Is it wrong of me to listen to Creed? (As a hardcore PJ fan)

13»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    hey i don't care one way or the other who you listen to knock your self out with creed, i don't own any of their songs at all ,just don't try to justify why you listen that initself is admitting they suck ....my 2c
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Count me in the "listen to what you like" camp. I personally think they're just another PJ wannabe, in a bad way - a moronic, generic rock band that found a sound the masses would like, if only for a few years. But if you like them who cares? I catch hell for some of the bands and songs I like, but I could care less. I guess I'm past the stage of trying to appear cool. It's cool to not care what others think of you.
  • Viggo wrote:

Is it wrong of me to listen to Creed? (As a hardcore PJ fan)

only if you think so...~

:)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• BlyssBlyss Posts: 166
    Don't let what people think stop you from listening to whatever you like.

secondly, however i don't like the pj/creed comparason and the who has sold more records debate because i've never believed that selling records was any indication of how good a band/artist is i mean if we followed this logic the spice girls would be better and more talented than someone like tom waits or elliott smith or whatever...
  • LOLZZZZZZ CREED SUXORRZZZZ!!11!!1!1!!1
    SC0TT STAPP SOUNDZ L1kE EdDiE vEDdEr L0LZZZzZz!!!1!!11!1!!!
    L00k 1'm a HaRD-K0ReZ 4 ThA PJJJJJ LOLZZZZ!!!1!1!1!111!2!!!22
  • JSP552003 wrote:
    LOLZZZZZZ CREED SUXORRZZZZ!!11!!1!1!!1
    SC0TT STAPP SOUNDZ L1kE EdDiE vEDdEr L0LZZZzZz!!!1!!11!1!!!
    L00k 1'm a HaRD-K0ReZ 4 ThA PJJJJJ LOLZZZZ!!!1!1!1!111!2!!!22

What the fuck is that?
  • i guess you haven't read the whole thread...
  • it's just fine, says NY Giants Center Sean O'Hara. He was interviewed in yesterdays NY Post. His 2 favorite entertainers: Pearl Jam and Creed
  • Viggo wrote:
    Who have sold the most?

Got this from wiki:

* All three studio albums released went multi-platinum.
    * My Own Prison went 6x platinum in the US.
    * Human Clay went 11x platinum in the US.
    * Weathered went 6x platinum in the US.
    * The Greatest Hits went platinum in the US.
    * My Own Prison, Human Clay, and Weathered are on the list of the top 100 selling albums of all time in the US. [2]
    * Creed has sold 30 million albums in the US, making them one of the top selling artists ever in the US.

Scroll down a little bit you'll see PJ at 60 Million worldwide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_music_artists#50_million_records_or_more.2Fless

This also :

Since its inception, the band has sold 30 million records in the U.S.,[2] and an estimated 60 million albums worldwide.[3][4]
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • edvedr13edvedr13 Posts: 241
    Yes
    Joe
    "It's Evolution Baby"
    Montreal '00; Toronto '03; Montreal '03; Kitchener '05; London '05; Hamilton '05; Toronto '05; Toronto '06 x2; Boston '06; Toronto '08 x2 (Eddie)
  • mak.mak. Posts: 56
    edvedr13 wrote:
    Yes

Good point
    roll them high...
    throw them again...
  • joshlsjoshls Posts: 39
    My own prison isn't half bad. Human Clay is a little iffy and weathered is just bad. I listened mostly for tremonti. Love Alter Bridge.
    "I'll see you on the other side." - Sleight of Hand

Top Bands
    1. Pearl Jam - Vs. , Ten , Avocado , Yield , Vitalogy , Binaural , No Code , Riot Act.
    2. Tool - Lateralus , Aenima , 10,000 days , Undertow , Opiate
  • Just because Scott Stapp is a complete asshole and a pearl jam "ripoffer" doesn't mean he can't make good tunes... I like the sound of Creeds music... I usually listen to music by the sound and not the character of band members... plus the only retard in the group was Stapp...
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Just because Scott Stapp is a complete asshole and a pearl jam "ripoffer" doesn't mean he can't make good tunes... I like the sound of Creeds music... I usually listen to music by the sound and not the character of band members... plus the only retard in the group was Stapp...

Wasnt it their bassist that said Eddie Vedder wishes he could be as good as Stapp? The whole band was full of morons and Alter Bridge suck dick as well.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Wasnt it their bassist that said Eddie Vedder wishes he could be as good as Stapp? The whole band was full of morons and Alter Bridge suck dick as well.

Nah, I think alterbridge is really good... Mark Tremonti seemed to not get along with Stapp to well and was really pissed at Stapp the one concert night when everything went wrong... and didn't blame the fans for hating them. So he seems pretty cool. The Bassist also left the band because of Scott Stapp... but the guy from The Mayfield Four seems pretty cool to, so I don't think their anything wrong with alterbridge at all.. their not morons... Stapp just made them look bad...