Chinese Democracy MP3: Tell me what you think

13»

Comments

• GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
    Sent you a PM GNR+PJ.
    All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.

• Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    I read a rumor that "Prostitute" is supposed to leak soon... who knows if it's true though!
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Matty Boy wrote:

yikes! that's bad news :(
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    yield2me wrote:
    yikes! that's bad news :(

Yeah it's a real shame that Axl might come back and put out a killer rock album. There is such an abundance of real rock like Nickleback and Wolfmother that Axl should just stay in hiding.
    Here's a video for the song "Chinese Democracy". This song is bad ass!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=uWmOtScBTLs&mode=related&search=
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Matty Boy wrote:
    Yeah it's a real shame that Axl might come back and put out a killer rock album. There is such an abundance of real rock like Nickleback and Wolfmother that Axl should just stay in hiding.

uh...okay. Not sure why you are talking about Nickleback and Wolfmother or how that relates to the new G&R but whatever.
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    thing is, will it be out this year?? Im through with all the leaks and just want to hear the album now, have all the 2006 leaks and thats enough till....... well its more like: if..
  • GS67GS67 Posts: 2
    holy crap guys!! just saw these leaks surfaced!! had no idea till today!!
    can someone please pm me all songs (5 i think)

please!!!!!!
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I think with the new Chris Cornell album, I could care less about this...
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    pjtaper wrote:

Good for you. Also its "I COULDN'T care less".
    pjtaper wrote:

They really need to make an entire Chris Cornell section of the board for you guys. The guy was good in Soundgarden but as a solo artist he fucking sucks.