Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I'm Chad Kroeger.

'Nuff said.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I am Anthony Kiedis.
    I used to be a good singer but I completely lost it.
    I suck now !
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    I'm Ed Vedder

ummmm hmmm

:)

umm hmmm

This next song is from umm hmm [size=-4]a movie[/size]
    NERDS!
  • HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    I'm Billy Corgan,
    everything about me is old and washed up.
    I haven't written anything decent for years and the movie made in my honor, Powder, flopped.
    Also, keep the leukemia jokes to yourself.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • I'm Howie D! I have the unfortunate distinction of being the Backstreet Boy nobody knows. Sometimes, I wish AJ and Nick would follow through on their promises to maim me beyond recognition - it could be my new gimmick. :)
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.

I'm Dead
    NERDS!
    I'm Dead

See, I was gonna go with "Hi, I'm Kurt Co--- (BANG!)" but it seemed too insensitive. :o
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    See, I was gonna go with "Hi, I'm Kurt Co--- (BANG!)" but it seemed too insensitive. :o

You can do one for Sid Vicious then :)
    NERDS!
    I love the Toast in Paris, it's amazing.

Have you tried on my signature John Vervatos Converse shoes yet?

Will you iron my jeans and feed my backup band for me?
    NERDS!
    Hi I'm Meatloaf, it's my weight watchers weigh in today.

I can see this ending in tears.

whispers*(and possibly a comfort binge)
  • I can see this ending in tears.

Celine Dion, starting her next concert! :D
    Celine Dion, starting her next concert! :D

I meant to write Meatloaf attending his weight watchers, weigh in.
    Hi I'm Chris Martin.

Do you know how I know your gay?
  • Hi I'm Chris Martin.

Do you know how I know your gay?

Hi, I'm George Michael. Is it because I'm waving my willy at you in the men's room?
    Hi I'm the singer from Keane.

I didn't actually train to be a hypnotherapist, but Paul Mckenna swears by our music.
    I guess it just came naturally.

Hello, helloooo, are you still there.

Shit it's happened again.
  • KannKann Posts: 1,146
    Hi, never understood all the scandals around the sex life of music stars. Look at me, it seems I'm the only 50 year old that can get away with wearing schoolboy uniforms.

edit :
    Yeah, I know now I just shouldn't have quit beer.
    J. Hetfield.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Hi i'm George Michael.

now lets be honest.. i wore shorts so tight you could see my breakfast, i had hair that took 4 days to set and i'm Greek... and you all got a surprise when i said i was gay.

Oh and another thing... this brown stuff i have smeared around my face isnt because i was Careless with my Wispa... thats all I'm saying
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Hi

gr8 2 hear frm U. I'm gd. & U? btw, I'm dvorcn U. U'll B hearin frm my lawyer 2morro morning. & I wnt my Demis Rousos LPs bk. Btch.

Luv & hugz

Phil Collins
    Hi i'm Bono,

every time i click my fingers a child in Africa dies... beat that David Copperfield.. any dick can jump the Grand Canyon.. try ridding the world of poor people just by clicking your fingers.. now that takes talent.

p.s. we have a new album out next month... go and buy it... do NOT donate to charity next month... it doesnt matter, they'll all die anyway... so buy our CD instead.

*click*

i just cant stop myself
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Hi

from June 18th 2008 our prices will be halved for a 3 month period.

1 day creche will now be $14.99 and a half-day creche will be $8.99

We will also be implementing a new 'sleep-over' service which will allow your beloved child (preferable male and aged between 11-14) to stay over at our state of the art facilities.

This service will be free.

Regards

M. Jackson

Director of The Jackson 9-5 Care Squad.
    Hi, I'm just re-working one of my old hits... see if this works would you:-

An old man turned ninety-eight. He won the lottery and died the next day… of chronic emphysema from inhalation of the latex particles scratched off decades’ worth of lottery tickets.

A traffic jam when you’re already late… to receive an award from the Municipal Planning Board for reducing the city’s automobile congestion 80 percent.

Ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife… with which to kill your spouse for sleeping with the young soux chef who works at the Au Bon Pain.

its not as catchy... but i think it meets the technical criteria

luv and huggles
    Alanis Morisette
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    dunkman wrote:
    Hi i'm George Michael.

now lets be honest.. i wore shorts so tight you could see my breakfast, i had hair that took 4 days to set and i'm Greek... and you all got a surprise when i said i was gay.

Oh and another thing... this brown stuff i have smeared around my face isnt because i was Careless with my Wispa... thats all I'm saying
    :D

That was actually brilliant.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Salut je suis Jean Michael Jarre.

Je veux que vous rêviez des poissons qui peuvent pleurer les larmes sèches. Une fois que ceci a été fait vous sentirez la sensation de mes poumons s'ouvrant et augmentant à temps avec le battement.

C'est musique française vous foutu renifleur de babouin.

p.s. ne poussez jamais un blaireau affligé dans le visage avec le peu pointu sur le coin de votre clavier.
    It took half a bottle of whiskey and a joke about Nick Olivieri naked to get me to smile for that Gutter Twins inlay.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Hi I'm Henry Rollins.

I was in a semi-influential hardcore band in the 80's, worked out like a madman to get huge, and now I do spoken word tours and think my opinion is the gospel. Everyone should listen to me and respect everything I say because of my angry, sarcastic & cynical demeanor.

Don't argue with me, I'm huge.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
    BinFrog wrote:
    Hi I'm Henry Rollins.

I was in a semi-influential hardcore band in the 80's, worked out like a madman to get huge, and now I do spoken word tours and think my opinion is the gospel. Everyone should listen to me and respect everything I say because of my angry, sarcastic & cynical demeanor.

Don't argue with me, I'm huge.
    uh... everything else is fair enough even though I love Henry but "SEMI-influential"?

wtf
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    uh... everything else is fair enough even though I love Henry but "SEMI-influential"?

wtf

I would easily rank the Dead Kennedys and Minor Threat way ahead of Black Flag in terms of influence.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • This thread was going good till the thing about Rollins

That guy spends more time researching what he talks about firsthand than anyone else on the planet.

Rollins is off limits.

Thread rules.
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
    BinFrog wrote:
    I would easily rank the Dead Kennedys and Minor Threat way ahead of Black Flag in terms of influence.
    I would agree if not for the fact that Minor Threat themselves were heavily influenced by Black Flag. Admittedly it was pre-Rollins Black Flag but Hank does not a whole band make, in spite of the overwhelming neck :p

Don't get me wrong, Minor Threat are probably in my top 5 bands ever. Far prefer them to Black Flag.
    Hi

stop arguing or i'll do stuff to you all

love

Phil Spector