Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Are you guys digging the new songs?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JSP552003JSP552003 Posts: 222
    "The person who sent you this file has exceeded their download limit"
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Don't want this board to get in trouble from Axl's lawyers.
  • I have it. I also have The Blues, I.R.S....which both leaked today, along with Chinese Democracy

So in total, all of the QUALITY studio leaks so far are:

Better
    I.R.S.
    Chinese Democracy
    The Blues
    Madagascar

I must say, Chindese Democracy kicks serious ASS!!!!
    Whats got the whole world faking?
    is the version of better the same one that's been floatin around forever or did a new one leak today?
    I just downloaded it at work... hopefully I don't get in trouble. It fucking rocks... Axl's back baby!!
  • JSP552003 wrote:
    is the version of better the same one that's been floatin around forever or did a new one leak today?

there are two versions, Feb 2006, and Feb 2007. The 06 one is better imo, but the s.q. is a little weaker.

Have you listened to ChiDem? Isn't the intro fuckin sick?!
    well ya but they're practically the same cuz one just seems to have more synth, keys, etc.

as for CD, heck ya its great...freakin heavy for GnR too...the blues is awesome too as is the new version of IRS
    cool...only thing tho is wouldn't you think that CD would be the first track because of that intro and all?
    That cover art's supposed to be fake.
  • That's what everyone pretty much thinks. It only makes sense...that intro is a great album opener (if that other song is the album opener, just imagine how good THAT must sound)

Also, it's kinda funny how they have...

Thyme
    There Was A Time

...back to back. sounds a little funny when reading the tracklisting. I kinda hope it's fake. It's a little boring. And there is no GNR symbol
    can't stop listenin to the blues haha so epic..i've always loved the ending
    According to Bumblefoot we haven't even heard the best songs yet. I think Axl's got some monster songs in store.
  • he better. I like these songs and all, but if the whole album was on par with what we've heard so far, i would not be satisfied.

But man! i'm as excited about ChiDem the song as I was the first time I heard Better!
    Prostitute and Sorry are supposed to be two of the big guns.
  • ya, i'm pretty sure that album art is FAKE. someone on another board said they made it like 2-3 yrs ago. so.....
  • Wow, this is the title track of the most anticipated album ever and nobody wants to listen to it? christ...
    People on here are more interested in hearing Chris Cornell cover Michael Jackson. I hope a new version of TWAT leaks. I was lucky enough to be at the first Hammerstein show and I got to hear it live. Axl's scream at the end was fucking killer.
  • that's cool...i heard that version on youtube, a little sloppy, but still alright.

I went to the 5/15 show...amazing. I can't believe it's already been a yr.
    I would have never thought that nearly a year after I flew to New York for the first show that we still wouldn't have the album. I wish Axl was a bit more fan friendly like Pearl Jam.
  • repost these plz for the love of god
  • sasojsasoj Posts: 239
    this album is the biggest joke in the music industry
    i love rock chicks
  • Matty Boy wrote:
    People on here are more interested in hearing Chris Cornell cover Michael Jackson. I hope a new version of TWAT leaks. I was lucky enough to be at the first Hammerstein show and I got to hear it live. Axl's scream at the end was fucking killer.

ps this is so true. I went to a G N' R show in November and that shit was epic. The band got on stage at midnight and got off the stage at almost 3. Thats rock and roll, chris cornell with his half assed meet and greets and his shit cover make me fuckin sick. I'm so sick of this wash up chris cornell writing sub par material and being recognized like some kind of christ figure, we're ready for Chinese Democracy they just have to release it.

ps the final cuts are amazing
  • direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    Wow, this is the title track of the most anticipated album ever and nobody wants to listen to it? christ...

Probably because nobody gives a crap. Seriously, if this album actually sees the light of day before Christmas, I'll be very surprised.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
    Appaerntly the RIAA are shutting don sites that are hosting the leaks.
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    direwolf74 wrote:
    Probably because nobody gives a crap.

I always love it when people talk about how they don't care yet they spend the time to read the threads and respond.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I'll start caring when I actually have it in my hand, been dissapointed by this album too many times already.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
    I'll start caring when I actually have it in my hand, been dissapointed by this album too many times already.

We've all been dissapointed by Axl many times. So what do you think of this song?
    Matty Boy wrote:
    We've all been dissapointed by Axl many times. So what do you think of this song?

I have not listened yet.
    Pretty good, I prefer Better, TWAT and the Blues though.