Options

Canada Hoodie if interested

2»

Comments

• Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Half a grand for a hoodie! :eek: ..........you must be involved in the local agricultural trade!!! :p
    Someone has to supply the kids out here in the valley!

And all my clothes are a grand, at least. Half a grand is a steal
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,150
    Someone has to supply the kids out here in the valley!

And all my clothes are a grand, at least. Half a grand is a steal

Damn you valley HIGH rollers!!! :)
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    The reserve is $210. I dropped it from $250.
    My location is not a secret...why would I care who knows where I am? I am doing nothing wrong. By the way, I bumped it one time, and I posted it here because these are the people interested in obtaining the jacket. Obviously I would like to make some money off of it, that is why I am selling it, just like anyone who sells something. Last time, either you want it and can pay for it or not.... there seem to be far more important things going on in the world that everyone could focus their anger on than my silly little auction and post...Oh, and each time someone adds a negative reply, that bumps the thread as well.
    "I smile, but who am I kidding?"
  • Options
    The reserve is $210. I dropped it from $250.
    My location is not a secret...why would I care who knows where I am? I am doing nothing wrong. By the way, I bumped it one time, and I posted it here because these are the people interested in obtaining the jacket. Obviously I would like to make some money off of it, that is why I am selling it, just like anyone who sells something. Last time, either you want it and can pay for it or not.... there seem to be far more important things going on in the world that everyone could focus their anger on than my silly little auction and post...Oh, and each time someone adds a negative reply, that bumps the thread as well.
    You must be new here.

I think most people wouldn't try to make a profit, but try to be reimbursed for what they originally paid... re-selling hard-to-find pearl jam items for a profit is annoying to people around here - and rightfully so.
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Damn you valley HIGH rollers!!! :)
    only the best! ;)
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,265
    Perfect example of the "Green Disease". I'll trade you for an AP Klausen hawaii ?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    You must be new here.

I think most people wouldn't try to make a profit, but try to be reimbursed for what they originally paid... re-selling hard-to-find pearl jam items for a profit is annoying to people around here - and rightfully so.

Bingo !!! Ding Ding Ding !!!! We have a winner !!!!!!!!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    ramborambo Posts: 170
    i could have bought one of these but i bought a tshirt instead, fuck im an idiot
    st. john's newfoundland, sept 24/2005
    st. john's newfoundland, sept. 25/2005
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    rambo wrote:
    i could have bought one of these but i bought a tshirt instead, fuck im an idiot

Don't feel bad. My bro got the last one at the Halifax show. Lg size. And this guy 2 steps in front of me, bought the last xl (my size)!

ARGH !!!
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    fuck me running i would have purchased this for 8 million dollars but i was out getting wasted celebrating go obama screw san antonio and all red states for that matter
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    Bingo !!! Ding Ding Ding !!!! We have a winner !!!!!!!!
    what'do I win what'do I win?!
    I feel just like Obama...
  • Options
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=308124

not the same one, but here's a good samaritan
  • Options
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=308124

not the same one, but here's a good samaritan

Imagine that, what a novel idea. Not gouging the shit out of real fans.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Imagine that, what a novel idea. Not gouging the shit out of real fans.
    real fans pay through the nose.... none of this good will crap.
  • Options
    edigerediger Posts: 308
    There's a store in Winnipeg that always gets excess merch from concerts. They still have a bunch of t-shirts from the Canadian tour and the dude that works there said they had a couple of hoodies, but they sold right away. I really should have jumped on that.
    Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?
  • Options
    Ouch, over 200 bucks???
    I really want the girls green version of this...but its just too much money :eek:
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    real fans pay through the nose.... none of this good will crap.

some real fans are unable to pay through the nose. i show up early and wait in line like everyone else, and if i don't get what i want then i'm fine with that. It's just when someone turns around and jacks the price up when i'm bothered
  • Options
    some real fans are unable to pay through the nose. i show up early and wait in line like everyone else, and if i don't get what i want then i'm fine with that. It's just when someone turns around and jacks the price up when i'm bothered
    i was being sarcastic :)
  • Options
    Blue11Blue11 Posts: 200
    I have one of these in a large as well. I've worn it a few times and it has been wahsed, hand washed, the button was removed before washing it.
    I've been contemplating on parting with it...looking to trade it for a poster, preferrably a Toronto 98.....do you guys think its doable?
    " All the stars in the sky, thought you were up in mine
    Still I wonder, I wonder......" "Black" tag 09-16-2005 Ottawa

Toronto 2003, Kitchener 2005, Montreal 2005, Ottawa 2005, Toronto II 2006, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Camden I 2008, Camden II 2008, Washington, D.C. 2008, Toronto 2009, Chicago I 2009, Columbus 2010, Noblesville, 2010
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    Blue11 wrote:
    I have one of these in a large as well. I've worn it a few times and it has been wahsed, hand washed, the button was removed before washing it.
    I've been contemplating on parting with it...looking to trade it for a poster, preferrably a Toronto 98.....do you guys think its doable?

i would do it for a/p ev batman or a/p ev east coast
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    That's a tough one to find. Just out of curiosity: it doesn't appear that you were at the Toronto 98 show, why do you want the poster? It is a far cry from being one of the best looking posters. Most people that are in search of that one want it because they were at the show.

yup, I wasn't at the show but my best friend was and he's been looking for this poster for a long time. He was my best man at my wedding and he did a lot for me. He's the one that I go to shows all the time. He always gives me first dibs on fan club tickets to shows he's going to and for the past 3 tours, we've planned all of the shows we've gone to. He got me a klausen Toronto 06 and got it framed as a gift for my stag. I just want to return the favor. I'd be willing to put up my hoodie, and if needed, a bit of cash for this poster.

Toronto 2003, Kitchener 2005, Montreal 2005, Ottawa 2005, Toronto II 2006, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Camden I 2008, Camden II 2008, Washington, D.C. 2008, Toronto 2009, Chicago I 2009, Columbus 2010, Noblesville, 2010
  • Options
    Blue11 wrote:
    yup, I wasn't at the show but my best friend was and he's been looking for this poster for a long time. He was my best man at my wedding and he did a lot for me. He's the one that I go to shows all the time. He always gives me first dibs on fan club tickets to shows he's going to and for the past 3 tours, we've planned all of the shows we've gone to. He got me a klausen Toronto 06 and got it framed as a gift for my stag. I just want to return the favor. I'd be willing to put up my hoodie, and if needed, a bit of cash for this poster.

thursday afternoon bump

• Options
    Blue11 wrote:
    thursday afternoon bump
    hahaha, thread hijacker
  • Options
    hahaha, thread hijacker

this is one thread that needed to be hijacked!!! :p and he is hijacking for a good reason too!!! blue what are you doing for your friend is an amazing gesture of kindness and friendship even if you never manage to find the poster!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    this is one thread that needed to be hijacked!!! :p and he is hijacking for a good reason too!!! blue what are you doing for your friend is an amazing gesture of kindness and friendship even if you never manage to find the poster!
    like the Robin Hood of message pit?
  • Options
    like the Robin Hood of message pit?

I hijack threads with auctions that are over with and use it to try and find someone willing to trade the Toronto/Montreal 98 poster for my Canada Hoodie...and some cash if needed...Help!!!! Beer Baron....vic in TO???Anybody?

• Options
    Blue11 wrote:
    I hijack threads with auctions that are over with and use it to try and find someone willing to trade the Toronto/Montreal 98 poster for my Canada Hoodie...and some cash if needed...Help!!!! Beer Baron....vic in TO???Anybody?
    haha... is it over? i didnt even notice in the kafoffle....

ps... i'm not sure if you realised i was on your side or not and just joking with equallyworthless..........

good luck anyways