Options

Canada Hoodie if interested

RustedSignsRustedSigns Posts: 48
edited November 2008 in The Porch
"I smile, but who am I kidding?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'd LOVE to have that! I love, love ,love, love,love my orange one from the US leg of the 05 tour:D
    too bad it's not smaller and too bad I don't have ANY money:)

BTW... I like your user name and sig:D *my Fav PJ song!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    I know a few friends up here that would love to purchase it. But they are anti-Ebay buyer's. D'oh!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    how come every hoodie ive seen on ebay is large??? what happens if your small??? we dont all want to walk around wearing a hooded doona :o
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I
    too bad it's not smaller and too bad I don't have ANY money:)

I hear ya...but is any sweatshirt worth dropping $80.00 on? I mean come on....even if I had the money I don't think I could bring myself to do it...
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 863
    I knew I should have bought one when I had the chance. I wear the 2006 Limited Edition Hoodie all the time and I'm looking for a Canadian XXL....
  • Options
    I really wanted one of these, and tried to buy one at several of the Canadian shows.

Too bad that they got scooped up by people who would never wear them and just want to sell them on ebay.
  • Options
    I really wanted one of these, and tried to buy one at several of the Canadian shows.

Too bad that they got scooped up by people who would never wear them and just want to sell them on ebay.

Not all of em went to the bay. I wear mine all the time ;)
  • Options
    Not all of em went to the bay. I wear mine all the time ;)

Yeah, i'm sure there's plenty of people like you, but i've definitely seen a lot go for jacked up prices on ebay.
  • Options

Actually, I bought this for a friend who was honest and said he would not wear it. Do you really think I would wait 3 years to sell this if that were my plan?
    Either you buy it or you don't... no need to be negative.
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Can I trade you my worn and washed 2006 Bison Hoodie for this lovely Canadian one? Bison Hoodie is XL and will fit a house....
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    it's at $152.50 and the reserve price is not met, according to his message to me, he's looking to get $375-$400
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    McJuicy wrote:
    it's at $152.50 and the reserve price is not met, according to his message to me, he's looking to get $375-$400
    Let me reiterate what I told McJuicy when asked what I would take for it to end the auction now.... I said that in the past others on ebay have gone for $375 - $400, however, make me an offer and I will let you know.
    Just wanted to clarify.
  • Options
    thanks for the clarification, it's much more honorable knowing that the auction is currently at $202.50 and the reserve has not been met, thanks for coming on here to advertise your hoodie, which you had no intention to sell for anything less than 3x-4x the purchase price
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    Let me reiterate what I told McJuicy when asked what I would take for it to end the auction now.... I said that in the past others on ebay have gone for $375 - $400, however, make me an offer and I will let you know.
    Just wanted to clarify.

Bullshit. They usually go for 175-250. Thanks for coming on to the pit to gouge real fans who would actually want this when you just bought it so you could make a buck. Douchebag. Ill tell you what I will give you face value and throw in a broken hockey stick.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    Bullshit. They usually go for 175-250. Thanks for coming on to the pit to gouge real fans who would actually want this when you just bought it so you could make a buck. Douchebag. Ill tell you what I will give you face value and throw in a broken hockey stick.
    No doubt...
    My thoughts exactly...
    Come on the board and trade... or sell or whatever. One thing to put it on e-bay,another to come on here and keep bumping a thread.

on another note,
    I love this hoodie. Might take O up on his offer to let me wear his for a year :)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    McJuicy wrote:
    thanks for the clarification, it's much more honorable knowing that the auction is currently at $202.50 and the reserve has not been met, thanks for coming on here to advertise your hoodie, which you had no intention to sell for anything less than 3x-4x the purchase price
    no kidding :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,315
    BeerBaron wrote:
    As much as I really want one of these (and this is my size) I am not going to bid on it. Mostly for the reasons stated by others above.

Word. It's awesome (although I thought it was green? Guess my memory of those shows is fuzzy) - struck out on it at merch each nite...would love to bid, but I think I am gonna have to refrain. You gotta draw lines somewhere. Lovely sweatshirt...btw keeping a reserve on an item when you are already at 3 x the original price is pretty lame. If you're selling it, sell it.
  • Options
    mjb wrote:
    Word. It's awesome (although I thought it was green? Guess my memory of those shows is fuzzy) - struck out on it at merch each nite...would love to bid, but I think I am gonna have to refrain. You gotta draw lines somewhere. Lovely sweatshirt...btw keeping a reserve on an item when you are already at 3 x the original price is pretty lame. If you're selling it, sell it.

The guys are black, the girls are green.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    BeerBaron wrote:
    I don't use e-Bay much. What is a reserve? Is it basically a floor that must be reached in the bidding in order for the item to actually "sell"?

exactly
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    exactly
    LAME!
  • Options
    i want one of these so bad... it was my first show that they were sold at... never had the money or the intelligence to buy one...
  • Options
    i still want this fucker, just not sure how much i'm willing to part with, i was initially thinking 200, but the auction is already at that point and like i said before, the reserve isn't met - i might be willing to go as high as 250, but that's a big stretch coming from a jobless student like myself...damnit!
  • Options

Item location: San Antonion, TX - Awesome - way to advertise as that is your location as well.

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    i want one of these so bad... it was my first show that they were sold at... never had the money or the intelligence to buy one...

i tried at both hamilton and toronto, managed to score a ladies small in toronto, which i attempted to trade for a men's m/l/xl for over a year - i finally gave up and sold it to someone for $375-$400
  • Options
    McJuicy wrote:
    i tried at both hamilton and toronto, managed to score a ladies small in toronto, which i attempted to trade for a men's m/l/xl for over a year - i finally gave up and sold it to someone for $375-$400
    haha... i can't fit into a small ladies... but if i could have, i would have dished out at least $500. i think half a grand is a fair asking price and i'm willing to pay.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,150
    haha... i can't fit into a small ladies... but if i could have, i would have dished out at least $500. i think half a grand is a fair asking price and i'm willing to pay.

Half a grand for a hoodie! :eek: ..........you must be involved in the local agricultural trade!!! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    Half a grand for a hoodie! :eek: ..........you must be involved in the local agricultural trade!!! :p

what? All my clothes cost 500 bucks. :p Doesnt everyones? I thought that was normal price.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,493
    um you guys might wanna stop bumping the seller's thread-no such thing as bad publicity
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    um you guys might wanna stop bumping the seller's thread-no such thing as bad publicity

kind of like you just did?
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}