Is American Idol Bad?

1235»

Comments

• Pearls&StonesPearls&Stones Posts: 585
    If we are going to say one type of music is "better" than the other, the only argument can be made for classical music.

It has been proven that classical music helps the brain remember. The music tends to be non-repetitive and therefore helps your brain move forward.

Pretty much all modern music is based on loops, which essentially put your brain in neutral.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • celebrationcelebration Posts: 318
    If we are going to say one type of music is "better" than the other, the only argument can be made for classical music.

It has been proven that classical music helps the brain remember. The music tends to be non-repetitive and therefore helps your brain move forward.

Pretty much all modern music is based on loops, which essentially put your brain in neutral.

ok I'm officially off topic here, but...

The therapeutic effects of drumming is also well documented :)
    ########################
    Celebration, the ball's in play
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980

Yeaaaah but it's fucking boring!
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    I like David cook. Im kinda excited to see what he will do next..
    Nice to know you.