Radiohead Presale?

morecowbellmorecowbell Posts: 32
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Sorry if this has already been covered in a previous post. But does anyone know what the deal is with the pre-sale for west coast dates tomorrow? Is it through ticketmaster? radiohead site? do you need a code? Any info would be great, thanks.
You wouldn't let a clown fix a leak in the john, so why let these hooligans tear down the biz?

San Diego 06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• it's over
    Can't Touch the Bottom:
    10-20-01/ 10-21-01/ 2-26-02/ 12-6-02/ 12-8-02/ 12-9-02/ 6-1-03/ 6-2-03/ 6-3-03/ 6-5-03/ 6-6-03/ 10-25-03/ 10-26-03/ 10-28-03/ 9-1-05/ 9-2-05/ 7-13-06/ 7-15-06/ 7-16-06/ 7-18-06/ 7-20-06/ 7-22-06/ 7-23-06
  • website says presale starts tomorrow.
    You wouldn't let a clown fix a leak in the john, so why let these hooligans tear down the biz?

San Diego 06
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    presale on w.a.s.t.e

a lot of people, myslef included, are staying up all night to get them

it's now 3 am in the UK
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • what time do they go on sale? and is it just first come first serve like a public on sale?

San Diego 06
  • CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    go through radiohead's site to get to the W.A.S.T.E. site, they will flip the switch at some random time and the tickets will sell out within the hour. You don't need any sort of code or pre-registration.

You can take your chances by going to sleep tonight, there's no telling what time they will go on sale.
  • will i be able to buy more than 2 tickets at once? I'm in charge for my group of friends.

San Diego 06
  • I slept with the notion that they'd be good to their fans and wait until a decent hour to put em up. It paid off. Now I am at work where I am on a computer for the next eight hours -- I am good to go!! Thank you Radiohead for letting me sleep!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Yea, I had my laptop next to my bed and every time I woke up I checked the ticket site. I was freaking out on my 45 min drive to work 'cause I didn't have a computer with me and couldn't check the site! Pathetic, I know. But I scored a great seat for Bristow, Va and sold it (face value for Karma) because the show is on Mother's day and I didn't feel right about abandoning my family that day - here's hoping Karma is gonna return the favor so I can get Camden tix!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
    will i be able to buy more than 2 tickets at once? I'm in charge for my group of friends.
    You can buy 4 at once
    will i be able to buy more than 2 tickets at once? I'm in charge for my group of friends.
    You can buy 4 at once
    Hodge, I feel for you and everyone else who has stayed up all night (I've been lurking on the RH talkboard and there are a lot of people who did) - just curious, is there any rhyme or reason to not announcing sale times? If it was to prevent scalping, as some have suggested, why wait this long? Wouldn't it make more sense to sell the tix in the middle of the night to give diehard fans a better chance at them? I guess I don't understand the reason for being so secretive about ticket times... any insight? And does it piss you off that you've waited all night and still nothing?
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    I've been up all night waiting and it's been agonizing. I have been watching the Flyers 5 overtime game from 2000. I wish they would put the fucking tickets up. I really don't know their motivation behind doing it this way.
    This from a post on At Ease:

Just called w.a.s.t.e. Spoke with Kate.
    She was very British and very lovely.

Me: "Hello, I was just wondering when the pre-sale tickets will be released for the North American tour"
    Kate: "Sorry, bit of a waiting game."
    Me: "AHHHhh but there's thousands of us and I'm so tired, we've been up all night."
    Kate: "haha sorry, I just can't reveal that information"
    Me: "Ok, I have another question, for the Hollywood Bowl, will there be two separate options for pit and reserved seating, or will there just be one ticket to purchase and you find out your seating later?"
    ....had to repeat the question a few times before she could understand, our accents made the conversation a little difficult.....
    Kate: "Let me find out for you.."
    *Puts me on hold for about a minute, can hear her speaking to a man in the backgroud.*
    Kate: "You there?"
    Me: "Yes"
    Kate: "I'm sorry, I just can't reveal that information."
    Me: "ok, one more question, I have a business meeting in three hours, if I attend it, will I miss out on tickets?"
    Kate: *pauses for a moment* "haha, tricky, I just don't have that kind of information, just got to wait"
    Me: "Thanks."
  • svenstephysvenstephy Posts: 182
    i really hope they don't go up on my 35 min drive to work!! esp b/c for 1st leg they went up at 855am EST. i've been waking up every hour all night and now i gotta get ready!
    it's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind...
  • i got up every hour on the hour throughout the night in hope the tickets were sold like were in 2006. hopefully they put them up soon....

"the waiting drove me mad!!"
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
    i got up every hour on the hour throughout the night in hope the tickets were sold like were in 2006. hopefully they put them up soon....

"the waiting drove me mad!!"

I'm in Philly as well. Are you going for Pit or seats?
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    this is crazy

there was one moment 2 hours ago when the text disappeared from the page and everynoe got excited but nothing has happened since then :(

it's now 1:30 in the UK, it's gotta be go time soon
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
    My prediction is 9am EST. That's what time leg 1 tix went on sale.
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    God, I hope so. I can't take much more of this waiting. Of course, this all had to happen on a day when I'm already pressed for time.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • I'm in Philly as well. Are you going for Pit or seats?

I think I'd rather have seats for Camden, though I've never been in the Pit. What are you hoping to get?
  • mikesbrimikesbri Posts: 965
    they seem to be on sale now, but cant get to the page of the tickets I want
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
    Yea, it denied my cc TWICE and then finally went through. I think I got 'em but can't get back in to verify (did a screen cap though so that's reassuring). Fingers crossed...
  • i can't even get to the tickets.waste.uk.com page. Man if people complain about 10c ticket system, radio people must seriously hate waste!

oh well, i will just go back to bed now.
    how am i supposed to sign here?
  • yeah I cant get through...
    "Mike McCready, he isn't from Chicago but I imagine he's Irish"

- Eddie Vedder- 6/18/03

i can't even get to the tickets.waste.uk.com page. Man if people complain about 10c ticket system, radio people must seriously hate waste!

oh well, i will just go back to bed now.

Keep trying. Everyone seems to be having the same problems...

If they would've done this at 2am like they should have this wouldn't happen.
    This is unreal. Why the fuck didn't they put these up earlier to avoid this?
    yup this is frustrating..
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • HollermanHollerman Posts: 41
    Gottem'.
  • 25 minutes in.....and only a blank white page. this sucks!
    has anyone got Toronto tickets? My day is not starting off good.
    What tickets have people got so far?