Nirvana Haters F**k Off!

124»

Comments

• BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    you have your moments as well. see you in the next radiohead thread.

Wouldn't miss it.
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • And this story has a happy ending! New thread time.
    "Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
    And this story has a happy ending! New thread time.

Agreed.
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    And this story has a happy ending! New thread time.
    Fuck Nirvana ;););)
    danny72688 wrote:
    Fuck Nirvana ;););)

I appreciate the shit- stirring, but I'm a bit worn out today.

I'll get you next time Danny!

• Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    There are three kinds of people that hate Nirvana:

1.)The people that jsut don't liek the music

2.) The people that are pearl jam fans and had penis envy in the early 90's because Nirvana got a lot of credit in the media.

3.) The people that refuse to like anything that a large amount of other people like just to add to the "indie cred" or whatever

None of these apply to me. And I don't like them.
    Cock Fight.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,848
    Tek Money wrote:
    None of these apply to me. And I don't like them.

umm.....wouldn't #1:"The people that just don't like the music" apply to you?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    NINJAS!!!!
    Sheep :rolleyes::p:D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
    BTW To the "Three types of Nirvana haters" post. Thats bullshit, you are coming off sounding just like those people you described, narrow minded and bitter, there's no point in htinkin like that. For example, I hate Nirvana, Ill admit it, but I am not in either of those three catagories, I simply dislike them because I think the music they made was incredibly poor and it's just my opinion.

Dublin 08/06
  • fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    Binaural wrote:
    BTW To the "Three types of Nirvana haters" post. Thats bullshit, you are coming off sounding just like those people you described, narrow minded and bitter, there's no point in htinkin like that. For example, I hate Nirvana, Ill admit it, but I am not in either of those three catagories, I simply dislike them because I think the music they made was incredibly poor and it's just my opinion.
    1.)The people that jsut don't liek the music

...?
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i'm so glad you boys have kissed and made up. makes me feel all fuzzy inside. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • so nirvana sure is pretty great
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    nirvana never did anything to excite me.......didnt think cobain was that great of a singer. i can listen to it, but its just kinda okay with me.
  • Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    umm.....wouldn't #1:"The people that just don't like the music" apply to you?

I was under the impression he meant "people just don't like music" Or there would be no reason for making a list.
    Cock Fight.
  • I thought we were over this, guys. Everyone kiss and make up.
    "Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
    ...?
    Difference between not liking it and thinking it as poor. I don't like u2 but I don't consider their music poor.

Dublin 08/06