed!

there certainly have been enough rumors floating about...and i do believe there were a few who said mike pretty much said they would return to europe...so we shall see eh?

if they DO put out a new album early in the year...i forsee a nice, world-wide tour! *fingers crossed* they REALLY have not done one proper in a loooonnnnnngggg while...more like mini-tours. it would be awesome if they did some US dates...some european dates...some aussie/NZ dates.........of course a few for SA too. :cool: be even better if they announce ALL simultaneously, so we can all make good 10c ticket buying decisions.

i'd actually love it if they ONLY did festivals in europe...b/c then i would have zero desire to go. ;) be far cheaper. haha. i'd LOVE to see them return to oz in about november next year...play a gig on my birthday...and i finally get my dreamn arse over there. :cool:

i just LOVE all the delicious possibilities! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    If there is one, please let the tour have an itinerary that makes geographical sense, so people can drive from one to the next in one general direction. And y'know, not be rushed like the Munich-Chorzow leg like last time.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    DariusDarius Posts: 89
    we can only hope that it would be laid out that well for us...i actually have faith, but i would prefer to see it starting off in 2010.

if a new album is gonna be dropped, it would have to make a hit (at the earliest) this holiday season....that could make touring start as early as mid 2009.....but is that really in the cards? maybe after the election we'll see some action with a new album or more rumors, but who knows. all i know is that i just started a new job, and would prefer at least a years + prep time for some australian tour action....or maybe some scandinavian and british tour action...what to do what to do....well, i will be planning my best friends bachelor party in 2010, but i'm not paying for strippers to get into shows
    After several hundred concerts spanning nearly twenty years of my life, I've finally been to the best shows of my life. PJ at the Garden 6/24-25/08