Options

Mark Richards/Pearl Jam Board

Comments

• Options
    your all legends
    thanks so much.
    i have been checking from work and its already at $202.50 thanks to austicman.
    thanks so much.
    its all very exiting
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    your all legends
    thanks so much.
    i have been checking from work and its already at $202.50 thanks to austicman.
    thanks so much.
    its all very exiting

Well seeing as we've got 9 days, I'm gonna get my brother to help me play e-bay. :D This is as good a place to learn how it works as any. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    wow up to over $600 already
    fantastic
    Ive gotta go awy this weekend and wont be able to keep this thread up. could you guys do the bumidy bumps for me
    I emailed kat and sea so hopefully they will sticky it
    cheers everyone
    your all heroes in my book
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    wow up to over $600 already
    fantastic
    Ive gotta go awy this weekend and wont be able to keep this thread up. could you guys do the bumidy bumps for me
    I emailed kat and sea so hopefully they will sticky it
    cheers everyone
    your all heroes in my book

Avagoodweekend bloke! :) I'll keep an eye on it, and I'm sure the others will too. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    $800 now, and I still class that as a bargain. I just wish my money wasn't tied up in other ventures :(
  • Options
    $810 and 9 days 1 hour to go. :)

I can see it creeping up in little incriments from here. And it's already out of the price range I could bid. BUT it's very exciting that it's made it over the $800 mark already. I just hope bidding gets fast and furious in the last few hours and pushes it up to it's true value. :)

I'm getting a tattslotto ticket tonight! I gotta! :D And if I win I'm just gonna bid $10,000 :D hahahaha! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    STICKY!!!! Excellent!!!

$850 with 8 days to go!! Rock on!!!
  • Options
    No international shipping?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Over a $1000 thats my limit.........................Maybe
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    AWESOME! :D Sticky and over a grand! :D

Go LIZZY GO! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    No It will be shipped by the company I work for so thats cool.
    its all paid for. Didnt want that to be a drama for whomever wants to buy it.
    ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    Ive been watching by my mobile phone from up the coast. Im stoked
    over a grand its going great guns. your all great.
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    Ive been watching by my mobile phone from up the coast. Im stoked
    over a grand its going great guns. your all great.

Ooh I'm jealous! Where you at? Anywhere exciting? :)

How cool would it be if it went up a grand every couple of days? :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    wow! I wish I could afford this... shipping anywhere in the world, wow. Lucky bloke will be getting this, and he better surf! :)
  • Options
    Foster/tuncurry with the family and friends.
    little lizzie and her mate Noah did lots of surfing and exploring. a good weekend. only weekend leading up to the holiday period we had available to get away.
    had lots of fun
    yeah.hope it goes up heaps but hey Its made more than I paid so im stoked. any more is a bonus
    IVE GOT TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO KAT and SEA for putting it up as a sticky. thanks so much
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    Einat I hope they surf but really I hope a keen jammer gets it and not a collector. saying that whoever pays lots of dosh for it will get my eternal thanks ( and all who bid as well) especially you earlybirds who have gotten it this far.
    I rode the exact copy of the board today in solid waves at a beatuiful remote beach . as usual it went great ( my wife got Mark to make another board after I decided to give away the alive board, mine dosnt have artwork,just the same shape, I call it the evil twin) she presnted this on our 10th wedding anniversary the thursday after the newcastle show. Im one lucky boy 2 boards in a year
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    Foster/tuncurry with the family and friends.
    little lizzie and her mate Noah did lots of surfing and exploring. a good weekend. only weekend leading up to the holiday period we had available to get away.
    had lots of fun
    yeah.hope it goes up heaps but hey Its made more than I paid so im stoked. any more is a bonus
    IVE GOT TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO KAT and SEA for putting it up as a sticky. thanks so much

:) Nice! I stayed at Nambucca Heads once, probably came through Forster on our way back down the coast. It was a long time ago, so I don't really remember much, except watching the sun come up over the ocean sitting on a cliff at the caravan park. It was magic. Never forgotten that. :)
    I'm glad you had a good one and that Lizzy and Noah got to surf and explore.

Anyway, the board is sitting on $1025, still a bargain in my opinion.
    I didn't win Tattslotto last night so I'll have to play Oz lotto during the week and see if I can win enough to make the highest bid! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Nambucca is a great spot, great fishing.
    there is nothing better than watching the sun come up when your surfing, its great
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    over a grand now! Keep it going.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,970
    Last night, I dreamed I was out shopping for a surf board. I wondered to my nephew this morning if the day will come when I am shopping a feel that I have already been there.

Sweet ride.
  • Options
    Nambucca is a great spot, great fishing.
    there is nothing better than watching the sun come up when your surfing, its great

:D I haven't done that for AGES!
    my surfboard's seen more dust than salt these last few years. :(
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    saltwater cleans off dust really well .
    go for it
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    saltwater cleans off dust really well .
    go for it

:D I'm not actually very good at it! So I'll have to wait till me brother's about. So he can save me when I knock meself out with the fins coz I fell off and got dumped again! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    I tell you a secret jeanie
    neither am I,
    but I love it, its in my blood or I should say saltwater has replaced my blood.
    Im addicted
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    I tell you a secret jeanie
    neither am I,
    but I love it, its in my blood or I should say saltwater has replaced my blood.
    Im addicted

hehe! :D Trust me! I'm quite sure you're much better at it than me!

That's why I gotta take me brother. I need my own personal life guard! :D
    But I don't care. I love it! I reckon it's the most fun you can have with clothes on! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    $1025.00 5 days 20 hours to go! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    12 bids so far and its at $1025 ( the current bid leader is a young guy from my work) absolute legend in my eyes.
    Ive got a link from CFNSW to promote the Auction ( it has a beautiful pic of lizzie) it is http://www.cysticfibrosis.org.au/nsw-communityfundraising/nsw-lizziealive/
    please check it out
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
  • Options
    $1025 AUS converts to 917.47224 US Dollars, just FYI. :)

I see that my buddy PureandEasy hasn't seen this thread yet; I'll have to let her know... I can't bid unfortunately but will be happy to make a donation. All the best to Lizzie and her battle with "Sixty Five Roses". :) She is adorable.

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    congrats on the stick, Ive been out of action for a few days, ny computer broke. ANyway $412 later i am back and pleased to see all these hits here. Good luck mate. Hope lizzie is well.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,781
    Wow this is awesome. Cystic Fibrosis is my cause as well, have a niece and nephew that suffer with this disease. I’m so happy to see PJ take this cause on because I know that in doing so, they bring it to the attention of all of you. Thanks to everyone who has made an effort to donate to the CF Foundation. They are known as being one of the best foundations out there as far as using donations to the fullest. I can personally say they have been a Godsend to my sister and her husband during difficult times.

Thanks again PJ and to everyone here.