Radiohead Presale?

Comments

• nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    finally got to the page where it displays ticket options. camden pit sold out, reserved still available... aaaaand crash.
  • mikesbrimikesbri Posts: 965
    i still cant get to the "white page"
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261
    mikesbri wrote:
    i still cant get to the "white page"

Well then you haven't LIVED! lol
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • FINALLY!

4 reserved seats for Toronto...PAID!
    "Mike McCready, he isn't from Chicago but I imagine he's Irish"

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

well I finally got through...yup Toronto is all SOLD OUT!!! ^#!*(#&!(#!((
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • mikesbri wrote:
    well I finally got through...yup Toronto is all SOLD OUT!!! ^#!*(#&!(#!((

Sorry dude...
    "Mike McCready, he isn't from Chicago but I imagine he's Irish"

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

good to know that somepeople are selling the Toronto show Pit tickets for $800 a pair on ebay..thats crazy..
  • Don't give up guys! I just got 3 Pit Tickets for Auburn, WA! I am so stoked! I was seriously seconds away from giving up.
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Somehow I got 1 pit and 3 seats for Camden. No idea how.
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    I got four reserved for Camden!

How do seat assignments work? Are the reserved seats random, or do the people who get them earlier get the best seats?
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    Somehow I got 1 pit and 3 seats for Camden. No idea how.
    you got pit! nice!!

i accidentally clicked 3 instead of 4 for my reserved for camden...thought about changing it, but didn't want to risk it.
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Finally got through after an hour and was able to order 2 reserved seats for Cleveland (Cuyahoga Falls).
  • nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    woo!!! finally got two reserved tickets for camden. :D
    if anyone has extra toronto tickets, I will gladly take them off your hands.
  • Sucks living in Massachusetts and always having tickets be in the highest of highest demands (other than NYC). Oh well, seein em for sure anyways one night at All Points West.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    svenstephy wrote:
    you got pit! nice!!

i accidentally clicked 3 instead of 4 for my reserved for camden...thought about changing it, but didn't want to risk it.

That's what happened to me. I clicked 1 pit instead of 4 by accident. Oh well, at least i'm covered.
  • Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,342
    Anybody willing/able to give me a brief lesson on how this works? Meaning, how long until I receive the tickets, how are the reserved seats allocated, etc.

Thanks!
    "They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    crap! I didn't even know they did this. So it says sold out for Cuyahoga Falls...is that presale sold out? or will I be sitting in the lawn if I buy tickets when they go onsale? I'm a newbie to Radiohead tickets so hopefully someone can answer this for me.
  • OmahaJammerOmahaJammer Posts: 261
    Anybody willing/able to give me a brief lesson on how this works? Meaning, how long until I receive the tickets, how are the reserved seats allocated, etc.

Thanks!

I ordered a pair of St Louis tickets during the first round (months ago) and they haven't even shipped out yet. I'm pretty sure the seats are allocated by order placement time. In 4-5 weeks they'll send you an email letting you know where your seats are. Then you just have to wait forever for them to actually ship. That's about it.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Anybody ever get tickets through WASTE before?
    Jason P wrote:
    nope - i couldn't make any shows in the first leg or 06 tour, which is pretty much when i found out about waste.

apparently the seats are 99% of the time much better than TM (ppl always have their sob stories). for the shows in may, people just started getting waste seat allocations the past two weeks. so i assume we'll find out in july sometime.
    svenstephy wrote:
    nope - i couldn't make any shows in the first leg or 06 tour, which is pretty much when i found out about waste.

apparently the seats are 99% of the time much better than TM (ppl always have their sob stories). for the shows in may, people just started getting waste seat allocations the past two weeks. so i assume we'll find out in july sometime.

have any idea how many tickets they set aside for presale?
    thunderDAN wrote:
    have any idea how many tickets they set aside for presale?
    no, i'm actually not sure.

it seems that waste gets all pit tix and a good portion of the first level seating. tm prob gets the rest of the seats and lawn.
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Jason P wrote:

Yes. It can be stressful, but I'd still recommend it.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
    svenstephy wrote:

it seems that waste gets all pit tix and a good portion of the first level seating. tm prob gets the rest of the seats and lawn.

son of a bitch. I'd rather have someone kick me in the nuts than to be sitting on the lawn on a blanket for my first Radiohead show
  • USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    Man that was hectic! Ended up with P1 for both LA shows and Pit for Chula Vista. I am happy!
  • good to hear a bunch of people got tickets! i had 2 camden seats in my cart then the site crashed on me....again and again and again and so on... ticketmaster here i come!
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • albert83albert83 Posts: 109
    Took two hours of refreshing but I got my Vancouver tickets. I'm so excited!!!!!
  • zircona1zircona1 Posts: 293
    svenstephy wrote:

You can still get pit tix through TM though if you're lucky, on the HTTT tour I went down to a music store the morning they went on sale and scored a spot in the pit.

I'm going to the St. Louis show on this tour. I bought my ticket through WASTE, I'm about 30 rows back. But it's in the center section, so that's good.
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,227
    Managed to get 2 reserved for Mansfield with Firefox, but it took a while. Went through WASTE last time they were in Mansfield and the tix were excellent...Section 3 Row P.